ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 35
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Patriots released AB
TribalElder 02:13 PM 09-20-2019

The #Patriots have released WR Antonio Brown, as he indicated on Twitter. They have moved on.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 20, 2019

[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:37 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Drew isn't earning enough in commissions for all the shit AB is making him deal with.
He deserves it for helping the Patriots tamper to get AB released in the first place.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:38 PM 09-20-2019
And I didn't white wash what is going on with AB. I wasn't thrilled we signed him, but was willing to wait and see. 24 hours later he's accused of freaking rape. Sure, the allegations aren't the strongest -- it could just be a he-said/she-said -- but the NFL has a policy which makes sense to conduct an investigation before suspending a player. Makes sense to let that play out.

And then the idiot goes and threatens people. He's obviously too stupid to live. So we cut him. Sure, fine. Thankfully they were smart enough to delay the initial signing bonus so they aren't out a bunch of cash and cap space.

And that apparently makes me a "rape supporter", whatever that even means. Yeah, no.
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Man imagine defending the guy that doubled down on the alleged rapist and played him anyhow because bah gawd we gotta beat da miameh doolfins
Stop trying to equate it to the Hill situation anyhow. The Chiefs banned him from the facilities until the investigation was completed. Rape fan, Bill Belichick, said bah gawd we're gonna play him because we gotta win da game!

The situations aren't comparable. Good try on the what about shit though.
[Reply]
Amnorix 03:39 PM 09-20-2019
That blank stupid look in your avatar seems more appropriate with each post you make...
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:40 PM 09-20-2019
Why is that, rape supporter?
[Reply]
jettio 03:41 PM 09-20-2019
#17 Patriots Jerseys on sale at Filene’s basement
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:41 PM 09-20-2019
aw poor baby mad that his team is a sex crime haven and some guy on the Internet said mean things about his sex crime loving team

But I really shouldn't be surprised. Even manslaughter wasn't a line they refused to cross.
[Reply]
TimBone 03:43 PM 09-20-2019
Gronk ain't coming back. He spoke recently about how he has had over 20 concussions in his life. He's lost alot of weight. Most importantly, he said the fire has gone out. It all adds up to no Gronk. Pats fans that think otherwise need to stop dreaming.
Jesus, man. 20 concussions. I hope he keeps his mind.
[Reply]
Yehoodi 03:44 PM 09-20-2019
Stop trying to equate it to the Hill situation anyhow. The Chiefs banned him from the facilities until the investigation was completed. Rape fan, Bill Belichick, said bah gawd we're gonna play him because we gotta win da game!

The situations aren't comparable. Good try on the what about shit though.
BB made things very clear. AB will be on the team while the team investigates and that the team will let you (the media) know of any new news.

Today the Pats released AB and let the media know they released him. Plain and simple.

As i mentioned when this started, the Pats have released players in the past. AB is just another one. This is how the Pats roll.

The fact that it does not fit your narrative is not our concern.
[Reply]
Kman34 03:45 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Jesus, man. 20 concussions. I hope he keeps his mind.
Dude .. it never was there anyway..
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 03:45 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by chinaski:
Bellichick couldn't fix Aaron Hernandez from murdering and he couldn't fix Antonio Brown. He's a failure as a coach, and as a human being.
Belichick is a filthy cheating scumbag and has been since he entered the league. That’s no longer a matter of debate.

Also, if you believe Brady is still going as strong as ever in his 42nd year without the aid of illegal substances, then I have a bridge to sell you. It’s just a matter of if he gets busted.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:45 PM 09-20-2019
Let's be honest, if Belichick could've somehow played Hernandez after he'd been convicted of murder, he absolutely would've.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:46 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Yehoodi:
BB made things very clear. AB will be on the team while the team investigates and that the team will let you (the media) know of any new news.

Today the Pats released AB and let the media know they released him. Plain and simple.

As i mentioned when this started, the Pats have released players in the past. AB is just another one. This is how the Pats roll.

The fact that it does not fit your narrative is not our concern.
The reality is that he played an alleged rapist. Ain't no way to spin that one.

He played a guy accused of a sex crime, employed a guy accused of a sex crime as his Defensive Coordinator and collects paychecks from a guy accused of a sex crime. What a big ol' piece of shit.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:50 PM 09-20-2019

Antonio Brown likely forfeits $9M signing bonus from Patriots b/c of a contract clause calling for players to disclose situations preventing availability, per league source. This could lead to a grievance, but source says that money is 'gone.' Brown was due $5M Monday

— Jeremy Fowler (@JFowlerESPN) September 20, 2019

[Reply]
Chieftain 03:50 PM 09-20-2019
Our offense is too explosive for the Patriots to keep up this time around. We have a deeper receiving core, depth in the running game and Mahomes being even better than last year. I really believed it when I said we'd go undefeated this year and when and if we do meet the Patriots in the playoffs, I predict we win by double digits. Brady is washed up and their D core will get a reality check when they play us again.
[Reply]
penchief 03:51 PM 09-20-2019
The reality is that he played an alleged rapist. Ain't no way to spin that one.

He played a guy accused of a sex crime, employed a guy accused of a sex crime as his Defensive Coordinator and collects paychecks from a guy accused of a sex crime. What a big ol' piece of shit.
And there is no way they didn't know about the accusation before they signed him. The patriot way....
[Reply]
Page 17 of 35
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up