ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Media Center>PS5 availability?
htismaqe 04:00 PM 02-05-2021
Anybody know what the situation is with PS5 backlogs finally easing up?

I finished a big project today and my company decided to reward me with a $500 Amazon gift card.

I want to use it to get a PS5, I just have no idea when they will have them and don't want to redeem my points and have them expire.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:35 PM 03-04-2021
Insane
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:36 PM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Someone claims to have a link that instantly adds it to your cart. Guessing people are spamming that.

Edit: it the comments of Wario64 Twitter account.
Walmart appears to have blocked that. I get an HTTP forbidden error.
[Reply]
kcpasco 02:48 PM 03-04-2021
They made buying one like playing a game. Every 10 minutes is a competition.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:49 PM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
They made buying one like playing a game. Every 10 minutes is a competition.
LOL

I just told my wife that exact thing.

She asked me why I was still trying and I was like "I can beat this game!" :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:53 PM 03-04-2021
Well, I think I'm done.

No hope left today.
[Reply]
kcpasco 02:56 PM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Well, I think I'm done.

No hope left today.
I still got a few ps4 games to finish so I’m not desperate just yet. Lol.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:01 PM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
I still got a few ps4 games to finish so I’m not desperate just yet. Lol.
Same here, it's just the thought. I've had some money to burn for a while and I don't need anything. :-)

By the way, I switched to the app because it's faster. This time, it went from "available at 4pm eastern" to "available at 4:10pm eastern" without even giving the option to add to cart. They're literally selling out in a fraction of a second.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:07 PM 03-04-2021
I’m honestly just going to wait until the stock is there. I don’t care how long it takes. I’ll play my PS4 games and be content.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:11 PM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I’m honestly just going to wait until the stock is there. I don’t care how long it takes. I’ll play my PS4 games and be content.
:-) Every time I see something like this posted it reminds me of this meme.

[Reply]
The Franchise 03:13 PM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Every time I see something like this posted it reminds me of this meme.

I get it. Lol. Sometimes I feel like that.

It sucks that there’s no stock but I’m not in a place time wise to care about having the PS5 over the PS4. It’d be nice but it’s not a huge need.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:15 PM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
That's kind of where I'm at, although it was kind of fun to try.

I actually just got one into my cart but it wouldn't let me check out.
[Reply]
srvy 03:21 PM 03-04-2021
It's like fishing with a barbless hook. You can get them to bite but can you get them in the boat?
[Reply]
Kyle DeLexus 06:31 PM 03-11-2021
I finally got an order placed for one this week. Had to do one of Gamestop's bundles so I paid too much but I don't have a PS4 and wanted to grab one to start playing some of those exclusives as well. Will have Spiderman, Call of Duty and Valhalla to keep me busy for a bit now...not including the PS4 games included on the PS+ for PS5.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:44 PM 03-12-2021
Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus:
I finally got an order placed for one this week. Had to do one of Gamestop's bundles so I paid too much but I don't have a PS4 and wanted to grab one to start playing some of those exclusives as well. Will have Spiderman, Call of Duty and Valhalla to keep me busy for a bit now...not including the PS4 games included on the PS+ for PS5.
Do they still have the bundles available? Are those the games that came with it?
[Reply]
tredadda 03:32 PM 03-12-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Do they still have the bundles available? Are those the games that came with it?
I don't think online. I looked yesterday and saw nothing. I am almost at the point of waiting until the PS6 comes out to get a PS5.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up