Page 10 of 32
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Media Center>Cyberpunk 2077
Pants 08:18 PM 06-10-2018

[Reply]
Pants 03:19 PM 12-07-2020

[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:55 PM 12-07-2020
I'm kind of hyped for this game. Never got into The Witcher 3, but I could appreciate the love folks had for it. I love the setting this takes place in (especially as someone interested in Transhumanity stuff). Something must have pissed off left-wingers with this game: they won't allow an OT for the game on a site I visit.
[Reply]
Pants 11:06 AM 12-08-2020
This is nerd cubed but I was reading a comment under a different review that pointed me to this one. These guys got me so fucking hyped:

[Reply]
eDave 03:31 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
No no, not you....the fact that there is a 43 gig patch ALREADY.

We really need a shocked face emoji. Clearly DaFace needs to fix his shit. :-)

EDIT - oh hey look there :-)
They pushed at least one more due to reviews and are working on another. Heard most graphics cards are having trouble with ray-tracing.

I get what's happening as it's an enormous game and W3 came out shitty at first too. And if it's just bugs, those will get cleaned up nicely. I'll be delaying my purchase.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:24 PM 12-08-2020
I pre-ordered the digital download through MS to auto-download for one of my sons' Xbox. I want to get it for my other son to use with his new Xbox for Christmas. I can't order the digital version to DL onto his machine because it hasn't been opened or registered yet. I could order the digital version and just give him the code on Christmas with his Xbox, which is probably what I'll do.
But...

Question: If you buy a physical copy i.e. disc, does the game load from the disc to the machine so you only have to insert the disc once or do you have to run the disc every time you play?

It's been a looooong time since I bought a non-digital formatted game.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 05:08 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I pre-ordered the digital download through MS to auto-download for one of my sons' Xbox. I want to get it for my other son to use with his new Xbox for Christmas. I can't order the digital version to DL onto his machine because it hasn't been opened or registered yet. I could order the digital version and just give him the code on Christmas with his Xbox, which is probably what I'll do.
But...

Question: If you buy a physical copy i.e. disc, does the game load from the disc to the machine so you only have to insert the disc once or do you have to run the disc every time you play?

It's been a looooong time since I bought a non-digital formatted game.

It does load from the disc to the machine, but the disc is still required to run the game.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 07:35 PM 12-08-2020
I have it preloaded via steam with Thursday and Friday off.

Here is hoping the PC preload includes the patch, it often does and people on the Cyberpunk forum are convinced it does, because my internet is way to slow for a 40gb patch for me to be able to play thursday morning.

6 pm tomorrow night I guess I'll find out.
[Reply]
vailpass 07:47 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
It does load from the disc to the machine, but the disc is still required to run the game.
Thanks very much. That decides it for me.
[Reply]
Pants 09:07 PM 12-08-2020
I snagged a physical PC copy from Amazon back in June of 2019 for $49.

I'm going to have to deal with the patch but thankfully I have a fast connection and it should only take a few minutes.
[Reply]
Fish 10:05 PM 12-08-2020
I pre-ordered from Amazon, which I've never done before. So I have no idea how it works. Hopefully I don't have to download the game and then immediately need the 40+GB patch. But that's what I'm expecting...
[Reply]
Pants 10:24 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
I pre-ordered from Amazon, which I've never done before. So I have no idea how it works. Hopefully I don't have to download the game and then immediately need the 40+GB patch. But that's what I'm expecting...
Oh dang. I double checked mine after reading your post and I got the digital copy. :-)
[Reply]
Loneiguana 07:52 AM 12-09-2020
Some people on the CD Red Forum are adamant the patch is for console players who had the disc and everything is included in the preload, or a lot of it.

Steam did say I had an update required when I checked this morning, but it wouldn't download anything though.

Less than 12 hours.

Stupid 5mb country internet.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:21 AM 12-09-2020
LET'S RIDE

[Reply]
Loneiguana 09:30 AM 12-09-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
LET'S RIDE

I hate you and your 14 minute download time.

/took me 26 hours
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:32 AM 12-09-2020
i won't even play it tonight probably lmao
[Reply]
Page 10 of 32
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up