ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 254 of 300
« First < 154204244250251252253254 255256257258264 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:42 AM 03-27-2018
Originally Posted by Jerm:
I've always maintained that this show from the start should've been like GoT where it's about the super interesting overarching world with awesome characters and conflicts peppered in BUT the world is what matters and any and everyone is expendable ay all times...

Now I know that was never going to happen because they have to appease Kirkman and stay somewhat close to the comics and it's severely hampered them...

Not to mention the ridiculous plot armor and the fact the moments they push as emotional and hard hitting just don't land any more.
They should just film what Kirkman put in the comics.

I don't know what the fuck the writers are doing.

It sucks.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:46 AM 03-27-2018
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Yeah... no guards after a attack.. noisy walkers with no one waking up... dumbass kid unlocking the gate... stupid ran amok in this episode...

Indeed. So, they just went through an attack - several killed, knowing full well that the "saviors" could return at anytime - so what do they do? They go to sleep. No perimeter guard, no nothing.

This episode, as much as any of them, shows how "easy" it is to get sloppy and lazy. Victims of their own success.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:57 AM 03-27-2018
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Indeed. So, they just went through an attack - several killed, knowing full well that the "saviors" could return at anytime - so what do they do? They go to sleep. No perimeter guard, no nothing.

This episode, as much as any of them, shows how "easy" it is to get sloppy and lazy. Victims of their own success.
right? They constantly had guards on the walls that would have easily heard that kid talking to the captives.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 12:01 PM 03-27-2018
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:

And lest we forget, the walls of Hilltop were crawling with walkers because of the battle. Hell they showed the zombies up on the wall, you would think that they would post a guard or two to make sure none of them get in.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:51 PM 03-27-2018
Has the worm turned?
Dare hope spring anew?
While the original has done everything in its power to excise drama from its existence, the stepsibling spent the last offseason doing everything it can to breathe new life.

Elfman, Dillahunt and James are HUGE additions.

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:04 PM 03-28-2018
"We've got fully auto weapons, they've got bows, arrows and knives...... RUN!!!"
[Reply]
vailpass 01:06 PM 03-29-2018
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
"We've got fully auto weapons, they've got bows, arrows and knives...... RUN!!!"
I'm finally coming around to accepting that this show isn't just in a slump of horrible writing and sadly silly scenes such as the one you describe but that it's gone entirely off the rails and is never coming back.
[Reply]
notorious 01:34 PM 03-29-2018
:-)

Someone please imbed.

https://mobile.twitter.com/brandonda...304120326?s=12
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:43 PM 03-29-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
:-)

Someone please imbed.

https://mobile.twitter.com/brandonda...304120326?s=12
This one time. . . . Next time, that little down arrow in the upper right. :-)

This is (ironically) accurate.#TheWalkingDead pic.twitter.com/v3yqGxuPzN

— Brandon Davis (@BrandonDavisBD) March 28, 2018

Attached: embed tweet.jpg (63.7 KB) 
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:05 PM 03-29-2018
Show is so bad, someone just pimped the abomination spin-off series....lulz
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:08 PM 03-29-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Show is so bad, someone just pimped the abomination spin-off series....lulz
FTR - I've hated the 'abomination spin-off' as much as anyone. But the new season shows promise.

Tell me it doesn't at least look better than the flagship show at present.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 02:12 PM 03-29-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
FTR - I've hated the 'abomination spin-off' as much as anyone. But the new season shows promise.

Tell me it doesn't at least look better than the flagship show at present.
I'm in the same boat. Tried to give FTWD a shot but most the characters we so enjoyable that I was rooting for the zombies.

That being said I am going to give another shot with the new season coming up.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:15 PM 03-29-2018
Morgan magically appearing is absolutely retarded
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:42 PM 03-29-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Morgan magically appearing is absolutely retarded
The story hasn't been told, but I don't think it's 'magical.'

My understanding is that FTWD is moving on from Mexico to Texas.

I assume they will flesh out why Morgan has to leave the Hilltop, and how he gets news of the Texas settlement.
[Reply]
notorious 07:00 AM 03-30-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
This one time. . . . Next time, that little down arrow in the upper right.
That’s easy enough! Thanks.
[Reply]
Page 254 of 300
« First < 154204244250251252253254 255256257258264 > Last »
Up