ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Minsky’s OK Joe’s Pizza
Third Eye 07:34 PM 03-29-2019
Surprised a thread hasn’t been started about this!

Finally had a chance to get into Minsky’s and try the Joe’s pizza and god damn it was good! For any locals that haven’t had a chance to try it, do it before it goes away.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:03 AM 03-30-2019
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
My local pizza joint/ brewery takes about a Lb of my pulled pork, dark spicy mustard sauce and builds a pizza with jalapeño peppers and cheddar curds and it is to die for. They only feed the employees for legal reasons but it has had great reviews.

Adding burnt ends and brisket sounds like a great idea.

Just how greasy is it?
you're such a liar
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:57 AM 03-30-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:
Verdict: It’s really good, but kinda messy.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
MTG#10 09:56 AM 03-30-2019
I wont make it back to KC until mid-May for the Tool concert, think it'll be gone by then?
[Reply]
cooper barrett 10:08 AM 03-30-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
you're such a liar
**** you! I was eating Minsky's before you ever blew a load in one of Clay's socks. I knew him (Gregg) from the Gaslight District in Omaha where Godfathers Pizza started , he sold and came to KC and I met him again and became (hmmm) friends (He drove a brown Mercedes 2 door coupe maybe a 250CE" see example) as they were opening Shawnee KS location. I recall us discussing Haas Motors in Brookside several times.

51st and Main is where they started... far from Dottesville.

Do I need to post pictures of pizza to make you shut the **** up? OK. Next time I do butts I will hang out until closing and take pictures just to make you
:-)

By the way....

This looks like you, yet it's better looking with time ....It's last weeks pizza. Brined, seasoned, rested for 24 hours and re-seasoned before going on to round one on the smoker (12 hours). That's pecan wood and it's fat side down.

[Reply]
dlphg9 10:16 AM 03-30-2019
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
**** you do I need to post pictures of pizza to make you shut the **** up? OK Next time I do butts I will hang out til closing and take pictures just to make you :-)

By the way....

This just happens to look like you, It's better looking....It's last weeks pizza That's Pecan wood.

Ummmmm, that's not pizza
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:22 AM 03-30-2019
Solid thread Third
[Reply]
Third Eye 10:25 AM 03-30-2019
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
I wont make it back to KC until mid-May for the Tool concert, think it'll be gone by then?
Keep in mind that this was told to me by our 17 year old waiter, so I’m not sure exactly how much he really knew, but I was told they’d be around another 2-4 weeks depending on sales. He also confirmed sales had been really good when I mentioned that it seemed like 75% of the people where I was had ordered it. Based on that, I wouldn’t get my hopes up.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:30 AM 03-30-2019
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
“The Joe’s Kansas City Bar-B-Que Gourmet Pizza starts with your favorite Minsky’s crust sprinkled with Joe’s KC World-Famous French Fry Seasoning, and of course, Joe’s KC BBQ Sauce. We add a generous layer of 100% Wisconsin Mozzarella Cheese and top it with Joe’s KC slow-smoked Brisket, tender Pulled Pork and Burnt Ends. (Don’t worry – we didn’t forget the side of pickles!)”

https://minskys.com/the-minskys-joes...gourmet-pizza/

Pic stolen from twitter (pickles come on the side).

I would trounce that!
[Reply]
Third Eye 10:36 AM 03-30-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I would trounce that!
I’m hoping to again before it’s gone.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:29 AM 03-30-2019
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
“The Joe’s Kansas City Bar-B-Que Gourmet Pizza starts with your favorite Minsky’s crust sprinkled with Joe’s KC World-Famous French Fry Seasoning, and of course, Joe’s KC BBQ Sauce. We add a generous layer of 100% Wisconsin Mozzarella Cheese and top it with Joe’s KC slow-smoked Brisket, tender Pulled Pork and Burnt Ends. (Don’t worry – we didn’t forget the side of pickles!)”...
That gave me an erection, and I'm not even a "foodie".
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:54 AM 03-30-2019
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Back in the day Pizza Hut has a decent BBQ pie. Of course, Pizza Hut is disgusting now.

May have to plan a road trip and catch a ball game
It was shockingly delicious
[Reply]
stevieray 12:46 PM 03-30-2019
Had chicken bacon ranch Pizza from OSP last night

delish!

Have to try the Minsky's/Joes for sure.
[Reply]
TribalElder 12:52 PM 03-30-2019

excellent
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:03 PM 03-30-2019