ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 17
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Dak turns downs 5 year 175 million deal from Cowboys
Deberg_1990 11:34 AM 05-21-2020

Dak Prescott turned down a 5-year, $175 million contract offer from the #Cowboys according to @CSimmsQB

It would've made him the highest paid QB in history.

Prescott instead is seeking “north of $45M” in the final season of his new deal, reportedly. pic.twitter.com/IBYCVaxVk7

— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) May 21, 2020

[Reply]
notorious 11:36 AM 05-21-2020
Jesus what a moron.

Well, we need to see the guaranteed money first, but it still looks like a bad decision.
[Reply]
MAG 11:37 AM 05-21-2020
i hate this guy
[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:37 AM 05-21-2020
**** him, tag him this year and get rid of him next year. Cmon Jerry, you and everyone else know Dak is not worth that money. Don't **** the whole league over by granting this prima donna his overinflated sense of himself. If I were Jerry, I'd take it as an insult, that this kid thinks I'm an idiot and can get fleeced. I'd call his bullshit and say "Do you think I'm a ****ing idiot?" These kids need to get slapped down. 75% of Patrick Mahomes, isn't Patrick Mahomes. Owners need to start understanding that these Dak like quarterbacks need to start being held to check or this inflation is going to get much much worse.
[Reply]
-King- 11:39 AM 05-21-2020
The fact that there's no mention of guaranteed money should tell you what you need to know about who leaked it and why.
[Reply]
R Clark 11:39 AM 05-21-2020
What a dumbass
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:40 AM 05-21-2020
As Chris Simms explained (kinda odd this is hitting the newswire now, as it was a comment he said in passing about 2 weeks ago) this issue isn't the total dollar figure. It's the structure of the contract. Dak wants the final year of his contract to rival what a new contract would look like 5 years from now. Hence the 45M+.
[Reply]
Redbled 11:41 AM 05-21-2020
Is he even a top 10 QB? I think there are at least 10 I take over him.
[Reply]
Redbled 11:42 AM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
As Chris Simms explained (kinda odd this is hitting the newswire now, as it was a comment he said in passing about 2 weeks ago) this issue isn't the total dollar figure. It's the structure of the contract. Dak wants the final year of his contract to rival what a new contract would look like 5 years from now. Hence the 45M+.
Isn’t that just unheard of thinking? Not sure I’ve seen a contract that takes inflation into account.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:47 AM 05-21-2020
This pussy loser is named Dakota. LOL
[Reply]
New World Order 11:48 AM 05-21-2020
He’d be on a gravy train with biscuit wheels with that deal.
[Reply]
-King- 11:48 AM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by Redbled:
He had 5300 total yards and 33 touchdowns last year. He's not Mahomes but there aren't 10 QBs better.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:48 AM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by Redbled:
Mahomes
Wilson
Rodgers
Watson
Brees
Jackson
Wentz

and then....probably Dak Prescott, as far as the best QB's in football in 2020.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:48 AM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
That's retarded. He's butthurt he's getting his money too soon? What?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:52 AM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
**** him, tag him this year and get rid of him next year. Cmon Jerry, you and everyone else know Dak is not worth that money. Don't **** the whole league over by granting this pre-madonna his overinflated sense of himself. If I were Jerry, I'd take it as an insult, that this kid thinks I'm an idiot and can get fleeced. I'd call his bullshit and say "Do you think I'm a fucking idiot?" These kids need to get slapped down. 75% of Patrick Mahomes, isn't Patrick Mahomes. Owners need to start understanding that these Dak like quarterbacks need to start being held to check or this inflation is going to get much much worse.
pre-madonna? What is that? Debbie Harry? Stevie Nicks?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 17
1 234511 > Last »
Up