ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 126
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104 > Last »
Media Center>Superman/Batman movie coming in 2015
tk13 11:50 AM 07-20-2013

---

Originally Posted by :
After decades of fighting evil solo, Batman and Superman will finally be teaming up on the big screen, sources confirm to The Hollywood Reporter.

Man of Steel director Zack Snyder will direct the tentpole with Henry Cavill returning as Superman. It is unclear who will play Batman in the new film. A release date of 2015 has been set, with a Flash movie appearing in 2016 and a Justice League movie in 2017.

Snyder's Man of Steel, which rebooted the Superman franchise, has grossed north of $600 million worldwide since it hit theaters this June.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...-league-589521

Originally Posted by :
Warner Bros. is about to bring together two of its most iconic heroes: Superman and Batman will unite in a new film, the follow-up to “Man of Steel,” set for release in 2015.

According to two sources with knowledge of the movie, Warner Bros. intends to announce the news at its Comic-Con International panel Saturday morning. Said a Warner Bros. spokesperson, “We don’t comment on rumors regarding these properties.”

“Man of Steel” director Zack Snyder is expected to reunite with screenwriter David S. Goyer and star Henry Cavill for the new film. It’s unlikely Christian Bale will step back into the bat suit, as the actor has indicated publicly that he has moved on from his days as Bruce Wayne.

“Man of Steel” producer and “Dark Knight” trilogy director Christopher Nolan is expected by some to produce the project, but the exact nature of his involvement is unclear.

The move marks the culmination of years of effort on the part of Warner Bros. and DC Comics to bring their superheroes together in a similar fashion to their primary competitor Marvel, which successfully combined its superheroes into a $1.5-billion box-office hit with “The Avengers.”

In the comic world, the two heroes are teaming up in a new series, “Batman/Superman,” by writer Greg Pak and artist Jae Lee.
http://herocomplex.latimes.com/movie...-man-of-steel/
[Reply]
RobBlake 04:10 PM 04-23-2015
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
All of this. The only DC character (from my childhood) that I felt was on par with Marvel was Firestorm.
meh. I'm trying to stop always get into the vs debates because its almost a cultural thing to do these days lol. But really, firestorm lol
[Reply]
AustinChief 04:14 PM 04-23-2015
Originally Posted by RobBlake:
meh. I'm trying to stop always get into the vs debates because its almost a cultural thing to do these days lol. But really, firestorm lol
For the short time I collected (early 80s) Firestorm was great. My understanding is that it went to crap later. Early 80s DC was mostly garbage hence the Crisis reboot.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:35 PM 04-26-2015
Originally Posted by Swanman:
When Batman is yapping at Supes at the end of the trailer, the eyes in the suit definitely have a green hue. That could be kryptonite in some form. It appears they are taking a small page out the Dark Knight Returns cartoon when Batman got a special bulked up suit to fight Superman.
Now if they bring in Green Arrow with a Kryptonite tipped arrow to give Bats a hand...

(I'll assume he won't be one-armed in the movie)
[Reply]
Fish 01:50 PM 04-27-2015
Interesting......

[Reply]
RobBlake 01:57 PM 04-27-2015
idk how i feel about the color scheme.. some of it looks really good.. some of it would make it a tad cheesy
[Reply]
RobBlake 02:02 PM 04-27-2015
Originally Posted by :
an of Steel is a very dark movie and the footage you see is actually 90% genuine but, at the end of the day, this is a comedy video and no one should be taking it so seriously. If the title didn't give it away, the fact we stop our comparisons every 5 seconds for a dumb joke should have. It's not a lesson on color grading. It's not a hit piece against DC. It's not, 'Look at us, we 'fixed' the movie." It's not an insider expose on the inner workings of corporate filmmaking.
comedy vid
[Reply]
Fish 02:17 PM 04-27-2015

[Reply]
RobBlake 04:08 PM 04-27-2015
better than nolan's concept easily

nothing beats the animated series tho.. batwing and the batmobile was straight fire
[Reply]
007 04:21 PM 04-27-2015
I prefer the color upgrade.
[Reply]
Silock 02:18 AM 04-28-2015
I like it WAY better.
[Reply]
-King- 04:11 AM 04-28-2015
Looks cheesy with that color. Some movies aren't meant to have bright colors. The tint of the movie sets the tone. The Reeves superman was campy, so the bright colors helped it. The MoS superman is darker so the bleak colors help set that mood.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
007 04:49 AM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by -King-:
Looks cheesy with that color. Some movies aren't meant to have bright colors. The tint of the movie sets the tone. The Reeves superman was campy, so the bright colors helped it. The MoS superman is darker so the bleak colors help set that mood.
Posted via Mobile Device
How the hell does normal color make the movie look cheesy. JFC that sounds dumb. Shit, Dark Knight had more color that MoS.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:57 AM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by Guru:
How the hell does normal color make the movie look cheesy. JFC that sounds dumb. Shit, Dark Knight had more color that MoS.
Batman owns the night. Superman's powers come from the sun.

Yeah, a contrast in the character's costumes makes a lot of sense and works on a number of levels...
[Reply]
007 06:59 AM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Batman owns the night. Superman's powers come from the sun.

Yeah, a contrast in the character's costumes makes a lot of sense and works on a number of levels...
I'm referring to his comment that the normal vibrant colors make MoS look cheesy. The drab color works for Batman, not for Superman.
[Reply]
Rausch 07:02 AM 04-28-2015
Originally Posted by Guru:
I'm referring to his comment that the normal vibrant colors make MoS look cheesy. The drab color works for Batman, not for Superman.
I know.

What I'm saying is the comment in the vid about using brighter colors for supes and darker for BM makes sense. SM should be viewed as a bright and shining light - that's his character. BM works at night and is a much darker character - shooting them differently would make sense.
[Reply]
Page 54 of 126
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104 > Last »
Up