ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 126
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Media Center>Superman/Batman movie coming in 2015
tk13 11:50 AM 07-20-2013

---

Originally Posted by :
After decades of fighting evil solo, Batman and Superman will finally be teaming up on the big screen, sources confirm to The Hollywood Reporter.

Man of Steel director Zack Snyder will direct the tentpole with Henry Cavill returning as Superman. It is unclear who will play Batman in the new film. A release date of 2015 has been set, with a Flash movie appearing in 2016 and a Justice League movie in 2017.

Snyder's Man of Steel, which rebooted the Superman franchise, has grossed north of $600 million worldwide since it hit theaters this June.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...-league-589521

Originally Posted by :
Warner Bros. is about to bring together two of its most iconic heroes: Superman and Batman will unite in a new film, the follow-up to “Man of Steel,” set for release in 2015.

According to two sources with knowledge of the movie, Warner Bros. intends to announce the news at its Comic-Con International panel Saturday morning. Said a Warner Bros. spokesperson, “We don’t comment on rumors regarding these properties.”

“Man of Steel” director Zack Snyder is expected to reunite with screenwriter David S. Goyer and star Henry Cavill for the new film. It’s unlikely Christian Bale will step back into the bat suit, as the actor has indicated publicly that he has moved on from his days as Bruce Wayne.

“Man of Steel” producer and “Dark Knight” trilogy director Christopher Nolan is expected by some to produce the project, but the exact nature of his involvement is unclear.

The move marks the culmination of years of effort on the part of Warner Bros. and DC Comics to bring their superheroes together in a similar fashion to their primary competitor Marvel, which successfully combined its superheroes into a $1.5-billion box-office hit with “The Avengers.”

In the comic world, the two heroes are teaming up in a new series, “Batman/Superman,” by writer Greg Pak and artist Jae Lee.
http://herocomplex.latimes.com/movie...-man-of-steel/
[Reply]
loochy 07:25 PM 07-22-2013
When do we get Batman vs Wolverine?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:35 PM 07-22-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
When do we get Batman vs Wolverine?
Superman vs. Goku
[Reply]
Valiant 07:53 PM 07-22-2013
Originally Posted by -King-:
Watch that video I posted, I think it will be pretty much like that. Lex get a kryptonite laced charm and controls Superman with it and Superman and batman fight. Batman snaps superman out of it and they team up to defeat Lex.
That is what I am guessing, president Luthor gives Supes red kryptonite. Batman fights and defeats him, then joins Supes to take him down. Hopefully someone else is working with Luthor to balance it out.
[Reply]
Valiant 07:56 PM 07-22-2013
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
Speaking of those lines, is that insinuating that they get into a fight and Batman wins? How is that ****ing believable? Superman kills Zod, who is/was equally powerful, but a human in a bat suit with cute ninja skills can beat the most powerful superhero ever? Not buying it. That's ****ing crazy. Comic book people should be shot for coming up with that. They should've had a MoS 2 with just Superman.
Zod was not as powerful. He was not around the red sun as long, so his body did not asorb as much as Kal El who grew up here.

IMO.
[Reply]
Valiant 07:57 PM 07-22-2013
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Superman vs. Goku
There is actually a decent video of that.
[Reply]
loochy 08:02 PM 07-22-2013
Sub Zero vs E Honda
[Reply]
QuikSsurfer 08:21 PM 07-22-2013
Superman vs. Goku
:-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:37 PM 07-22-2013
Superman vs. Goku

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:45 PM 07-22-2013
Don't you think they're jumping the gun a bit because they see all the movies that Marvel is shitting out and will be coming out?
It will just depend how they will integrate both of them in concurrent story arcs.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 09:45 PM 07-22-2013
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
It will just depend how they will integrate both of them in concurrent story arcs.
Do you think they're both too big to be in the same film? It'll be interesting. It has to be well done. I think it's one way or the other. That meaning they're either gonna butcher it, or nail it.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:46 PM 07-22-2013
Do you think they're both too big to be in the same film? It'll be interesting. It has to be well done. I think it's one way or the other. That meaning they're either gonna butcher it, or nail it.
It will have to be handled with care with no favoritism with one or another concerning Supes and Bats.

The popular thing now is to kick the shit out of Superman, while Batman can never lose "because he's Batman". which IMO is very played out as you can see on the street with the culdoscope of douchebags decked out in Dark Knight schwag .
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:10 AM 07-23-2013
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Dane mentioned the best solution. Bring back JGL as the new Dark Knight. That way it serves as a reboot and continues the continuity of the Nolan Batman people loved.
Rumor is they don't want JGL.

As far as Luthor controlling supes Kryptonite hasn't even shown up on earth in this universe yet, so I wouldn't count on that.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:37 PM 07-23-2013
Goku would wreck Superman's shit...
[Reply]
007 02:54 AM 07-24-2013
Cracking me up reading all the guessing at who the next Batman will be.

One place actually put Ben Afflect as the top choice. :-)

http://blog.chron.com/guystuff/2013/...e-next-batman/

http://screenrant.com/batman-casting...ustice-league/

http://showbizcafe.com/who-will-be-t...-top-5-actors/
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 05:22 AM 07-24-2013
Given how Lex Luthor, in the comics, is pro-human and pro-Metropolis and that city just got destroyed by aliens, I have a feeling that is how he will be introduced. He will reach out to Bruce Wayne to help restore Metropolis to where it was before.

Bruce Wayne, having seen what just occurred and being the detective he is, will want to investigate any potential threats that may arise again and how to deal with those potential threats. He comes to Metropolis cautious and suspicious as he generally is about anything new and discovers kryptonite is Superman's weakness. They square off until it is realized that there are more threats in the world than each other. They team up and whip some ass.

That's how I see this movie going down.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 126
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Up