ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 16
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anybody been vaccinated yet?
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:37 AM 01-12-2021
Any side affects?

I can go get a shot tomorrow if I want. Just wanted to see if anybody here was a zombie first.
[Reply]
TLO 11:49 AM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Been doing my fair share of homework on this topic. Scheduled for first round Pfizer today. I’m really curious why more talking heads aren’t addressing Messenger RNA.
Addressing it how?
[Reply]
crazycoffey 12:03 PM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Addressing it how?
That’s it been around 20 years and not something brand new. That many have been trying to use it for medicine delivery and vaccination purposes but big pharm won’t make the change similar to the electric car vs big auto for many years, I’d guess. But anyway. It’s not new and that’s what many say they worry about with the vaccine.
[Reply]
tooge 01:18 PM 02-02-2021
got my 1st Pfizer shot almost three weeks ago. Decided to take it like a man. Really just a sore cock afterwards. Maybe a day or so. Get the second one tomorrow. Think I'll just get it in the arm this go around.
[Reply]
O.city 02:10 PM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
got my 1st Pfizer shot almost three weeks ago. Decided to take it like a man. Really just a sore cock afterwards. Maybe a day or so. Get the second one tomorrow. Think I'll just get it in the arm this go around.
Get my 2nd tomorrow as well. You gonna work as normal Thursday?
[Reply]
banyon 04:11 PM 02-02-2021
Getting 2nd Pfizer shot Friday.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:30 PM 02-04-2021
Got moved up to the 11th for Pfizer shot
[Reply]
TNTEICHER 08:41 AM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Any side affects?

I can go get a shot tomorrow if I want. Just wanted to see if anybody here was a zombie first.
Had both Moderna covid immunizations.
No effects what so ever.
Except for the craving for human brains and squirrels.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:20 PM 02-08-2021
Got my second dose of Moderna today, so far so good.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:30 PM 02-08-2021
1st Pfizer: nothing
2nd Pfizer: nothing day one. Body was super tired day two, like I took muscle relaxants. Slept a lot.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:33 PM 02-11-2021
Second dose of Moderna 3 hours ago. Bought some chicken noodle soup just in case.

My parents 89 and 93 got their second yesterday. Sister and BIL today also.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:52 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
I know massage techniques for that kind of thing I'd be willing to show you for free
[Reply]
cripple creek 06:04 PM 02-11-2021
2nd shot was today. beyond a soer arm after #1... no negs
[Reply]
Hydrae 06:06 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by kepp:
Do your folks have any underlying health issues? My parents are in their 80's and are trying to decide whether to get it.
My 81 year old dad got his second shot last Saturday. A little sore at the shot site but no issues otherwise. He is quiet healthy for his age.
[Reply]
synthesis2 09:54 PM 02-11-2021
Had both Pfizer shots and zero side effects or anything. no big deal, smallest needle I've ever had for a shot, didn't feel it either time.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:29 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
That’s it been around 20 years and not something brand new. That many have been trying to use it for medicine delivery and vaccination purposes but big pharm won’t make the change similar to the electric car vs big auto for many years, I’d guess. But anyway. It’s not new and that’s what many say they worry about with the vaccine.
my understanding is that development is expensive with RNA. With a Covid vaccine there was a fast turnaround on the initial investment and a long term money making opportunity. Pfizer put $2 billion into research and another $500 million to scale up production. That’s putting a lot of cash on a bet. Even for a huge conglomerate.

With something less pressing than a global pandemic. Most corporations won’t make that bet.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 16
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up