ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 358 of 358
« First < 258308348354355356357358
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
ghak99 11:35 AM Today
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
It's odd to me that students have their teachers contacting them outside of the school..at ll...ever. The only time I ever talked to my teachers in grade school was in class. If one of them back then started calling the house or whatever, I'd be like WTF is your problem?
Maybe our resident teachers will comment, but covid changed everything here.

Kids, that want to, have had near constant contact with their teachers through their school apps and iPads here ever since. If a kid messages a teacher while doing homework many of them expect a response, and get it, within the hour. For many, remote learning simply broke a barrier that is very difficult to put back up unless teachers or the school board put up a strict no contact outside of hours policy.

Our local school board is having discussions about this now in preparation for dialing it back another notch for next year. On top of the obvious issues it can lead to, teachers shouldn't be expected to answer questions all evening and kids shouldn't be expecting them to either.
[Reply]
loochy 11:45 AM Today
Originally Posted by LagunaSWana:
JUST IN: Arkansas high school teacher sentenced to 13 years in prison after she was accused of r*ping one of her minor students.

33-year-old Heather Hare was sentenced for transporting a minor across state lines for unlawful 's*xual activity.'

Hare r*ped the student in her… pic.twitter.com/G5IRvfrkLc
— Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) May 20, 2024

via GIPHY

Not terrible looking, but going for a 13 year old gets her the death sentence from me. This wasn't a young man. It was a child.
[Reply]
jd1020 11:55 AM Today
Originally Posted by loochy:
Not terrible looking, but going for a 13 year old gets her the death sentence from me. This wasn't a young man. It was a child.
Huh?

The only mention of 13 was how much time she got. The student was a senior.
[Reply]
stumppy Today, 11:57 AM
This message has been deleted by stumppy. Reason: Doh
loochy 12:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Huh?

The only mention of 13 was how much time she got. The student was a senior.

Oh, hahhaa. That's what I get for multi tasking at work.

Then she's not guilty I guess.
[Reply]
Page 358 of 358
« First < 258308348354355356357358
Up