[Reply]
ChiefsFire 09:04 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Laz:
you too?
yup

pink ones in the wash
[Reply]
FAX 07:38 PM 01-23-2006
ENDelt nearly covered her with his body, warming her in a manner she'd never before experienced. One of his hands cupped her breast and she could feel his warm moist breath against the sensitive skin of her neck. She shuddered with anticipation as she felt the male part of him, hard underneath his official Chiefs game pants, pressing firm against her thigh.

As he caressed her gently, softly, he whispered, "Can you go make me a peanut butter sandwich?"

FAX
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 07:39 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by FAX:
ENDelt nearly covered her with his body, warming her in a manner she'd never before experienced. One of his hands cupped her breast and she could feel his warm moist breath against the sensitive skin of her neck. She shuddered with anticipation as she felt the male part of him, hard underneath his official Chiefs game pants, pressing firm against her thigh.

As he caressed her gently, softly, he whispered, "Can you go make me a peanut butter sandwich?"

FAX
:-) Awesome.
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 07:39 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by FAX:

FAX
i usually wait til after i cum to eat,but hey...whatever floats ur boat
[Reply]
Katipan 07:45 PM 01-23-2006
The last time I drank liquor I drew all over the inner thigh area of a man passed out on a toilet.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 07:47 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Mer:
The last time I drank liquor I drew all over the inner thigh area of a man passed out on a toilet.
If you ever post those pictures of Brian, please censor them judiciously; and as a reminder, this is NOT a gay site.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:56 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
If you ever post those pictures of Brian, please censor them judiciously; and as a reminder, this is NOT a gay site.
as you wish, babe.

[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 08:03 PM 01-23-2006
as you wish, babe.

Damn, I was SURE Brian would be the one passed out....hilarious. :-)

But you could have covered Brian's face, instead of yours. :-)
[Reply]
Katipan 08:28 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Damn, I was SURE Brian would be the one passed out....hilarious. :-)

But you could have covered Brian's face, instead of yours. :-)
picky picky picky. :-)

I was nursing Rumpleminz at that moment. You'll notice Brian is nursing Miller Lite. Earlier it was fruit juice.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:51 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
The most embarassing thing about that picture is I'm holding a can of Miller Lite.

For shame.
I thought that was you. Who's the idiot on the toilet? :-)
[Reply]
Donger 08:40 PM 01-23-2006
as you wish, babe.

Perhaps it's me, but the female shown in that photograph seems devoid of breasts.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:41 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Donger:
Perhaps it's me, but the female shown in that photograph seems devoid of breasts.
hate you with a passion of a fat girl with a twinkie
[Reply]
OldTownChief 08:45 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Donger:

:-) Thats some funny chit right there.
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 07:48 PM 01-23-2006
i hope you drew a penis on his mangina
[Reply]
Page 11 of 25
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up