ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 39
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
TLO 06:36 PM 12-01-2019
The garbage known as the Oakland Raiders have been disposed of. Time for a real opponent.

It's the fucking Patriots.

Patriots open as early 4 point favorites.

Discuss.
[Reply]
-King- 09:46 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
This. They lose this weekend, and the Ravens can take the 1 seed. We lose this game, and we still control the AFC-W so long as we win out thereafter, or at least stay ahead of the Raiders who are now two games back. We can afford to lose this game, so far as the playoffs are concerned.
Ravens already have the 1 seed as of right now.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:48 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
This. They lose this weekend, and the Ravens can take the 1 seed. We lose this game, and we still control the AFC-W so long as we win out thereafter, or at least stay ahead of the Raiders who are now two games back. We can afford to lose this game, so far as the playoffs are concerned.

Our magic number is two. Any combination of Chiefs wins and Raiders losses that equals two and we are in. So in reality we may not even need to win another game.

For the standings this game is much bigger for the Patriots. Even with a win we need quite a bit of help to get a bye so it’s not that big for us. But I do think it is huge for our confidence.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:09 PM 12-03-2019
Shit, I wonder if the Pats might even go in vanilla, saving their best stuff for a playoff game with us.

Coaching is all those brokedicks have.

They can't afford to burn their best stuff on a regular season game that is now largely meaningless. They'd rather do it against Buffalo anyway.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:12 PM 12-03-2019
how can you not want to beat this fucking asshole

[Reply]
carcosa 10:32 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
how can you not want to beat this fucking asshole

I want to beat him..... TO DEATH!!!!!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:02 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Seeing him play in Seattle I'm still confused by this. Why exactly did they release him?
We should bring him in for a look to keep him away from NE.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:14 AM 12-04-2019
I so badly wanna see our defense make PEDelman earn every single yard. Just like we did to Welker.

[Reply]
WarChief 07:21 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Shit, I wonder if the Pats might even go in vanilla, saving their best stuff for a playoff game with us.

Coaching is all those brokedicks have.

They can't afford to burn their best stuff on a regular season game that is now largely meaningless. They'd rather do it against Buffalo anyway.
They need to win these games, there’s no vanilla. There’s a legit chance they could lose the division to Buffalo if they lose Sunday and then lose to them.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:42 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I want to beat him..... TO DEATH!!!!!
He's a very good looking man. Professional athlete. Keeps himself in great shape. Family man etc... that's who's suppose to end up with the hot billionaire super model. Don't be a hater. If he was a Chief, he'd be a God to Chief fans.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:46 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
They have to keep winning to keep pace with the Ravens and to avoid being overtaken by the bills.

This is probably a bigger game for them than it is for us standings wise.
Yeah, they are not going to hold back. But, I also think Reid is going to open up the playbook this Sunday.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:53 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
He's a very good looking man. Professional athlete. Keeps himself in great shape. Family man etc... that's who's suppose to end up with the hot billionaire super model. Don't be a hater. If he was a Chief, he'd be a God to Chief fans.
he is a completely average fraud who got propped up by defense and belichick, landed ass over teakettle into millions and got plastic surgery and hair implants

trent green has more natural talent and good looks than this smarmy cocksucker

fuck him
[Reply]
UK_Chief 07:56 AM 12-04-2019
He looks like a more douchey Kevin Bacon
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:58 AM 12-04-2019

Daily reminder that Tom Brady is trash. pic.twitter.com/enGJFVbcoH

— 70 Sent (@ClayWendler) December 4, 2019

[Reply]
WarChief 08:09 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Yeah, they are not going to hold back. But, I also think Reid is going to open up the playbook this Sunday.
I think so too, he’s been meaning to show off. You only need the pre-season script to beat the Raiders.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:17 AM 12-04-2019
This week is all about ball security.

This New England team is a lot like that Denver team that won the Super Bowl, but with slightly better QB play and a worse pass rush.

Don’t give their offense short fields. Make them drive the length of the field and show how sad their offense really is. No fucking fumbling this week.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 39
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Up