ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 39
« First < 202627282930 31323334 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Caught my woman cheating.
beach tribe 09:45 PM 02-13-2016
Ex-Boyfriend.
Crazy history. Never Met him.

Been together 6 years.
Love her Madly.
Have a 4 year old with autism together.

God damn I'm hurting.

Don't want to do anything crazy.
10 years ago he would be in the hospital.
Gotta be smarter/better than that.

Not handling these emotions well....
[Reply]
listopencil 11:00 AM 02-16-2016
OK. Get this thing back on track.

[Reply]
KC native 11:12 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
If that is really a picture of you, that's bullshit behavior on his part, and I believe it's also a bannable offense. You should report it to a moderator.

It doesn't matter if posters disagree with each other, and it doesn't matter if posters hate each other. That's one reason anonymous message boards exist: so that people can post all of the political bullshit they want without it spilling over into real life. If one member posts personal information about another poster, that is WAY over the ****ing line, and it needs to be dealt with.

KC Native: Is Rabblerouser making this up, or did you really do this?
The motherfucker put his name on Chiefsplanet and challenged me to a fight.

I googled his name and got his facebook page.

Fuck him for being a racist, judgmental prick. He gets what he deserves.
[Reply]
KC native 11:15 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
He really actually did something that disgusting. It's not the most egregious breach of privacy he's made on this board, either.

Hell, my full name is in his custom user title.

That's KC nitwit. It's how he rolls.

And the mods haven't done anything because I guess they don't care. So I just put him on ignore. The only time I see his posts are when someone quotes him.

You could report him, but it wouldn't do any good. Mods have their thumbs up their asses.
:-)

You are a crybaby bitch. I didn't invade your privacy. You put your own name on Chiefsplanet and you had your pictures open to everyone on the net.

The mods hadn't done anything because you put your own information out there. I didn't have to dig or lie to get that info. You put it out there for me.
[Reply]
KC native 11:16 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
KC native,

Rabblerouser has accused you of harassing him by posting his real name in your custom user title and his picture as your avatar.

Dude, if this is true, that is ****ing bullshit.

Is it true?

Before anybody decides to accuse me of white-knighting rabblerouser, I'll go on record as saying I don't like the way rabblerouser posts on this site. For the most part my political takes are probably a lot closer to yours than they are to rabblerouser's. I still disagree with you on some issues, but over the years I have come to respect your point of view, and I think I've learned a few things from you.

However, posting anyone's personal information without their permission is complete horseshit. If this claim is true, you are a ****ing dick.

If this claim is untrue, then I apologize in advance for calling you a ****ing dick.

So which is it? Is rabblerouser a liar, or are you a ****ing dick?
He's a liar.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:20 AM 02-16-2016
Kill her...

But on a more serious note, cut her off, stop talking to her, period, only do it when absolutely necessary. She cheated on you with a former crackhead. Maybe he is clean and has turned his life around but at the same time I'm guessing she used to date him when he was smoking crack? Ever ask her what type of drugs she has tried herself? Is her past as clean as you think it is?

Listen, literally 95% of the time someone has done something f**ked up to me and I give them another chance I end up regretting it.

Don't make the same mistakes I have made.. Stay away from her man.. She's bad news. I'm sure you had a lot of good times with her but you have to be able to see past that in this situation. Give her another chance and more than likely you will get hurt again. You deserve better
[Reply]
KC native 11:30 AM 02-16-2016
It's just KC nitwit, a typical hypocrite. He claims to be a 'progressive', but also tries to be the biggest Internet bully around. Follows me from thread to thread, making shit up, and making fun of me because I'm divorced from my daughters mother. He's a real piece of shit. He thinks that because I told him my name so he could come see me, because I'm not hard to find, my bands schedule is on the Internet, he took that as meaning he could :

Post pictures of me and my family on this board
Post my fb identify on the board, as in how how it's spelled and everything
and
He even went so far as to describe my privacy settings on here

Which is why he's on ignore, which pisses him off even more ...so he actually posts about me more now that I don't respond to him.

He's got some real problems. Beyond being short, fat, addicted to fast food, cross dressing, hanging at gay bars, and being a lawnboy.
I have only posted pictures of you. Quit fucking lying.

Also, you don't piss me off. You're a judgmental, stupid racist that adds nothing to the board and you went after my kid so I go after you.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:32 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Kill her...

But on a more serious note, cut her off, stop talking to her period only do it when absolutely necessary. She cheated on you with a crackhead.

Listen, literally 95% of the time someone has done something f**ked up to me and I give them another chance I end up regretting it.

Don't make the same mistakes I have made.. Stay away from her man.. She's bad news.
I would fuck her sister.

Seriously.
[Reply]
KC native 11:34 AM 02-16-2016
I would fuck her sister.

Seriously.
says the guy with a fat, ugly girlfriend.
[Reply]
KC native 11:38 AM 02-16-2016
It'd be great if Kc nitwit would quit harassing me all over the board and posting my personal info all over the place and using my pic as an avatar and having my full name in his Custom User Title.

If some asshole steals my identity and runs up a bunch of bills, I'd have to turn it in as, "it could be anyone on Chiefs Planet Message Board, because KC native."

Ya gnomesaine??

The nitwit's boorish behavior is pretty unacceptable. I can't believe he hasn't already been banned for breaching another member's personal information...

Put the whole damn board in jeopardy.

OMFG! SOMEONE IZ GUNNA STEAL MAH IDENTITAH BCUZ MAH NAME IZ ON DA CHUEFSPLANET!

You're a fucking idiot. Some one would need your birth date and social to open accounts in your name.

And I haven't been banned because I have never exposed anyone's personal information. You exposed it yourself.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:39 AM 02-16-2016
Seriously.....get this bullshit the fuck out of this thread.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:40 AM 02-16-2016
I would **** her sister.

Seriously.
And her Mom... Karma is a bitch
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:41 AM 02-16-2016
Someones high & mighty ass, needs knocked down a few notches.
[Reply]
KC native 11:42 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Seriously.....get this bullshit the fuck out of this thread.

[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:42 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
And her Mom... Karma is a bitch
Well, bt has already stated that the sister is hot, basically like the cheating g/f with the hot dumper, but with bigger tits.

And he already goes over there and does the 'man shit' around the house for her...
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:32 PM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by KC native:
says the guy with a fat, ugly girlfriend.

This thread has flat lined. Throw some dirt on it.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 39
« First < 202627282930 31323334 > Last »
Up