ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 20
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign Alex Okafor [restructured]
Iconic 03:36 PM 03-14-2019
necessary cog in the system, can't complain
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:37 PM 03-14-2019
Ace in the hole when we play them next February.
[Reply]
tyton75 03:37 PM 03-14-2019
Seems to use his hands really well. Looks like a taller, step-slower version of Justin Houston.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:39 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by tyton75:
Seems to use his hands really well. Looks like a taller, step-slower version of Justin Houston.
I am REALLY curious what Houston goes for.

I'm telling you, I still think that guy is a letter-perfect SDE here. I'd be pretty disappointed to see him sign somewhere for a reasonable figure that we could've brought him back under.

I do wonder if there aren't more hard feelings among the 'old guard' here than we were led to believe. Those contract negotiations in '15 and '16 seem to have rubbed that group of players (Houston, Berry and Hali) pretty raw.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:49 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I am REALLY curious what Houston goes for.

I'm telling you, I still think that guy is a letter-perfect SDE here. I'd be pretty disappointed to see him sign somewhere for a reasonable figure that we could've brought him back under.

I do wonder if there aren't more hard feelings among the 'old guard' here than we were led to believe. Those contract negotiations in '15 and '16 seem to have rubbed that group of players (Houston, Berry and Hali) pretty raw.
I don't see how or why. All three of those guys got paid out the ass.

Did Dorsey fuck their sisters while at the negotiating table or what?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:52 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I don't see how or why. All three of those guys got paid out the ass.

Did Dorsey fuck their sisters while at the negotiating table or what?
So'd that shitty Mormon offensive lineman we drafted like 20 years ago but King Carl cussed at him or said he had an ugly girlfriend or something so he never really got over it.

Just seems like some bruised egos never really got unbruised even after they cashed those signing bonuses...
[Reply]
RunKC 03:38 PM 03-14-2019
It’s always a low first year cap hit. If it’s $6 million AAV, it will probably be roughly $4 million this year IMO.
[Reply]
tmax63 03:41 PM 03-14-2019
Sounds like a good piece of clay for Daly to shape into whatever he wants without breaking the bank. Jones, Nnadi, Okafor, Speaks, TK, Williams. I think Daly can create something with that.
[Reply]
lcarus 03:43 PM 03-14-2019
Is he an under 26 All-Pro whose never been injured on a team friendly deal? If not then fuck this signing.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 03:46 PM 03-14-2019
From everything i’m reading he seems to be the complete opposite of Dee Ford.
[Reply]
rtmike 06:08 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
From everything i’m reading he seems to be the complete opposite of Dee Ford.

Doesn’t ask team coaches if he was offsides the previous play?

:-) “was I?”
[Reply]
Iconic 03:48 PM 03-14-2019
im personally withholding judgement till after this season ends. but i might get emotional post draft if he doesn't do what my armchair-gm ass wants
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:52 PM 03-14-2019
Did we sign this piece of shit yet????!!!!
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 03:52 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Did we sign this piece of shit yet????!!!!
WE DID!!!

SUPERBOAL!!
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 03:52 PM 03-14-2019
This deal also gives us a ton of flexibility with that first pick.

There will be some solid edge guys in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th rounds who could be solid players for us with some maturation.

If we sign Darby, we could take a developmental corner in the 2nd or 3rd...someone like Trayvon Mullen.

We're essentially winnowing down our needs for a guy we draft to come in and be a starter from day one.

It'll be interesting to see if we sign a second safety.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 20
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up