ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Extraction (Netflix)!
SAGA45 08:23 PM 04-25-2020
Holy **** this is one wild ride! Great action! Camera work is phenomenal! It puts you right in the midst of everything. Fight/Shootout scenes are stellar and even hilarious at times...sort of John Wick-ish overall. Solid plot...nothing groundbreaking. Just a really fun watch. Almost feels like a modernized 80's action hero flick.

Good stuff! I give it 9/10
[Reply]
sully1983 10:06 AM 04-27-2020
Yeah the action was flat out insane in this. Had me on the edge of my seat thru out it. Would have liked some more character development on Hemsworth's character but overall its a good action film. Highly recommend it to anyone that has Netflix and doesn't mind a lot of brutal violence.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:12 AM 04-28-2020
I really enjoyed it! Popcorn flick movie at it's best.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:42 AM 04-28-2020
It was decent, but the story was a little flat.

I have no idea why they hired David harbor for a nothing role?

The action scenes were fantastic
[Reply]
Bowser 09:51 AM 04-28-2020
Totally a sit back and enjoy the action popcorn flick. Some of those scenes were incredibly long shots.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:25 AM 04-29-2020
I really enjoyed that.

Nothing really missed a beat or took me out of it.

Except the initial premise that I’m a bit foggy on. So the caretaker (who was a pretty BAMF himself) hired the crew to find the kid so he could kidnap the kid and not pay. Do I have that right?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:21 AM 04-29-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I really enjoyed that.

Nothing really missed a beat or took me out of it.

Except the initial premise that I’m a bit foggy on. So the caretaker (who was a pretty BAMF himself) hired the crew to find the kid so he could kidnap the kid and not pay. Do I have that right?
You got it.
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:25 PM 04-29-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
You got it.
Makes sense. Should have paid more attention.

Re: character development. I don’t hate it. I thought it got done what it needed to. The acting was really good where it needed to be. Hemsworth when dealing with the Kid, the woman regarding Hemsworth, the kid especially, the caretaker.

As has been stated the action is really good. It’s interesting to watch Hemsworth the actor. He’s always been good at nuance and emotion. But this is probably the first time he looked the part as a soldier. IMO he was really good in both Red Dawn and 12 strong. But this time was his best performance at BMI I gotta like a soldier. Obviously he’s put in the work. I get some of it is a stunt double. Some of it though isn’t. He moved and looked like a guy that has been in battle.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:33 PM 04-29-2020
I liked the location too. Don’t see many action films set in Bangladesh.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 06:20 PM 04-29-2020
Great action, but damn did it jump the shark after:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Up