ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 66
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill injury updates.
Hammock Parties 12:52 PM 09-08-2019
Someone just told me Tyreek Hill could be out 6-8 weeks.

This is the same source that told me he would receive 0 games 20 minutes before the national media broke it.

Take it for what it's worth.

EDIT: IT WAS WORTH NOTHING

Here is an explanation from the #Chiefs on WR Tyreek Hill, who was taken to a local hospital. pic.twitter.com/gxcl2nqFu0

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 8, 2019

Per source, no surgery for Tyreek Hill but he will miss a couple of weeks.

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) September 8, 2019

Confirmed, per source, Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill had a posterior SC (sternoclavicular) dislocation which was successfully reduced in the hospital. No surgery required. He will stay overnight.

— Stephania Bell (@Stephania_ESPN) September 8, 2019

[Reply]
SupDock 09:27 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Want to recheck that Doc? it absolutely can, maybe you should watch the video in this thread.
It could definitely compress the braciocephalic vein, could definitely damage vascular structures, damage the trachea and esophagus, damage a lung.

"Cut off blood supply to the aorta" doesn't make anatomic sense, as the aorta is directly supplied with blood by the heart.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:32 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by SupDock:
It could definitely compress the braciocephalic vein, could definitely damage vascular structures, damage the trachea and esophagus, damage a lung.

"Cut off blood supply to the aorta" doesn't make anatomic sense, as the aorta is directly supplied with blood by the heart.
Oh shit you got me, cut off blood flow through the aorta.

My exwifes good friend has this exact scenario from an almost identical injury caused by a car accident years ago.
[Reply]
SupDock 09:33 AM 09-10-2019
Oh shit you got me, cut off blood flow through the aorta.

My exwifes good friend has this exact scenario from an almost identical injury caused by a car accident years ago.
Ok then. Nowhere in the video is the aorta mentioned.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:34 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Ok then. Nowhere in the video is the aorta mentioned.
:-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:50 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Guys, let's keep potentially homophobic stuff off of this thread please. He's not Gay, he's got a fiance (Golden Tate's sister actually) and baby at home. And even if he was, I really don't give a fuck and neither should yall. Let's focus on our Chiefs.
Good cover.
[Reply]
58-4ever 10:11 AM 09-10-2019
Guys, let's keep potentially homophobic stuff off of this thread please. He's not Gay, he's got a fiance (Golden Tate's sister actually) and baby at home. And even if he was, I really don't give a **** and neither should yall. Let's focus on our Chiefs.
Dude, you should find a different message board... This is ChiefsPlanet... I haven't seen anything homophobic, but this is a place for poop talk, boob pics, and generally hilarious people that venture outside the PC realm.
[Reply]
SupDock 10:29 AM 09-10-2019
:-)
I don't know what you want me to say.
I mentioned that cutting off blood supply to the aorta with this injury doesn't make sense. You asked if I had even watched the video, which I hadn't. I watched the video and there was no mention of blood supply to the aorta being cut off.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:06 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by 58-4ever:
Dude, you should find a different message board... This is ChiefsPlanet... I haven't seen anything homophobic, but this is a place for poop talk, boob pics, and generally hilarious people that venture outside the PC realm.
So what if racism was also spewed around here? Would that be Ok and fun too? Folks can say what they like, but if it crosses the line then those of us with a moral compass have a right to call it out. I never targeted any individual, just wanted to put that message out there because believe it or not there's probably a ton of gay folks who follow the Chiefs as well...let's not alienate folks.
[Reply]
O.city 12:14 PM 09-10-2019
Figure we might get something today or tomorrow on this.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:16 PM 09-10-2019
So what if racism was also spewed around here? Would that be Ok and fun too? Folks can say what they like, but if it crosses the line then those of us with a moral compass have a right to call it out. I never targeted any individual, just wanted to put that message out there because believe it or not there's probably a ton of gay folks who follow the Chiefs as well...let's not alienate folks.
You should:
A. Go make your own board
B. Post on it however you'd like, and
C. Go fuck yourself

CP has been operating fine for almost 20 years without the need of you here.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:25 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
You should:
A. Go make your own board
B. Post on it however you'd like, and
C. Go **** yourself

CP has been operating fine for almost 20 years without the need of you here.
Would racism be Ok in your eyes then? Also the only folks who control threads around here are mods...and the last I checked you ain't one.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:28 PM 09-10-2019
There's nothing remotely close to homophobia in this thread.

If Ramsey is gay, that's cool. He's definitely flamboyant, and that's amusing, whether or not he loves dick.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:31 PM 09-10-2019
Would racism be Ok in your eyes then? Also the only folks who control threads around here are mods...and the last I checked you ain't one.
That for sure definitely not tolerated.
[Reply]
MahiMike 12:33 PM 09-10-2019
Guys, let's keep potentially homophobic stuff off of this thread please. He's not Gay, he's got a fiance (Golden Tate's sister actually) and baby at home. And even if he was, I really don't give a **** and neither should yall. Let's focus on our Chiefs.
pffft. That's so gay.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:34 PM 09-10-2019
Ramsey ain’t gay. This conversation was brought up over a year ago. I’m surprise CP just now is finding out about this
[Reply]
Page 35 of 66
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Up