ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 17
« First < 71314151617
Media Center>Wonder Woman 1984 trailer
duncan_idaho 12:41 PM 02-01-2021
We finally watched it the other week.

The first 40 minutes or so are fun enough... lighthearted, some decent humor.

Then they steal a jet. And it has enough fuel to get them to Cairo without refuel. And a guy who flew biplanes instantly figures out how to fly a modern plane with incredibly sensitive controls. And she makes the jet invisible.

And it just. Goes. Off. The. Rails.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 12:50 PM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
We finally watched it the other week.

The first 40 minutes or so are fun enough... lighthearted, some decent humor.

Then they steal a jet. And it has enough fuel to get them to Cairo without refuel. And a guy who flew biplanes instantly figures out how to fly a modern plane with incredibly sensitive controls. And she makes the jet invisible.

And it just. Goes. Off. The. Rails.
And the rape. Don't forget the rape.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:36 PM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
And the rape. Don't forget the rape.
The what now? Do tell.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 03:48 PM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
The what now? Do tell.
I'm not sure, but I think it refers to the fact that Steve takes over some other guys body & she has sex with the other guy despite him not having any idea that any of it happened.
[Reply]
vailpass 07:08 PM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
I'm not sure, but I think it refers to the fact that Steve takes over some other guys body & she has sex with the other guy despite him not having any idea that any of it happened.
Thanks. So dude got his bones jumped by Gal and we’re supposed to think he’s a victim? Sounds like some sjw mumbo jumbo.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:17 AM 02-02-2021
Maybe I'm just burnt out on the Superhero stuff.

Tried to watch this movie a couple times now...ended up turning it off and went to go do other shit.

Gal Gadot is still hot af though.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 17
« First < 71314151617
Up