ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 324
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100150 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs hire Steve Spagnuolo as new defensive coordinator
TLO 04:33 PM 01-24-2019

The #Chiefs are hiring Steve Spagnuolo as their new defensive coordinator, sources say. The former #Giants DC and interim HC/#Rams HC began his NFL coaching career as an #Eagles assistant under Andy Reid. Now rejoins Big Red in KC.

— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) January 24, 2019

[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:38 AM 01-25-2019
I put him on ignore. I hate Bill Paxton.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 09:39 AM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Oh that’s why they were on the field so much? Because they were tired and the offense sucked? Funny because they looked tired on the very first ****ing series.
Your reading comprehension skills suck. I said part of the reason. "PART". Yes, when your offense loses yards and goes 3 and out it is hard on a defense. It is particularly hard on a poor defense that has played like crap when coming from behind. Having the offense come out with a fast start and a lead was an integral part of the game plan that didn't work. The offense failed miserably in the first half.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:43 AM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Dude I wanted Sutton gone, but if you think Spags is better than Sutton I’m sorry. Fact, History, and eye test say this is a lateral move.
Good grief. He is not worse than what Sutton has become. You're so quick to talk about his $200m offseason (adding 2.5 players) and yet include 2 out of 6 impossible no win situations as a DC as part of his average ranking. That seems fair.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:45 AM 01-25-2019
You’re trying to hard to spin the context, I understand man I really hope I’m wrong. But hiring Spags is the equivalent of hiring Mike McCoy or Brian Schottenheimer for Offensive Coordinator
I'm not. You're saying he had a $200m offseason as if they brought in a ton of players. He basically netted 2... Or 2.5 to be fair... Players to a 32 ranked defense. If we add 2 superstars and jump 30 spots id take that in a heartbeat.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:45 AM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Your reading comprehension skills suck. I said part of the reason. "PART". Yes, when your offense loses yards and goes 3 and out it is hard on a defense. It is particularly hard on a poor defense that has played like crap when coming from behind. Having the offense come out with a fast start and a lead was an integral part of the game plan that didn't work. The offense failed miserably in the first half.
My reading comprehension is fine. I know what you meant. I just think it’s ridiculous to put that on the offense either way. You can make just as much of a case that the defense made it more difficult on the offense by not getting off the field early on. The bottom line is if you’re trying to blame this loss on Reid you’re flat out nitpicking.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:47 AM 01-25-2019

I'm sorry that I'm not willing to hold out hope for a defensive coordinator that has been trash most of his career. Mind you with his W/L % his schedules were cup cake.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09:49 AM 01-25-2019

I'm sorry that I'm not willing to hold out hope for a defensive coordinator that has been trash most of his career.
I think he was in over his head as a head coach and in a disastrous situation with the Saints. Not saying he's not responsible for the performance of those seasons but I think there are more that go into them than simply team rankings.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:50 AM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
I think he was in over his head as a head coach and in a disastrous situation with the Saints. Not saying he's not responsible for the performance of those seasons but I think there are more that go into them than simply team rankings.
I can concede things like that, but you have to look at the whole picture here. We are not going to switch from 3-4 to 4-3 in one year like nothing happened.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:51 AM 01-25-2019
I can concede things like that, but you have to look at the whole picture here. We are not going to switch from 3-4 to 4-3 in one year like nothing happened.
JFC here we go with this switching shit again.

Are you fucking retarded?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:52 AM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
JFC here we go with this switching shit again.

Are you ****ing retarded?
Lmao,

"We have players that sucked in a 3-4 but would be arguable better in a 4-3 because "Reasons" "
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:53 AM 01-25-2019

I'm sorry that I'm not willing to hold out hope for a defensive coordinator that has been trash most of his career. Mind you with his W/L % his schedules were cup cake.
But he’s god red and gold on now. Past doesn’t matter. He’ll fix it. You’ll see.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:53 AM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
But he’s god red and gold on now. Past doesn’t matter. He’ll fix it. You’ll see.
God my eyes have been opened now :-):-):-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:54 AM 01-25-2019

I'm sorry that I'm not willing to hold out hope for a defensive coordinator that has been trash most of his career.
You're adding bountygate and McAdoo-gate again.
I don't care if hes a shitty head coach.

He's a DC for a stable coach. He will be able to add talent to his squad. I'm not at all worried about us being bottom 5 depending on how long it takes to adjust scheme. I'm barely worried about being even bottom 10.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:55 AM 01-25-2019
Lmao,

"We have players that sucked in a 3-4 but would be arguable better in a 4-3 because "Reasons" "
Youre literally throwing a fit. You fucking pussy. Kill yourself and then you wont have to worry anymore. How about we wait and see how it plays out before we go and get a prolapsed anus over it.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:55 AM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
You're adding bountygate and McAdoo-gate again.
I don't care if hes a shitty head coach.

He's a DC for a stable coach. He will be able to add talent to his squad. I'm not at all worried about us being bottom 5 depending on how long it takes to adjust scheme. I'm barely worried about being even bottom 10.
All I'm saying is you have no justification to not be worried other than feelings, which is fine.

But don't come back @ me saying I'm being insane or crazy because I think this has potential to be same or worse next year.
[Reply]
Page 50 of 324
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100150 > Last »
Up