ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>UFO spotted by American Airlines pilot
Munson 07:00 AM 02-24-2021

LISTEN: Pilot reports UFO spotting; airline not denying, says speak to FBI https://t.co/bJokCj0dGd

— Fox News (@FoxNews) February 24, 2021

Originally Posted by :
American Airlines not denying UFO spotting, says talk to the FBI

Pilot said it "looked like a cruise missile type of thing"

By Paul Best | Fox News

An American Airlines passenger jet traveling from Cincinnati to Phoenix encountered a UFO over northeastern New Mexico Sunday afternoon.

The pilot on flight 2292 radioed around 1:00 p.m. CST that the UFO was flying right on top of them
, according to a radio transmission recorded by Steve Douglass on his blog, Deep Black Horizon. American Airlines verified to Fox News that the transmission is from flight 2292.

"Do you have any targets up here? We just had something go right over the top of us," the pilot said in the radio transmission.

"I hate to say this but it looked like a long cylindrical object that almost looked like a cruise missile type of thing moving really fast. It went right over the top of us."

American Airlines confirmed that the radio transmission is authentic, but did not give any further comment on the possible alien encounter.

"Following a debrief with our Flight Crew and additional information received, we can confirm this radio transmission was from American Airlines Flight 2292 on Feb. 21,"
an American Airlines spokesperson told Fox News in a statement. "For any additional questions on this, we encourage you to reach out to the FBI."

The FBI did not immediately respond to a request for comment Tuesday.

Flight 2292 was around 37,000 feet at the time of the sighting, and Albuquerque Center did not respond because local air traffic interfered, according to Douglass. The flight went on to land in Phoenix, Arizona.

New Mexico is home to White Sands Missile Range, which is located in the southern part of the state and is described as the Department of Defense's "largest, fully-instrumented, open air range."

White Sands Missile Range did not respond to a request for comment Tuesday.

Thousands of UFO sightings are reported each year, but encounters by pilots have received increased attention recently.

In February 2018, two pilots separately encounter an object beaming light at roughly 50,000 feet in eastern Arizona, the Arizona Republic reported.

Between 2014 and 2015, Navy pilots encountered numerous UFOs traveling at hypersonic speeds up to 30,000 feet in the air, the New York Times reported.

[Reply]
htismaqe 02:28 PM 02-24-2021
Aliens.

:-)
[Reply]
KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN 02:36 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Aliens.

Says Cyclops! :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:41 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN:
Says Cyclops! :-)
'Tis my eye!
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:44 PM 02-24-2021
I had heard an interesting statistic, but I can't remember it exactly. It was along the lines of this

Our technological advancements of the last 10 years is more than the advancements we had made since the beginning of humans.

We are advancing at an incredible rate and if there are life forms out there that are thousands of years more advanced than we are, then they would be better at hiding themselves. Hell, they could be 4th dimensional beings, basically Gods.
[Reply]
Monticore 02:46 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
I take a different approach than Hawking. If your species is capable of faster than light travel then there is really no reason to conquer and colonize planets. The mineral wealth of space vastly vastly exceed anything found on a planet.

Even if you had to colonize a planet, why choose one with potentially hostile intelligent species when they are many that are inhabitable without that risk.
I wasn't sure faster than light travel was possible, don't you end up going back in time because your are catching up and passing older light, something to that effect.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:52 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
I wasn't sure faster than light travel was possible, don't you end up going back in time because your are catching up and passing older light, something to that effect.
The science is if you can travel faster than light then you have the ability to bend time.

Besides time is nothing more than a construct based on the speeds the planet rotates and orbits the sun etc...
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:16 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
:-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:22 PM 02-24-2021
I probably won't go into much detail here, because I've been through it here time and again over the years

But I've had multiple sightings from childhood into adulthood

A couple of the more spectacular ones had me see one at eye level, no more than 15 yards away following the course of a river "map of the earth" style

Before that I watched an F16 try to chase one down in the sky over my home, it slowed down to let the jet get close and then disappeared straight into the sky in less than a second
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:25 PM 02-24-2021

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:30 PM 02-24-2021

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:31 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Aliens.

Brah have you ever been alien anal probed? I hear it's a life changing experience!
[Reply]
srvy 03:32 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
Yeah, this is pretty close to going from 50,000 ft to 50 ft above MSL in seconds.
Yeah, that was a pretty dumb post to compare those to what US Navy Pilots recorded. Do I think the released recordings from the Navy were alien IDK nor does anyone who posts here in CP? Do I think it was top secret tech by the department of defense IDK nor does anyone who posts here in CP. It's a UFO it's unexplained and anyone's guess is as good as the others.
[Reply]
Cheater5 03:35 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Uh, no doy; It’s a $400 helicopter drone.
[Reply]
Pants 03:51 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Not relevant to what I asked for.
12:97 mark. Not what I said, but 60 miles in 30-40 seconds. I will keep re-listening as I get time.
[Reply]
bowener 03:59 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
They're Black Projects.

And they're at a minimum. 50 years further advanced, then what us a peasants are allowed to know.

Major Tom.
Yep.

Originally Posted by :
James Goodall, aerospace journalist and an in-demand public speaker, became friends with Ben Rich. Goodall states that he spoke with Rich about 10 days before Rich died. The conversation took place over the phone while Rich was in the USC Medical Center in Los Angeles where Goodall claims that Rich said, “Jim, we have things out in the desert that are fifty years beyond what you can comprehend. If you have seen it on Star Wars or Star Trek, we’ve been there, done that, or decided it wasn’t worth the effort. They have about forty-five hundred people at Lockheed Skunk Works. What have they been doing for the last 18 or 20 years? They’re building something.”

Ben Rich was a brilliant engineer whose contributions to the aerospace industry are still out of this world. His inquisitiveness continued throughout his life. Even critics who question whether he made some of the comments attributed to him believe that, at a minimum, he believed in “the existence of other intelligent life in the universe” even though he thought it likely to be distant and definitely mysterious.

Want to learn more about Ben Rich and his role in deep space exploration? Be sure to view the latest episode of Deep Space: Secrets of Anti-Gravity.
From here.

I remembered this quote or similar from a video interview with one of the LM Directors discussing a past conversation he had with his boss where he was told things they make are beyond imagination.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up