ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Nzoner's Game Room>Red Dirt Juke Box
Iowanian 04:41 PM 01-13-2015
In several discussions about music, several posters bring in Red Dirt Music to the conversation.

In this thread, I'd like to do things a little different to help people learn about our favorite artists, and post a couple of youtube videos of their song and your personal favorite playlist of that artist.
Feel free to include your own contributions, but follow the format. Videos of live performances, and list a few of your favorite songs.

I've met a few of these guys and have had beers with some of them, so I'll share stories and nuggets that they've told me. It's fine if you have a different take of the same artists or offer a different playlist.

Happy listening.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:36 AM 08-11-2023
Headed to Zach Bryan tonight in Tulsa. Not huge on him but he’s become a local phenomenon.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:41 AM 08-11-2023
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Headed to Zach Bryan tonight in Tulsa. Not huge on him but he’s become a local phenomenon.
That boy is a national phenom now. Enjoy the show, I would guess he puts on a good one.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:53 AM 08-11-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
That boy is a national phenom now. Enjoy the show, I would guess he puts on a good one.
Surprisingly my wife was in on him before me. I like him but wouldn’t say I love him.
[Reply]
Iowanian 06:11 PM 08-11-2023
Well I’m slow to the draw. Credit to Pablo.
[Reply]
srvy 01:47 AM 08-12-2023
That guy sounds a lot like Tyler Childers. Good song though.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:11 AM 08-12-2023
How was the show dunerdr?
[Reply]
Rausch 11:29 AM 08-12-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:

Figured this song would resonate with some folks here. This thread has been dead as shit for 8 months! Shameful!
This really isn't my flavor of music but I did enjoy it. I could get drunk to that.

Since I'm not young and angry anymore my ears have been more open to things I wouldn't have listened to in the past. I listened to the Sturgill Simpson interviews on Rogan a while back and his story about when he had a break in really convinced me to give country musicians another listen. I know he's light years away from this thread but the point is I'm open to at least give it a chance now.
[Reply]
excessive 12:02 PM 02-19-2024
I was reading an email from Knuckleheads and saw that Kyle Nix, fiddler for the Turnpike Troubadours, was performing this Wednesday at Knuckleheads in support of his new solo album, Lightening on the Mountain. Tickets are only 15 dollars.

Here are some links to info and tickets:

https://tickets.knuckleheadskc.com/e...s.asp?evt=1287

https://tickets.knuckleheadskc.com/o...ntperformances
[Reply]
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Up