ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 45
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Media Center>-- Horror films you may have missed - suspense, thrillers also okay here...
Simply Red 10:45 PM 10-08-2016
I'll start with a few.

-The Invitation 2015 - Karyn Kusama

- Dead End 2003 - Fabrice Canepa / Jean-Baptiste Andrea

- They Look Like People - 2015 - Perry Blackshear

I'll add more as we go along here, I have a gazillion to mention - I'd like for some of you to wow me.
[Reply]
Fish 01:53 PM 02-22-2017
Troma produced some awesome late 80s B movies....
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 04:55 PM 02-22-2017
Originally Posted by Swanman:
I found this old gem on Shudder recently, from the same company that blessed us with Toxic Avenger:

Saw that on Rhonda Sheers USA "Up All Night" years ago.
[Reply]
frankotank 05:33 PM 02-22-2017
came across this today...

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/l...o-see-20141029

pretty interesting. started watching trailers and once I hit Excision I was like...oh yeah...I'm on it. will watch soon Excision soon.

I've seen some of these...but most I've never heard of....I'll bet some are good
[Reply]
frankotank 09:25 AM 02-23-2017
OK...I watched Excision (2012). there's also a short film from 2008 which is the same story...just shorter.

while I can certainly see some people not liking this thing....I did. It made me laugh right out loud several times....very witty. it also grossed me out extremely in some parts. I say it's worth a watch. some interesting people are in it....Marlee Matlin, Traci Lords, Malcolm McDowell...stars AnnaLynne McCord who is made to look like total SHIT in this movie....she's actually hot as hell.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:15 PM 02-27-2017
Watched "Don't Knock Twice" last night. I really liked it. Gives you a feeling of dread throughout most of the movie. Pretty good story, and acting.

[Reply]
frankotank 06:14 PM 03-06-2017
I may get some crap for this...but to each his own right....
I watched Krampus the other night. I was surfing and it had just started. I really didn't expect to sit and watch it all....I figured it'd really suck.

but....I liked it. I mean...I've seen MUUUUCH worse. hahaha

was a little surprised at the cast. some very familiar faces!
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:04 AM 03-07-2017
Originally Posted by frankotank:
I watched Krampus the other night. I was surfing and it had just started. I really didn't expect to sit and watch it all....I figured it'd really suck.

Absolutely loved Krampus. Felt like something out of the 80's but in a good way. Highly recommend, it's a fun watch.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:27 PM 03-08-2017

Agreed, loved this one also.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:54 PM 03-08-2017
High Tension. Decent slasher till the ending.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:45 AM 03-09-2017

Krampus was a lot of fun. I fully expected this movie to suck, but i found myself surprisingly entertained.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:45 AM 03-09-2017
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Watched "Don't Knock Twice" last night. I really liked it. Gives you a feeling of dread throughout most of the movie. Pretty good story, and acting.

Gonna have to check this one out.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:15 PM 03-09-2017
I watched a movie called Ouija the other day and just picked up another called Ouija: Something Or Other (they run a Ouija scam with a little girl and apparently things get out of hand) to watch tonight.

My question is: who the hell actually fucks with Ouija boards and shit like that? Anyone here?
[Reply]
frankotank 02:33 PM 03-13-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
My question is: who the hell actually ****s with Ouija boards and shit like that? Anyone here?
first last and only time I ever messed with one I was in 6th grade. spent the night at a friends and he busted one out. I had no knowledge of this thing....first time I'd ever seen one. I was skeptical to the extreme. kept telling him "you're moving it". kept making him barely touch it and shit. the second I thought it moved for reals...I was outta that room! :-) had his door been closed there woulda been a Frank the Tank shaped hole in that bitch 'cause this kid was OUTTEE!

in hindsight I seriously doubt it moved on it's own...but that was my perception at that moment... anyways was telling my mom about it the next day and she told me never ever mess with that...it's an invitation....etc. she called my friends mom too and that lady didn't know what it was either. they'd bought it not really knowing the deal. so they got rid of it.

I say better safe than sorry man. I wouldn't have one in my house. you know.....Justin Case. :-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:44 AM 03-14-2017
first last and only time I ever messed with one I was in 6th grade. spent the night at a friends and he busted one out. I had no knowledge of this thing....first time I'd ever seen one. I was skeptical to the extreme. kept telling him "you're moving it". kept making him barely touch it and shit. the second I thought it moved for reals...I was outta that room! :-) had his door been closed there woulda been a Frank the Tank shaped hole in that bitch 'cause this kid was OUTTEE!

in hindsight I seriously doubt it moved on it's own...but that was my perception at that moment... anyways was telling my mom about it the next day and she told me never ever mess with that...it's an invitation....etc. she called my friends mom too and that lady didn't know what it was either. they'd bought it not really knowing the deal. so they got rid of it.

I say better safe than sorry man. I wouldn't have one in my house. you know.....Justin Case. :-)
Yeah I was like 8 or 9. It was a friggin' Parker Brothers "game" of all things. Same thing for me, it moved, everyone swore it wasn't them, my mom later told me to stay the hell away from that.

I would not have one in my house, and I warned my kids against them long ago.
[Reply]
frankotank 07:51 AM 03-14-2017
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Yeah I was like 8 or 9. It was a friggin' Parker Brothers "game" of all things. Same thing for me, it moved, everyone swore it wasn't them, my mom later told me to stay the hell away from that.

I would not have one in my house, and I warned my kids against them long ago.
Seinfeld rep! :-)

[Reply]
Page 29 of 45
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Up