ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Nzoner's Game Room>Griddles
Fire Me Boy! 11:12 AM 07-31-2018
Anyone have one of these outdoor (or indoor, I don't care how you use it) griddles like the Blackstone? Basically, it's a propane fired steel griddle in various sizes - I have a 36". If you've ever been to a hibachi restaurant where they cook in front of you, basically one of those.

This is a place for sharing. What do you have, what do you like to cook on it?

I broke mine in this weekend with some fried rice, KC strip, and mixed veggies. It wasn't perfect, but it was damn good.

I'm thinking about doing some smashburgers this weekend, or maybe a big breakfast - bacon, french toast, hash browns.
[Reply]
Balto 09:28 AM 03-20-2022
We have a tailgater blackstone that we take on the RV and love. So much so I wanted a griddle for our larger regular grill sitting at home. Looked around and actually purchased this and could not be happier!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
[Reply]
MTG#10 09:50 AM 03-20-2022
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
I’ll give you about tree-fiddy.
I wont take $3.50, but I'd take $350. It goes for around $400 new without all the accessories I have and like I said I've only used it once. It'll also come seasoned and ready to go.
[Reply]
neech 09:52 AM 03-20-2022
MTG what did you do about your patio situation in your back yard?
[Reply]
MTG#10 09:55 AM 03-20-2022
Originally Posted by neech:
MTG what did you do about your patio situation in your back yard?
Are you referring to the crooked post holding up the corner of my 2 story deck?

I've done nothing yet, I really need to get on that. If you wanna come replace it I'll give you my Blackstone!
[Reply]
neech 10:00 AM 03-20-2022
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Are you referring to the crooked post holding up the corner of my 2 story deck?

I've done nothing yet, I really need to get on that. If you wanna come replace it I'll give you my Blackstone!
Yeah the crooked post, maybe you can make a project out of this in the Spring.

I have my own griller though a simple Weber Charcoal Grill. Seems to work as good as the ones with all the bells and whistles.
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:18 AM 03-20-2022
I've got one of these. Bought it for my screened in back porch but I've only used it a couple times.
http://www.royalgourmetcorp.com/item...e?sort=Default
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:54 PM 03-20-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Looking to build an outdoor kitchen with a griddle included.

I'm interested in a Blackstone but am curious about how the grease trap off the back would work if its sitting flush in a counter or bar top. Seems like it would be a challenge to access.

Anyone have theirs built into countertop that can shine some light on how you installed it?
I sent you a PM.

So the Meat Church channel I subscribe to started peddling Loco Griddles. It looks like the grease trap is up front. It looks they have thermostat controlled burners too.

Looks pretty good but I can't vouch for anything.

https://www.lococookers.com/
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:04 PM 03-20-2022
Also, I like doing this on the griddle. I make a shitload and eat the leftovers FOR-E-VER. :-)

[Reply]
KCUnited 03:31 PM 03-20-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I sent you a PM.

So the Meat Church channel I subscribe to started peddling Loco Griddles. It looks like the grease trap is up front. It looks they have thermostat controlled burners too.

Looks pretty good but I can't vouch for anything.

https://www.lococookers.com/
Much appreciated!

I actually showed my with the Blaze model IA_Chiefs_Fan posted upstream and was expecting a hearty fuck you but she seemed open to it. My guess is because it "looks" better but I'd still like to explore a less expensive option because I haven't disclosed my plans for a 2 tap kegerator to her yet haha.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 03:41 PM 03-20-2022
On a somewhat related matter, my Memphis Grills built-in pellet grill is my favorite appliance or grill I've ever purchased. It holds temp so perfectly, the flavor is amazing, and it's super easy to clean. We even do frozen pizzas on it. Mike at GreatGrills.com was super helpful when I was planning my outdoor kitchen. I think he's just a one man shop and he worked hard for me before and after the sale. The price seems to have gone up about 25% in the past year though. Still a great value of you can swing it.
http://www.greatgrills.com/p/8931794...-vgb0001s.html
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:18 PM 03-20-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Much appreciated!

I actually showed my with the Blaze model IA_Chiefs_Fan posted upstream and was expecting a hearty fuck you but she seemed open to it. My guess is because it "looks" better but I'd still like to explore a less expensive option because I haven't disclosed my plans for a 2 tap kegerator to her yet haha.
If she's into the aesthetic check the loco one.

It doesn't look like a less expensive option, though LOL. I'd be interested to get some real life reviews on it. Not that I'll be in the market, but whatever.
[Reply]
srvy 08:33 PM 03-20-2022
Camp Trails drains down to a like spigot in the left front corner. Should be able to rig something up to catch it.

[Reply]
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Up