ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 50
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Media Center>Justice League (2017)
Munson 04:34 PM 07-23-2016

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:21 AM 02-27-2021
Coates is an excellent writer. I'd watch it.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:59 AM 02-27-2021
Love Coates and glad this is happening. I still hope they can do another Henry Cavill superman too.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:46 PM 03-01-2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=8qBQvwXLoQk

Snyder says that Justice League will end with a cliffhanger, which is typical WarnerMedia/DC.

They're telling a story without a conclusion.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:35 PM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=8qBQvwXLoQk

Snyder says that Justice League will end with a cliffhanger, which is typical WarnerMedia/DC.

They're telling a story without a conclusion.
Going to be frustrating since they can't commit to cavill as superman also.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:31 PM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Going to be frustrating since they can't commit to cavill as superman also.
Exactly.

There are so many iterations of Batman that I just don't understand why WarnerMedia can't move forward with both Cavill and the JJ/Coates versions of Superman as well.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:15 PM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Exactly.

There are so many iterations of Batman that I just don't understand why WarnerMedia can't move forward with both Cavill and the JJ/Coates versions of Superman as well.
It sounds like he wants to come back too. I'm now watching the CW Superman and Lois to get that fix. First episode was pretty good but I really want Cavill to get a better movie...I want to hat MOS2.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:16 AM 03-02-2021
I was really surprised how different Superman and Lois was from the rest of the CW shows. It has a maturity to it that the rest of the series don't, the look is much more cinematic, even the color palate is different, more subtle, even dark, closer to the film universe than the tv.I haven't watched ep 2 yet, but I was really encouraged by the quality of the pilot.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:50 AM 03-02-2021
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I was really surprised how different Superman and Lois was from the rest of the CW shows. It has a maturity to it that the rest of the series don't, the look is much more cinematic, even the color palate is different, more subtle, even dark, closer to the film universe than the tv.I haven't watched ep 2 yet, but I was really encouraged by the quality of the pilot.
Yeah I'm hoping it doesn't get drowned by CW in terrible writing. They def have a better budget for this show.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:56 PM 03-02-2021
I heard or read somewhere that HBO max is involved in the production and footing some of the bill for the show, so it's got a higher budget than normal for CW, but I don't know if that's true.
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:37 PM 03-02-2021
And news broke today it's already renewed for a 2nd season (along with a bunch of other CW stuff).

Anyway, probably enough of a Superman and Lois detour for this thread.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:43 PM 03-02-2021
One of the YouTube nerds (can't remember which) did a review of it being skeptical going into it, and was pretty impressed, fwiw.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:48 PM 03-02-2021
I heard or read somewhere that HBO max is involved in the production and footing some of the bill for the show, so it's got a higher budget than normal for CW, but I don't know if that's true.
Probably is...the effects look better. Reminds me of something that would've been on dc universe.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:49 PM 03-02-2021
And news broke today it's already renewed for a 2nd season (along with a bunch of other CW stuff).

Anyway, probably enough of a Superman and Lois detour for this thread.
Wow ..nice...yeah I'm derailing again. I'm just excited for some solid superman story
[Reply]
Fish 12:45 PM 03-09-2021
LOL oops...

'Justice League' Surprises Some HBO Max Subscribers with Accidental Debut

The anticipated four-hour cut from director Zack Snyder plays for some users who attempt to access 'Tom & Jerry.'
Zack Snyder's Justice League arrived ten days early for some HBO Max subscribers Monday.

For reasons unknown, when some users attempted to play Tom & Jerry, the new CGI live-action hybrid from director Tim Story, the upcoming Justice League movie played instead. The anticipated four-hour film from Zack Snyder is not due out until March 18.

The error first came to light when Doug Bass of Charlotte, North Carolina noted it on Twitter. Bass told The Hollywood Reporter he attempted to watch Tom & Jerry, but instead was able to access one hour of Justice League before it was cut off. When Bass went back to play the film, Tom & Jerry played.

Several other users have noted this error, and THR was able to access Justice League via HBO Max. When THR attempted to play Tom & Jerry, at first an error message appeared and then Justice Leauge cut began. When pausing the film, it says you are watching Tom & Jerry.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:49 PM 03-09-2021
I wish I would have seen Justice League when attempting to access Tom & Jerry...
[Reply]
Page 38 of 50
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Up