ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 256 of 4894
« First < 156206246252253254255256 2572582592602663063567561256 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:50 AM 12-17-2015
It's a bullshit excuse that people use for shit QBs. They threw FIFTY times last week, so that ends that tool talk. They are NOTHING against teams that stop the run like KC.
[Reply]
TEX 10:57 AM 12-17-2015
Originally Posted by O.city:
You know, they get to see brock everyday. Maybe there's a reason they haven't opened up the offense?
And even more of him this season as Manning was only participating in a limited amount of practices even when healthy. Brock has a strong arm for sure, BUT he often throws high, holds on to the ball much too long at times, isn't all that accurate beyond the underneath routs, and gets a lot of balls batted at the LOS. Despite what KnowMo says, Brock is a LOT closer to Ryan Mallett than Big Ben. KnowMo...:-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:03 AM 12-17-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Well, I'll let them make the call and see what happens. They need to open up the offense a bit this week with him, Ben will challenge the defense with those weapons and Denver will have to match it.
So you think they're asking Tebow Osweiler to "pull the trigger"
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 11:15 AM 12-17-2015
MHM, it's hard to open up the offense when your oline is dogshit. Welcome to our world at times.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:18 AM 12-17-2015
Look, I'm not in the group that says Brock is the next great anything... I wasn't all that impressed with him when they drafted him. None of us really knows what he can do, we only have 4 games.

Yes, they need to open it up and he needs to pull the trigger on Sunday.

He makes some bad passes and takes sacks when he should throw it away. Can he improve on that? Sure. Will he? Time will tell.

And, if he sucks @ PIT and they lose, Manning starts vs CIN - that's what it is...

Only thing wrong with their first 5 drives on Sunday, they settled for FGs. They fell apart after that and OAK adjusted, Del Rio figured out what to do and had experience with him.

Yes, he threw it 51 times - they couldn't get anything going on the ground, and he completed 35 passes (68%) with no TD and no INTs. Blech.

It's 4 games and he's trying to find his way... it's up to him what happens from here.

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
MHM, it's hard to open up the offense when your oline is dogshit. Welcome to our world at times.
Very true. What I'm saying is, I'd like to see them take more than the 1 long shot down the right side to Sanders. They've nearly connected twice on huge scoring plays, so make those types of plays more a part of the scheme. Brock can launch it that far and Sanders can get there, throw it 5 times and maybe they connect twice. Those are game changers.

Wind up Davis and Daniels a bit more, with Thomas on the other side and it's set up well. Play action and bootlegs... need to see a lot of that on Sunday.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:19 AM 12-17-2015
Mofo, a shit QB is the only time you hear people begging to "open up the offense" The guy is a jobber QB.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:21 AM 12-17-2015
No offense Mania, but we could ask you if the sun will rise tomorrow and you would have the same maybe it will maybe it won't response.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:23 AM 12-17-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
No offense Mania, but we could ask you if the sun will rise tomorrow and you would have the same maybe it will maybe it won't response.
Ok... is his potential defined?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:28 AM 12-17-2015
I don't see any
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:29 AM 12-17-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Ok... is his potential defined?
Dude, give us a break. You're talking to the wrong fans, here.

We KNOW shit QBs. We've had them our entire lives as fans. We know how they walk, talk, and shit. We've subconsciously accumulated so much data in our brains on bad QBs that we can identify them on the spot as soon as they get to the NFL.

Osweiler is a bad QB. Trust us on this one. From the fans in the NFL who truly KNOW what shitty QB play is.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:29 AM 12-17-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
I don't see any
OK...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:32 AM 12-17-2015
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

We KNOW shit QBs. We've had them our entire lives as fans. We know how they walk, talk, and shit. We've subconsciously accumulated so much data in our brains on bad QBs that we can identify them on the spot as soon as they get to the NFL.

Osweiler is a bad QB. Trust us on this one. From the fans in the NFL who truly KNOW what shitty QB play is.
But, maybe you do...maybe you don't!
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:43 AM 12-17-2015
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

I'm not trying to convince you guys of anything with the guy... if I had to pull the trigger on resigning him now, I'd be hard pressed to do so if the deal wasn't right. And, I hear what you're saying - as I've stated, he hasn't proven he's the next great anything ... he hasn't looked like a total failure and it's only been 4 games. I don't know if they'll see enough to resign him or not, we'll see what Sunday has in store.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:47 AM 12-17-2015
No scores in 25 drives isn't failure?
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 11:56 AM 12-17-2015
Originally Posted by TEX:
And even more of him this season as Manning was only participating in a limited amount of practices even when healthy. Brock has a strong arm for sure, BUT he often throws high, holds on to the ball much too long at times, isn't all that accurate beyond the underneath routs, and gets a lot of balls batted at the LOS. Despite what KnowMo says, Brock is a LOT closer to Ryan Mallett than Big Ben. KnowMo...:-)
No excuse for a 6'7" QB.
[Reply]
Page 256 of 4894
« First < 156206246252253254255256 2572582592602663063567561256 > Last »
Up