ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 66
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill injury updates.
Hammock Parties 12:52 PM 09-08-2019
Someone just told me Tyreek Hill could be out 6-8 weeks.

This is the same source that told me he would receive 0 games 20 minutes before the national media broke it.

Take it for what it's worth.

EDIT: IT WAS WORTH NOTHING

Here is an explanation from the #Chiefs on WR Tyreek Hill, who was taken to a local hospital. pic.twitter.com/gxcl2nqFu0

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 8, 2019

Per source, no surgery for Tyreek Hill but he will miss a couple of weeks.

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) September 8, 2019

Confirmed, per source, Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill had a posterior SC (sternoclavicular) dislocation which was successfully reduced in the hospital. No surgery required. He will stay overnight.

— Stephania Bell (@Stephania_ESPN) September 8, 2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:35 PM 09-09-2019
mecole finna git LIT bruhhhh

I know you gone hold it down bro bro !!!�� https://t.co/jrSumilBIs

— Ty Hill (@cheetah) September 9, 2019

[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:38 PM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by SupDock:
I think an IR stash would be surprising. I would imagine with an injury like this it can become week to week, checking the ligament stability at the joint.

Put him on IR & you can fill his spot.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:40 PM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Blessing in disguise post:

This forces Reid to give Hardman a larger role in the offense. This will expedite his development.

Week 1 last year: Hill kills it. Nothing from Watkins.
Week 2 last year: Steelers focus on Hill early. Watkins takes advantage. Steelers begin to focus more on Watkins. Hill hits them deep late.

Week 1 this year: Watkins kills it. Nothing from Hardman.
Week 2 this year: TBD.

Put Reek on IR & get Hardman up to speed & then you have 3 world class speedster’s at WR.
[Reply]
SupDock 12:43 PM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Put him on IR & you can fill his spot.
Putting him on IR means we can't have him until week 10 I believe. What if he is ready week 6?
Just seems unlikely to me, as other examples had players out 5 weeks
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:47 PM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Would be funny stashing him on IR when we kept that piece of shit Eric Berry on the active roster all season last year.
Oh look...kcchiefsus shits all over another thread.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:49 PM 09-09-2019

The bottom line is the Chiefs are protected here. It's a year-to-year deal with roster bonuses creating early decision points for the team each year. But very little is actually guaranteed. Folding in the remaining year of his rookie deal, Hill's due $56.016 million over 4 years.

— Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer) September 9, 2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:55 PM 09-09-2019
Putting him on IR means we can't have him until week 10 I believe. What if he is ready week 6?
Just seems unlikely to me, as other examples had players out 5 weeks
It means he can be activated after Week 8.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:58 PM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Awesome. Well done, Veach.
[Reply]
SupDock 01:05 PM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It means he can be activated after Week 8.
I think it means he has to spend 8 weeks on the list, so he can come back week 10

"That designated player is eligible to return to practice if he has been on the IR list for at least six weeks from the date he was placed on Reserve. He is eligible to return to the active list if has been on the IR list for at least eight weeks from the date he is placed on Reserve."
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:08 PM 09-09-2019
I think it means he has to spend 8 weeks on the list, so he can come back week 10

"That designated player is eligible to return to practice if he has been on the IR list for at least six weeks from the date he was placed on Reserve. He is eligible to return to the active list if has been on the IR list for at least eight weeks from the date he is placed on Reserve."
Well, fuck.
[Reply]
SupDock 01:10 PM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Well, fuck.
That's why I think it is extremely unlikely, he can't practice for six weeks if he is on IR, similar injuries have had players back in games in 5 weeks
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:20 PM 09-09-2019
Tyreek isn't going on the IR :-)
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:29 PM 09-09-2019
He’s too great of a player to put on IR unless you know he’s out that long. And I highly doubt they do.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:01 PM 09-09-2019
Given the apparent ethics difference between Haglund and Tyreek, if he's expected to be back in 4-5 weeks I can't imagine they'd go the IR route. Well, unless the "designated to return" version also allows a player to be called up from the practice squad for the period of time he's out. Then it might make sense, and help the D.
[Reply]
SupDock 02:06 PM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Given the apparent ethics difference between Haglund and Tyreek, if he's expected to be back in 4-5 weeks I can't imagine they'd go the IR route. Well, unless the "designated to return" version also allows a player to be called up from the practice squad for the period of time he's out. Then it might make sense, and help the D.
I'm hoping that if we have someone we can call up from the practice squad and improve the defense we would have done it already
[Reply]
Page 28 of 66
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up