ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Media Center>No secret the impact.....
Ubeja Vontell 11:48 PM 04-29-2020
.....them southern blues made on the British, hell they knew more about them old blues than white Americans did. They actually introduced white America to what they had missed.

This thread is dedicated to the British, with a...:-)

[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 12:32 AM 05-02-2020

Clapton covering the Charles Brown classic

Jo Ann Kelly doing one of Robert Johnson classic's

[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 12:50 AM 05-02-2020
A little off topic but a must listen...

Mix a drink music, candles, incense.

The great Gary Moore

Love this...

[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 01:29 AM 05-02-2020
I heard Eric Burton some years back on The Johnny Otis radio show from San Francisco, when asked who his major influense was.........

Kansas City his stomping grounds.

He ran with that other KC icon.....

Long John Baldry

[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 02:03 AM 05-02-2020
Pink Floyd

Where they got that name.

PINK Anderson

FLOYD Council

[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:50 AM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:

That's a great album - although I like the video of the show better. I have always liked Beck and especially "Now that we've ended (as lovers)".

Funny thing - I always thought that that Led Zeppelin was about as good as it got - then I caught a performance of Robert Plant and the Strange Sensation on PBS...

I never thought that you could re-arrange Zeps songs without doing them justice. Plant does this very VERY well.....
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 07:27 PM 05-02-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
That's a great album - although I like the video of the show better. I have always liked Beck and especially "Now that we've ended (as lovers)".

Funny thing - I always thought that that Led Zeppelin was about as good as it got - then I caught a performance of Robert Plant and the Strange Sensation on PBS...

I never thought that you could re-arrange Zeps songs without doing them justice. Plant does this very VERY well.....
Never heard anything by Beck, Plant, Zeppelin I didn't like, it's just I like some more than others.

[Reply]
Randallflagg 08:10 PM 05-02-2020
I couldn't help it........Black Dog..

[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 01:07 AM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
I couldn't help it........Black Dog..

:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up