ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Report: Tiger Woods injured in Car Crash
Dante84 01:19 PM 02-23-2021

#BREAKING Agency at scene say @TigerWoods was injured in crash in Ranchos Palos Verdes at Hawthorne Blvd near Blackhorse Rd. Fire crews had to use jaws of life to get him out of vehicle. @KFIAM640 @FOXSports @AM570LASports @espn @TMZ_Sports

— stevengregory (@stevengregory) February 23, 2021

Now confirmed:

This morning @LMTLASD responded to a roll-over collision in which @TigerWoods was injured. Please see our statement... pic.twitter.com/cSWOxKZC1w

— LA County Sheriffs (@LASDHQ) February 23, 2021

Here’s Tiger Woods’ car. pic.twitter.com/kN5hzoNQud

— Chris Vannini �� (@ChrisVannini) February 23, 2021

[Reply]
scho63 10:01 AM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
You know, I almost started a thread the other day asking if anyone would want Tiger’s life. He’s always struck me as being one of most unhappy people I’ve ever seen.
He is supposedly a real tightwad, horrible tipper, standoffish, not too friendly with many players on tour and is becoming more and more isolated. He lives in a bubble, similar to Michael Jackson.

When he went on his Whore Tour and killed his marriage to Erin, he lost Jasper Parnevik and his wife along with a lot of married golfers. Their wives all hate Tiger.

I don't think he has a strong relationship with his Mom just his kids.

Dude had it all at one point and now except for the money, not sure what the guy has left. :-)
[Reply]
vailpass 10:20 AM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
IIRC (this was over 30 years ago now) we made the drive in May. The weather was beautiful, with two exceptions.

2. Emerging from the western end of the Eisenhower Tunnel. Seriously, what the ****? It was warm and sunny when I went in, and then instant blizzard on the other side, icy road and the steepest grade drop I've ever seen on an interstate highway. It was absolutely jarring, and also scary as hell. I made that drive again some years later but was prepared for it that time - I think that time was it was June, and it was still horrible winter conditions. Does that place ever have nice weather? Shit.
Yep. In the winter, once you get up to the Ike Tunnel you are up in the shit. And of course, good ol’ vail pass :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 12:00 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Yep. In the winter, once you get up to the Ike Tunnel you are up in the shit. And of course, good ol’ vail pass :-)
It wasn't winter; it was late spring both times.

I don't even want to think about how fucked up it must be in winter. :-)
[Reply]
Kman34 02:18 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
He is supposedly a real tightwad, horrible tipper, standoffish, not too friendly with many players on tour and is becoming more and more isolated. He lives in a bubble, similar to Michael Jackson.

When he went on his Whore Tour and killed his marriage to Erin, he lost Jasper Parnevik and his wife along with a lot of married golfers. Their wives all hate Tiger.

I don't think he has a strong relationship with his Mom just his kids.

Dude had it all at one point and now except for the money, not sure what the guy has left. :-)
I think he has some relationships and he is a good father as far as I can see... I don’t think he’s as bad as you’re making him out to be...
[Reply]
scho63 02:33 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
I think he has some relationships and he is a good father as far as I can see... I don’t think he’s as bad as you’re making him out to be...
These are known facts. All the pro athletes have made fun of his no tipping and cheapness. I think Jordan is the same way.

I think he is probably a good father but he did risk his marriage being a man-whore so does that make him a poor Dad to his kids? They certainly get impacted by what happens.

I think the guy is just on an island.....:-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:41 PM 02-28-2021
These are known facts. All the pro athletes have made fun of his no tipping and cheapness. I think Jordan is the same way.

I think he is probably a good father but he did risk his marriage being a man-whore so does that make him a poor Dad to his kids? They certainly get impacted by what happens.

Dude, you raw dogged a Brazilian chick in the favela back in the 80s.

Are you the guy who should be passing judgment here?
[Reply]
eDave 02:46 PM 02-28-2021
I just don't get the tipping thing. Why be a dick like that?

His adversaries all wearing red tops today. One guy in pink.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:21 PM 02-28-2021

Jordan’s no prize, but it’s Pippin who has the no tipping rep. No Tippin’ Pippin.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:54 PM 02-28-2021

2. Emerging from the western end of the Eisenhower Tunnel. Seriously, what the ****? It was warm and sunny when I went in, and then instant blizzard on the other side, icy road and the steepest grade drop I've ever seen on an interstate highway. It was absolutely jarring, and also scary as hell. I made that drive again some years later but was prepared for it that time - I think that time was it was June, and it was still horrible winter conditions. Does that place ever have nice weather? Shit.
Heh. That's not uncommon. A front will get stuck on one side, usually the western side. You go in one side and it can be anything on the other side, and you just blow out of the tunnel into whatever it is with no warning. They've actually had to close the highway on July 4th due to snow.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:18 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Heh. That's not uncommon. A front will get stuck on one side, usually the western side. You go in one side and it can be anything on the other side, and you just blow out of the tunnel into whatever it is with no warning. They've actually had to close the highway on July 4th due to snow.
They really should put up warning signs in the westbound lane of the tunnel. Something like "The weather on the other side is going to suck ass. Brace yourself."

Oh, and back to the cheap ass non-tippers. Yes, apparently Jordan is horrible as well. At least according to Charles Barkley.

[Reply]
scho63 08:41 AM 03-02-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Dude, you raw dogged a Brazilian chick in the favela back in the 80s.

Are you the guy who should be passing judgment here?
I'm not passing judgement at all. I'm also no celebrity. Well maybe on CP. :-)
[Reply]
scho63 08:44 AM 03-02-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
I used to speed all the time. All the time. One day it dawned on me that I never got there faster and it cost me thousands of dollars over the years.

I just don't speed anymore, ever.
Originally Posted by eDave:
It's certainly giving me flashbacks from when I hit that deer at 80mph a couple of months ago. That could have gone real bad.
:-)
[Reply]
Frazod 09:01 AM 03-02-2021
:-)
It's all relative.

Anybody going slower than me is a retard. Anybody going faster is a lunatic. :-)
[Reply]
scho63 09:50 AM 03-02-2021
It's all relative.

Anybody going slower than me is a retard. Anybody going faster is a lunatic. :-)
I think you're on to something there! :-)
[Reply]
fan4ever 10:01 AM 03-02-2021
If I remember correctly one of the girls he "dated" said he was super stingy and would get pissed if whatever restaurant they were eating at didn't comp his meal.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Up