ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you approve of the job Andy Reid is doing as the head coach of the Chiefs?
Yes 57 27.80%
No 107 52.20%
Unsure 32 15.61%
He should go take a bubble bath with Gaz and the referee who shall not be named 9 4.39%
Voters: 205. You may not vote on this poll
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid's approval rating
Eleazar 09:03 PM 01-08-2018
A simple question. Do you approve of the job Andy Reid is doing as the head coach of the Chiefs?
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:37 PM 01-19-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Some of you want Todd Haley back so I'll take your idiotic opinions with the great salt lake.
Since this post directly follows mine, here is my perfunctory... 'dont include me on that list!'
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:02 PM 01-19-2018
Definitely not talking about you!
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:17 AM 01-20-2018
So which is it...is Reid too conservative or does he not run enough with a lead? Hell, we don't even know who called the plays in that game.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:44 AM 01-20-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I still love Big Red, the things that he does well, he does very well

But my lord is he a stubborn SOB, and it seems quite safe to say that I'm not just speaking for myself in saying... its starting to wear me down

Trying to keep my disappointment with him tamped down until we can see Mahomes execute this offense, because if things continue along their current arc... we'll all be building little shrines to Andy that we give offerings of incense and fine oils to
I think we're all hoping that Mahomes' natural "shock and awe" approach to the position somehow overcomes Andy's inner Marty...
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:57 AM 01-20-2018
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I think we're all hoping that Mahomes' natural "shock and awe" approach to the position somehow overcomes Andy's inner Marty...
Yep, receivers come open on almost every single play he calls... and Money will find them more often than not
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:33 AM 01-20-2018
Originally Posted by Servant_KC:
I’m never a fan of rehashing the trash.

I like young inventive and hungry for success coaches. Not fat ****s looking for a buffet to destroy.

Never a fan of the good ol boy coaches club = rehashing the trash.
It's the NFL, where the location may change, but you never truly get "fired".
I wish that my dad had been a coach, or a scout.

Or that I had been freakishly larger than all the 13 year olds at the Punt Pass Kick competition...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:36 AM 01-20-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Yep, receivers come open on almost every single play he calls... and Money will find them more often than not
Dude can throw the damn ball.

How did Alex Smiff wind up a #1 overall?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:56 PM 01-20-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Dude can throw the damn ball.

How did Alex Smiff wind up a #1 overall?

He may have had the tools and skills coming out of college, but he simply didn't possess the inner greatness required to overcome bad situations with his respective teams.

By the time he got to KC, where he was given EVERYTHING he could possibly fucking ask for, it was WAY too late.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:41 PM 01-21-2018
I guess all Nick Foles needed was a better coach and owner. All the city of Philadelphia needed was a better coach...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:36 PM 01-21-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I guess all Nick Foles needed was a better coach and owner. All the city of Philadelphia needed was a better coach...
It didn't fucking hurt the cause.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Up