ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 14
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Toronto Raptors to play in KC for 2021 season?
Deberg_1990 08:31 PM 10-27-2020

KC mayor Quinton Lucas, US Senators Roy Blunt, Pat Roberts and Jerry Moran, and US Rep Emanuel Cleaver co-signed a letter to the NBA commissioner's office and Raptors ownership making the case for Kansas City to be the temporary home, if needed.

— Sam Mellinger (@mellinger) October 27, 2020

Never thought I’d type this but Kansas City is legit pursuing an NBA team. Here’s the latest, including three irrefutable takeaways: https://t.co/ZrkvFqUE6F

— Sam Mellinger (@mellinger) October 27, 2020

[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:21 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
FYP

("someone" being you, if that wasn't obvious enough)
Wrong
[Reply]
Coogs 07:42 PM 10-28-2020
When I was younger, I went to many games at Ahearn Field House in Manhattan. Nick Pino, Earl Seyfert, and Steve Honeycutt were playing in my first experience there. I had season tickets there for the Mike Evans and Chuckie Williams era. Nothing I have ever experience in basketball compares to that. I have been to games at Allen Field House. I have been to Oklahoma City for game 3 of the Western Conference Finals between OKC and Dallas. Easily Ahearn in it's day for best atmosphere!

Games definitely were not boring in Ahearn either!
[Reply]
suzzer99 08:33 PM 10-28-2020
I assume they're going to have fans at the game - limited seating?
[Reply]
-King- 08:39 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Everyone started giving their opinions beginning with you. You didnt lose your cool until someone had a differing opinion. This is what you always do.

The NBA is pretty irrelevant we hardly see the games discussed rather a comparison of LeBron vs a guy who retired over 20 years ago. Not very compelling. Probably why ratings have tanked.
Of all the major sports, the NBA did the 2nd best when going by ratings during the pandemics. Baseball was 3rd and NHL was almost closer to the WNBA in terms of ratings than they were to those other 3 sports.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:12 PM 10-28-2020
Everyone started giving their opinions beginning with you. You didnt lose your cool until someone had a differing opinion. This is what you always do..
You are a complete and utter MORON.

You didn't bring a "different opinion", you fucking troll, you brought politics into a thread that up until then, had ZERO to do with politics.

I'm motherfucking SICK of FUCKTARDS like YOU, Billay, that can't keep your political opinions to your self.

NO ONE gives a flying FUCK whether or not you watch the NBA.

NO ONE

Fuck off.

The NBA is pretty irrelevant we hardly see the games discussed rather a comparison of LeBron vs a guy who retired over 20 years ago. Not very compelling. Probably why ratings have tanked.
You know who's irrelevant?

YOU.

Now, run along and troll elsewhere, Buttfuck.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 09:19 PM 10-28-2020
Truth is, the nba doesn't even try to sell to a white or older audience. The all star weekend is all hip hop and Rap and what ever is trendy now. Pimptastic, flashin the cash, yo buuooyyy.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:47 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Truth is, the nba doesn't even try to sell to a white or older audience. The all star weekend is all hip hop and Rap and what ever is trendy now. Pimptastic, flashin the cash, yo buuooyyy.
You really have no idea what you're talking about if you think white people don't listen to hip hop.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 09:52 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
You really have no idea what you're talking about if you think white people don't listen to hip hop.
Lol you're trying too hard. I didn't say white people didn't.
It's still a very specific, smaller demographic , than what baseball and football sell to/go after.
You don't hear that music by and large in football and baseball telecasts and promoting
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:02 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
No kidding. My teenage boys got me back into it, after really being our for 25 years or so. It's been a ton of fun.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:15 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

You didn't bring a "different opinion", you ****ing troll, you brought politics into a thread that up until then, had ZERO to do with politics.

I'm mother****ing SICK of ****TARDS like YOU, Billay, that can't keep your political opinions to your self.

NO ONE gives a flying **** whether or not you watch the NBA.

NO ONE

**** off.

YOU.

Now, run along and troll elsewhere, Butt****.

[Reply]
BWillie 11:19 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Lol you're trying too hard. I didn't say white people didn't.
It's still a very specific, smaller demographic , than what baseball and football sell to/go after.
You don't hear that music by and large in football and baseball telecasts and promoting

[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:35 PM 10-28-2020

You didn't bring a "different opinion", you ****ing troll, you brought politics into a thread that up until then, had ZERO to do with politics.

I'm mother****ing SICK of ****TARDS like YOU, Billay, that can't keep your political opinions to your self.

NO ONE gives a flying **** whether or not you watch the NBA.

NO ONE

**** off.

YOU.

Now, run along and troll elsewhere, Butt****.
Personal attacks are against TOS please edit your post
[Reply]
-King- 08:09 AM 10-29-2020
Personal attacks are against TOS please edit your post
:-)
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 08:11 AM 10-29-2020
So when are they suppose to make a decision on this?
[Reply]
tatorhog 08:19 AM 10-29-2020
There's nothing like seeing an NBA game at floor level to realize that you and your buddies are never going to make it as professional athletes.

:-)

The athleticism is astounding and just as Rainman said earlier, I don't think that I'm of the same species as those guys. Their bodies are nothing at all like mine.
It was humbling as a cocky 16/17yr old for sure, but it definitely put the size and just sheer ability of them into true perspective. My brother in law actually played for a large D-1 school. We are both 6-4, and watching him on tv, he was just tiny out there. Its easy to forget just how giant they are when watching tv. Looking back at it now, since Vlade was still on the team, that would have been the year before they traded for Kobe. Now that would have been a spectacle getting to see him.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 14
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up