« First < 222829303132 3334 >
Media Center>It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Ultra Peanut 06:31 PM 07-06-2006
Tonight. FX. 9 PM Central.

I command you to watch.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:19 AM 10-26-2019
Originally Posted by Jamie:
I think this season has been a big improvement over last season, which was easily the worst season of the series.

Also I get they probably felt like they milked Mac-in-the-closet for as long as they could, but openly gay Mac isn't as funny. It seems like the only angle they have for it so far is Mac being obsessed with Dennis, and that's not really working for me.
Yeah, last season was a little off. I think working around Glenn howerton had to have been tough. Because the season before that was brilliant. Glad to see they're back on their thing. We need more shows like south park that not only don't give a shit, but love to troll people who do give a shit.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:47 AM 10-26-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Yeah, last season was a little off. I think working around Glenn howerton had to have been tough. Because the season before that was brilliant. Glad to see they're back on their thing. We need more shows like south park that not only don't give a shit, but love to troll people who do give a shit.
The Range Rover episode was pretty good. Definitely my favorite of last season.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:23 PM 02-26-2021
Hadn't seen her in years, then on this weel's Goldbergs. Looks like she's slimmed down, good for her.

Artemis
Attached: Artemis.jpg (40.2 KB) 
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:26 PM 12-02-2021
Finger on the pulse, . . . finger on the puss.
[Reply]
Dayze 07:47 PM 12-02-2021
really good first 2 episodes.

the first one was great with the 2020 current even references; Giulliani, Jan 6/supplying the protestor guy with all his animal pelts :-) etc.
PepperJack repeatedly calling Dee bitch while she was in character as Riggs in Lethal Weapon 7. :-)
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 11:56 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Hadn't seen her in years, then on this weel's Goldbergs. Looks like she's slimmed down, good for her.

Artemis
Has she not been on in a while, I haven’t seen the newer episodes?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:16 AM 12-03-2021
First two were really good.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 03:13 AM 12-03-2021
“There I was staring at my idols: Peter North, TT Boy, the late, great DJ Ram. And then I noticed it, the bad dye job. Who had I become? The pandemic had taken the best of me. My manhood. So I went home and immediately did something about it…after I popped off.” - Frank

Still so fucking good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
lcarus 07:57 AM 12-03-2021
I had always hoped Pepper Jack and his new Fraggle Rock thermos would be back at some point. I love the recurring characters on the show. We finally saw Artemis again. I hope we see Cricket, the McPoyles, the jew lawyer guy, Charlie and Mac's moms, Uncle Jack, Waitress. I thought Roddy Piper was great as Da Maniac. Too bad he's passed away.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:48 AM 12-03-2021
Is this show good again? I've been turned off with their recent episodes focused on skewering pop culture (something a lot of series pivot to when they run out of ideas).
[Reply]
EPodolak 02:33 PM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Is this show good again? I've been turned off with their recent episodes focused on skewering pop culture (something a lot of series pivot to when they run out of ideas).
Other than the acting is more self-conscious sometimes. I still think it's a great show.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:15 PM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I haven't seen the last season but I still love it. Sunny and South Park are the only TV left with teeth...
[Reply]
lcarus 06:47 PM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by EPodolak:
Other than the acting is more self-conscious sometimes. I still think it's a great show.
Yeah it's definitely a different show now. There used to be 2 or 3 different things going on in each episode for the different characters. Now, for the most part, the gang is always together and the episode is focused on one plot for the whole gang.
[Reply]
Dayze 08:29 PM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
“There I was staring at my idols: Peter North, TT Boy, the late, great DJ Ram. And then I noticed it, the bad dye job. Who had I become? The pandemic had taken the best of me. My manhood. So I went home and immediately did something about it…after I popped off.” - Frank

Still so ****ing good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:13 PM 12-11-2021

[Reply]
Page 32 of 34
« First < 222829303132 3334 >
Up