ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 34
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill Audio Thread
God of Thunder 05:36 PM 04-25-2019
Dante posted this in the big ass thread but it's hard for people to find - I wanted to create a new thread will all new audio here.

Originally Posted by Dante84:
He's done. This is it. He's done.

[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:46 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Not me.

Only thing it's evidence of is that she's a crazy botch who is an ADMITTED LIAR who constantly baits Tyreek.

Anyone notice this shit always happens when she's pregnant and hormonal??
Dude. Come on, man. You can't be this bad.
[Reply]
jd1020 07:46 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
So failure to deny an accusation is guilt? Especially in a convo he doesn’t know is being recorded.

Do you deny every accusation ever thrown your way?
If it's false? Yes...

You seriously dont see anything wrong with a criminal case that has evidence of child abuse out of this household and now there's audio tapes released of Tyreek Hill not denying that he punches his kid?
[Reply]
DaFace 07:46 PM 04-25-2019
The only thing this tape has convinced me of is that both Tyreek and Crystal are crazy and really shouldn't be together. Beyond that, I don't really think it changes anything. Still not enough evidence to charge anyone. Still plenty of evidence that they're shitty parents that might not deserve to keep their kid.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 07:47 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
No mulligans for others? Anyway ...

How do you get "child abuse" out of this tape? What am I missing?

Seriously, guys ... there are alternative scenarios here.

1. Damien argues and struggles with Tyreek and "boom" down the stairs. Accident ... not child abuse. (Why didn't uber-protective Baby Mama have a child gate up, anyhow?)

2. Damien is a clumsy oaf and falls down the stairs (I've seen kids fall down stairs and I have anecdotes ... that's why I believe child gates are key components in every grown household).

3. Damien throws himself down the stairs on purpose (granted ... unlikely ... but you can never trust a demon or fully comprehend their motives).

Tyreek doesn't sound like a rage monster on this tape to me, though. Does he sound like an abusive, angry, violent asswipe to you?

FAX
I have wanted since Day 1 of this for Hill to be innocent. Not innocent by lack of evidence but innocent innocent because that means a father didn’t abuse his child. At this point, I don’t think it’s a stretch at the very least he is suspended a few games. Now, after this what else happens it’s hard to say. Hill is going to be pissed at Espinol. She may need to cut a deal because she seemingly admits to lying to those investigating or misleading them. I would expect anything about the situation that hasn’t come to light yet will soon.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 07:47 PM 04-25-2019
This recording really proves nothing except Tyreek has whipped his son with a belt. My Dad whipped my ass with a belt many times. I’m going to need more proof before I jump on the release Tyreek bandwagon.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 07:48 PM 04-25-2019
Curious (because I don’t know) but would the police have asked his boy who broke his arm and if the kid said Daddy would they be able to act on that? Not commenting on the case but was interested to know if police actually interview minors in situations like this?
[Reply]
DaFace 07:48 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
If it's false? Yes...

You seriously dont see anything wrong with a criminal case that has evidence of child abuse out of this household and now there's audio tapes released of Tyreek Hill not denying that he punches his kid?
It's not like it was a conversation with a detective where he was expected to answer every question.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 07:49 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
The only thing this tape has convinced me of is that both Tyreek and Crystal are crazy and really shouldn't be together. Beyond that, I don't really think it changes anything. Still not enough evidence to charge anyone. Still plenty of evidence that they're shitty parents that might not deserve to keep their kid.
It will be the ripple effects of the tape that will likely change things
[Reply]
ROYC75 07:49 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by :
The conversation was recorded as the couple walked through Dubai International Airport, according to KCTV. No date for the conversation was given.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...son-abuse-case
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:49 PM 04-25-2019
Well, after what has most assuredly been a shitty day in which I've questioned the mental capabilities of more than one poster on this forum, I am at last greeted with an unexpected ray of light.

Mr FAX, I may have disagreed with, insulted, and perhaps even said or thought nasty things about you or possibly even your kinfolk in dim times past, but as of today I finally see and understand why you are cherished and held dear around these parts.

I humbly bow in amazement at your courage, and thank God for your wisdom and humor in this darkest of times. I have come from grudging respect, to respect, to absolute admiration and amazement sir. I wish you the greatest of evenings and hereby declare that you are in fact one of The Greatest Posters of Chiefsplanet.

Salute!
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 07:49 PM 04-25-2019
Admitting to whipping a toddler with a belt puts him in Adrian Peterson territory..
[Reply]
jd1020 07:50 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It's not like it was a conversation with a detective where he was expected to answer every question.
Are you serious?

If you are having a private conversation with someone and something as serious as child abuse is brought up you are just going to brush off the accusation and not vehemently deny the claims if they are false?

Some of you are fucking lying to yourselves.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 07:50 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
If it's false? Yes...

Those are the easy dots to connect. Of course it looks bad. I’m demonstrating that there is more to it than just those dots.

Can you deny that either scenario is possible with the information you currently possess?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:50 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
This recording really proves nothing except Tyreek has whipped his son with a belt. My Dad whipped my ass with a belt many times. I’m going to need more proof before I jump on the release Tyreek bandwagon.
And yet the DA saw the evidence of abuse and thought a crime was committed.

But everyone can keep acting like getting your ass whipped as a child entitles you to ignore what a DA has labeled abuse.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:50 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Well, after what has most assuredly been a shitty day in which I've questioned the mental capabilities of more than one poster on this forum, I am at last greeted with an unexpected ray of light.

Mr FAX, I may have disagreed with, insulted, and perhaps even said or thought nasty things about you or possibly even your kinfolk in dim times past, but as of today I finally see and understand why you are cherished and held dear around these parts.

I humbly bow in amazement at your courage, and thank God for your wisdom and humor in this darkest of times. I have come from grudging respect, to respect, to absolute admiration and amazement sir. I wish you the greatest of evenings and hereby declare that you are in fact one of The Greatest Posters of Chiefsplanet.

Salute!
If I'm FAX, I'm absolutely mortified with myself right now.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 34
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up