ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 17
« First < 71314151617
Nzoner's Game Room>Urban Meyer having chest pains
Bewbies 09:44 AM 08-01-2018
Chest pains report unconfirmed following this report.

Text messages I have obtained, an exclusive interview w/the victim & other information I have learned shows Ohio State coach Urban Meyer knew in 2015 of domestic abuse allegations against a member of his coaching staff despite his denial last week https://t.co/fcxi8GKyeI

— Brett McMurphy (@Brett_McMurphy) August 1, 2018

He's trending on twitter, and most everyone is taking the under as to if he makes it to kickoff for the 2018 season now. :-)
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:58 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Health. He has a brain cyst that gives him intense headaches.

The rest of the bullshit spewed after your post is irrelevant. Just a bunch of whiners whining.

He's one of the greatest college football coaches in history and is only 54. He's at his dream job. He's from Toledo, Ohio. He obtained his Master's Degree from Ohio State. If the health issue wasn't giving him such incredible pain then he wouldn't be stepping down.

I highly doubt he coaches again. If he does, it surely won't be next season and I'd venture to say the following either.
Did the brain cyst cause him to delete texts between him and his wife beater assistant?
[Reply]
Jerm 12:59 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Did the brain cyst cause him to delete texts between him and his wife beater assistant?
Nah but they helped him forget where he buried the bodies with Hernandez though...
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:02 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
That's because Billay is a bitch who always feels he needs to post something super edgy to make himself look tough.
I wasnt trying to be edgy or tough. Simply pointing out both parties have engaged in immoral things and covered it up. Its a good fit.

If you wanna be tough and have a dick measuring contest then we could each submit a cock photo to O.City and he'll let us know the winner.
[Reply]
O.city 01:04 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I wasnt trying to be edgy or tough. Simply pointing out both parties have engaged in immoral things and covered it up. Its a good fit.

If you wanna be tough and have a dick measuring contest then we could each submit a cock photo to O.City and he'll let us know the winner.
I would prefer not doing it that way.

Maybe create a thread and we can all vote?
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:04 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Nah but they helped him forget where he buried the bodies with Hernandez though...
Urb then turned around and badmouthed AH during the draft.

Unreal.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:07 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Which he was already suspended for. Which was the appropriate punishment.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:11 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Health. He has a brain cyst that gives him intense headaches.
Are you really too dense to see that he uses his health "issues" as a convenient cop-out when things aren't going well?

See Florida, post-Tebow

See Ohio State now with the off the field controversy and the on field issues they had this year.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:21 PM 12-04-2018
Ow my splitting headache that's going to last exactly however long it'll take until the Notre Dame job opens up
[Reply]
El Jefe 01:50 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
When I was tending bar on High Street, the Buckeye fans were largely an insufferable flock of obnoxious rubes whose understanding of football began and ended with where they could buy a scarlet and gray shirt.

Glad to hear Columbus isn't like that anymore.

Ohhhh you worked High Street? No, that is mainly the group that's still down there. That's campus area, and considering OSU has tens of thousands of students who drink wayyyyy too much, it is populated with "obnoxious rubes".
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:57 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Ow my splitting headache that's going to last exactly however long it'll take until the Notre Dame job opens up
As an Irish fan....I fucking hope not.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:59 PM 12-04-2018
Twitty Meat and LoneWolf don't seem nice.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:06 PM 12-04-2018
Beyond urban... Osu will have a really good dangerous team with Ryan day. Plenty of talent, much better system. The question is once day starts getting his own guys in there. I doubt he can recruit like urban can. Will be interesting to see how much the system improves vs talent declining.

Other interesting decision is haskens. I don't know why he's flying up draft boards. If he's way up he'd be foolish not to jump at the draft especially after what happened to Cardale. But he'd benefit big big time from switching to days system full time.
[Reply]
kccrow 11:52 PM 12-08-2018
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Are you really too dense to see that he uses his health "issues" as a convenient cop-out when things aren't going well?

See Florida, post-Tebow

See Ohio State now with the off the field controversy and the on field issues they had this year.
These issues were well documented before the controversy. Sorry if you have no clue in life. It really must suck. When you learn to read, comprehend, and retain information simultaneously you should really check out articles that document that he's had the condition for about 20 years and that he had fluids drained off of his brain 4 years ago.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:24 AM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Beyond urban... Osu will have a really good dangerous team with Ryan day. Plenty of talent, much better system. The question is once day starts getting his own guys in there. I doubt he can recruit like urban can. Will be interesting to see how much the system improves vs talent declining.

Other interesting decision is haskens. I don't know why he's flying up draft boards. If he's way up he'd be foolish not to jump at the draft especially after what happened to Cardale. But he'd benefit big big time from switching to days system full time.
Excited for the game in Lincoln next year
[Reply]
Page 17 of 17
« First < 71314151617
Up