ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>The Trayvon Hoax: Unmasking the witness fraud
Nickhead 02:11 AM 04-30-2020

wasn't sure how to take this. but in the end, i guess it seems possible?

:-)
[Reply]
BWillie 08:10 AM 04-30-2020
Trayvon Martin was a good kid. What happened to him was sad and unjustified.

Michael Brown was a complete piece of shit. What happened to him, was not sad or unjustified.

Didn't watch the video, but the difficult thing about the George Zimmerman deal is it is hard to prove one way or another.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:44 AM 04-30-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Trayvon Martin was a good kid. What happened to him was sad and unjustified.
What happened to Trayvon was sad. Not so sure it was unjustified. Trayvon may have done what he felt was right and so could have Zimmerman. Sometimes things just suck.

What bothered me the most about the media coverage of that whole incident was the media trying to whitewash Zimmerman. Dude is brown and Hispanic. That didn't mesh with what they wanted to portray, so they pushed an angle that didn't really exist.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 10:40 AM 04-30-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
What happened to Trayvon was sad. Not so sure it was unjustified. Trayvon may have done what he felt was right and so could have Zimmerman. Sometimes things just suck.

What bothered me the most about the media coverage of that whole incident was the media trying to whitewash Zimmerman. Dude is brown and Hispanic. That didn't mesh with what they wanted to portray, so they pushed an angle that didn't really exist.
The Zimmer is HALF Hispanic. His father is American of German descent. Zimmerman isn't a name commonly found in Peru (where his mother is from).
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:42 AM 04-30-2020
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
The Zimmer is HALF Hispanic. His father is American of German descent. Zimmerman isn't a name commonly found in Peru (where his mother is from).
You realize the vast majority of "African" Americans have a huge chunk of European heritage, right? One report said a 40% average Euro dna.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 10:57 AM 04-30-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
You realize the vast majority of "African" Americans have a huge chunk of European heritage, right? One report said a 40% average Euro dna.
Ok... and you realize that Peru was conquered by Spain around 1529. The Spanish are white. If his father is a white American of German descent and his mom is Peruvian with even so much as a touch of white... then he is more white than anything else, right?

Completely unsure of what black people have to do with any of this.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 11:14 AM 04-30-2020
Still Hispanic and definitely not a paleface in appearance. Weak argument. You should probably do some research on the whole German/South America thing. It's more common than you appear to know.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:18 AM 04-30-2020
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
Still Hispanic and definitely not a paleface in appearance. Weak argument. You should probably do some research on the whole German/South America thing. It's more common than you appear to know.
Germans expatriating to South America doesnt make them Hispanic. The Zimmer definitely isnt a "paleface"... but his daddy is
As for him being half hispanic... I half agree.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 11:23 AM 04-30-2020
Germans expatriating to South America doesnt make them Hispanic. The Zimmer definitely isnt a "paleface". As for him being half hispanic... I half agree.
I'm not sure you know what Hispanic means. You should probably look that up as well.
[Reply]
BigRichard 06:22 PM 04-30-2020
Hmmm... although he comes up with some really weird side conclusions on certain things, I think the evidence he presents would hold up in front of a jury that Jaentel was most likely not the person talking to Treyvon that night.
[Reply]
Up