ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 77 of 77
« First < 27677374757677
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]
DaFace 04:02 PM 04-10-2024
The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 03:10 PM Yesterday
This guy is gonna stupid his way right into the USFL
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:11 PM Yesterday
Congratulations it is now open season on Rashee Rice. Fair or not
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:18 PM Yesterday
Without even getting into the hitting a photographer man what are you doing in the club on a Monday
[Reply]
Iconic 03:23 PM Yesterday
i refrained from commenting throughout all of this but man... with or without the added club incident...

rice is truly a stupid mother fucker. choosing to run after a multi-car accident on a freeway left little doubt about that.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 03:24 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Without even getting into the hitting a photographer man what are you doing in the club on a Monday
Hookers and blow half off.

Paying off those attorneys gets expensive ya' know...
[Reply]
threebag 09:38 PM Yesterday
Usually as a condition of bail, you’re not allowed in bar establishments. Maybe his bond will be forfeited and he can keep his shit straight in the pokey
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:40 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Wait, so Rice allegedly hit a photographer and the police have to interview witnesses to get the story? Wouldn't there be photographic evidence of this alleged assault?
They would still interview witnesses regardless
[Reply]
Bump 10:00 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Is it just me, or was there basically nothing about his character in the pre draft process?

Or did I miss a lot and these are the types of issues that caused him to drop to the mid 2nd?
apparently some scout or somebody wrote "Rice is talented, but not a good dude"

so you know
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 10:03 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bump:
apparently some scout or somebody wrote "Rice is talented, but not a good dude"

so you know
Titty Meat linked it in the other Rice thread:

pic.twitter.com/ursv24Ln6q

— Carrington Harrison (@cdotharrison) May 7, 2024

[Reply]
JPH83 11:33 PM Yesterday
I'm honestly surprised he's been such an idiot. Just always came across as a super nice, humble guy who was 100% committed. Aside from the sideline tiff with Mahomes in the SB there's really nothing I could see that suggested any of this. Man I hope something or someone knocks some sense into him.
[Reply]
Otter 04:34 AM Today
Originally Posted by threebag:
Usually as a condition of bail, you’re not allowed in bar establishments. Maybe his bond will be forfeited and he can keep his shit straight in the pokey
That didn't occur to me right away. I think it has more to do with consuming drugs and alcohol but I could be wrong. I do know staying out of trouble is definitely part of the agreement. Damn, 2am on a Monday. That's some dedication I don't think I possessed even in college.

And the hits just keep on comin'.
[Reply]
BenoniBenko 05:25 AM Today
Dude needs to understand he's a famous person now with lots of money. You can't be having any physical confrontation with anyone, even if its only a light shove, you're gonna get dinged up for it.

I like the kid but his behavior is appalling.
[Reply]
threebag 09:41 AM Today
The photographer was probably some grifter ass Jehovah Witness, trying to get him to come to The Watchtower and pound his lady.
[Reply]
jd1020 09:47 AM Today
Originally Posted by BenoniBenko:
Dude needs to understand he's a famous person now with lots of money. You can't be having any physical confrontation with anyone, even if its only a light shove, you're gonna get dinged up for it.

I like the kid but his behavior is appalling.
He is famous. He understands that there is no such thing as bad publicity. He's keeping his name in the paper. Good on him.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:18 AM Today
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
Titty Meat linked it in the other Rice thread:

Him having bad character was literally never talked about heading into that draft...all of this shit seems to be coming super late to the party.
[Reply]
Page 77 of 77
« First < 27677374757677
Up