ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 16
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anybody been vaccinated yet?
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:37 AM 01-12-2021
Any side affects?

I can go get a shot tomorrow if I want. Just wanted to see if anybody here was a zombie first.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:49 PM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Do you have a link ??
https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/23-die...id-19-vaccine/

It sounds like 13 of the people were frail elderly and they had side effects that may have been too strong for them to handle. There's no information yet about the other ten. I don't know if they could just be independent deaths (how many people die every day) or if they're related to the vaccine as well.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:38 PM 01-21-2021

[Reply]
Bwana 07:41 PM 01-21-2021
I got blasted today with my first shot, Pfizer. I'll let you know if I grow an extra arm, or if my Willie falls off.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:44 PM 01-21-2021
:-)

Other than a sore arm I didn't have any affects from the first shot.

My cell phone doesn't work unless I hold it in my right hand, but I don't think the two things are related...
[Reply]
Bwana 08:17 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:

Other than a sore arm I didn't have any affects from the first shot.

My cell phone doesn't work unless I hold it in my right hand, but I don't think the two things are related...

Crap, I thought that was just me!
[Reply]
DanT 10:59 PM 01-30-2021
I received the 2nd shot of the Moderna vaccine about seven hours ago. So far, so good, just slight pain at injection site. My colleagues mostly seem to have gotten worse symptoms about 12 hours or more after the 2nd shot, though, so I am expecting something more will happen, hopefully mild.
[Reply]
vonBobo 12:44 AM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/23-die...id-19-vaccine/

It sounds like 13 of the people were frail elderly and they had side effects that may have been too strong for them to handle. There's no information yet about the other ten. I don't know if they could just be independent deaths (how many people die every day) or if they're related to the vaccine as well.
Why are they calling it a vaccine death when the patients already had preexisting conditions? They are getting paid to call it a vaccine death.
[Reply]
ljmhawk 01:07 AM 01-31-2021
my sister is a nurse and so she has received both doses. fine after the first one but the 2nd one she was throwing up and felt like complete shit for 2 days. a fellow coworker of hers said she thought she was poisoned and felt like she was going to die.
[Reply]
In58men 04:55 AM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by ljmhawk:
my sister is a nurse and so she has received both doses. fine after the first one but the 2nd one she was throwing up and felt like complete shit for 2 days. a fellow coworker of hers said she thought she was poisoned and felt like she was going to die.

Dramatic much
[Reply]
theoldcoach 07:17 AM 01-31-2021
Had the first Pfizer last week. Sore arm for one day. That’s it. Wife was the same. I am 74. She is 72.

Balls and Dick aren’t working too well. But they haven’t for about 15 years. Was counting on the vaccine to cause swelling in the penis area.

Mrs. theoldcoach is very disappointed in vaccine results!
[Reply]
swifty32661 07:38 AM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by vonBobo:
Why are they calling it a vaccine death when the patients already had preexisting conditions? They are getting paid to call it a vaccine death.
Similar to this I'd imagine - Why are they calling it a Covid death when the patients already had preexisting conditions? They are getting paid to call it a Covid death
[Reply]
tyecopeland 08:17 AM 01-31-2021
Thanks! Arm was a little sore driving home then it went away. Had to dig two post holes to set mailboxes when I got home and no issues. Full steam ahead. Got the Moderna and 2nd dose will be 28 days.
It seems like you'd be a bit more concerned about your arm going away. But if you're okay with it I'm okay with it.
[Reply]
TLO 08:20 AM 01-31-2021
Second shot coming up on Wednesday of this week.
[Reply]
DanT 04:39 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by DanT:
I received the 2nd shot of the Moderna vaccine about seven hours ago. So far, so good, just slight pain at injection site. My colleagues mostly seem to have gotten worse symptoms about 12 hours or more after the 2nd shot, though, so I am expecting something more will happen, hopefully mild.
Woke up with a fever (about 101 degrees F) and some aches and pains. My resting heart rate last night was high for me, 65 bpm, when normally it's in the low to mid 40's. I took some Tylenol and went jogging, which probably wasn't the smartest move, but I survived, taking a lot of walking breaks.

I'm feeling a little better now, after eating some chicken soup and drinking lots of fluid. Seems like I'll probably be all better by Monday or Tuesday.
[Reply]
DanT 04:16 PM 02-01-2021
Back to feeling all better, after an additional night of sleep and another dose of Tylenol just before bed. Glad I'm all set for now.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 16
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up