ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 253 of 300
« First < 153203243249250251252253 254255256257263 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:35 AM 03-26-2018
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Yeah... no guards after a attack.. noisy walkers with no one waking up... dumbass kid unlocking the gate... stupid ran amok in this episode...
No guards watching the prisoners, of course there is that high tech wire fence holding them in.

And of course since this is TWD we can only have one doctor, or one person with medical training, in the show.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:00 AM 03-26-2018
Who was the weepy guy in the bed that was saying "someone has to do it, I can't"...was that someone I was supposed to care about?

...done after this season. It's just devolved into stupidity for the purpose of getting to the next episode.

Notice how this entire season Carol and Darrel are basically MIA? The writers are doubly stupid. This is not a real history here, and they've obviously gone away from the comic books, so why would they spend so much time on stupid shit and stupid characters? Cuz the writers are stupid.
[Reply]
ottawa_chiefs_fan 08:09 AM 03-26-2018
I don't watch anymore - just come here for the update on Mondays.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:06 AM 03-26-2018
Man, this show annoys the piss out of me. Why can't they just focus on the main group. Why do we have to have so many shitty side characters that no one cares about. Also, what the fuck is up with the kids on this show? They all have to be flaming fucking retards and none of the adults can keep an eye on them? God damn I remember how excited this show used to make me. Now I couldnt care less. I wish it would just end, so I could stop watching it.
[Reply]
Dunit35 10:43 PM 03-26-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Man, this show annoys the piss out of me. Why can't they just focus on the main group. Why do we have to have so many shitty side characters that no one cares about. Also, what the **** is up with the kids on this show? They all have to be flaming ****ing retards and none of the adults can keep an eye on them? God damn I remember how excited this show used to make me. Now I couldnt care less. I wish it would just end, so I could stop watching it.
I get off work at 9pm on Sundays. I use to be pumped to get home and watch it. Now, we wait until morning or worse. I had two episodes I had to watch to catch up.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:02 AM 03-27-2018
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Yeah... no guards after a attack.. noisy walkers with no one waking up... dumbass kid unlocking the gate... stupid ran amok in this episode...
They dont even really try anymore it seems, lol I'm still pissed that everyone in the pickup wasnt wiped out... 6-7 automatic weapons from point blank range, and 80% of them got away :-)
[Reply]
notorious 06:03 AM 03-27-2018
At least Tara is going to die. Other than that this episode was one large “plot armor” piece of ****ing shit.

The Saviors walked into the open right after a huge firefight? The hilltop opened their gates willingly? The little kid turned into the next Coral and I can’t wait for his stupid ass to die.

The writers and director might be the most non-imaginative people I have ever seen on a show this popular.
[Reply]
notorious 06:15 AM 03-27-2018
This show used to be good-great. How did it fall so far?
[Reply]
old_geezer 06:42 AM 03-27-2018
My favorite after show response was from a fan on another forum. It was something to the effect of: "A zombie falls down a flight of stairs into a room where 15-20 people are sleeping in a giant hamster pile and nobody wakes up? Who makes this crap up?"
[Reply]
Yosef_Malkovitch 06:50 AM 03-27-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
At least Tara is going to die. Other than that this episode was one large “plot armor” piece of ****ing shit.

Um, I have some bad news for you. Assuming they follow this part of the comics, the arrow was not contaminated. I'm guessing that's how Tara finally convinces Daryl that Dwight is not with the Saviors.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:51 AM 03-27-2018
Predictable plots -
Group fights for safety, threat arises, threat destroys everything, folks die, group rebuilds & fights for safety, threat arises...you see where I am going with this..
Called this out in earlier post but doctors or characters with medical training are like Highlanders in TWD, the can be only one. You see two medical professionals on TWD one of them will die within a few episodes
Oh hey look, Morgan is going crazy...again...
And what do we have here? Another disturbed kid that becomes Carol's responsibility? We've been down these roads before, repeatedly...please stop...

Piss Poor Character Handling -
Anyone else sick of Father Gabs? How about Tara and her whiny ass? But we get to stick with these characters forever.
Now how about a kung fu master in the zombie apocalypse, Jesus? Nah let's just write him off as "scavenging for supplies" and then bring him back in the last episode but don't give him any lines!
Or maybe Aarron? Eh, just leave him outside Oceanside

Unforgivable Plot Holes -
It's been hashed out in the last few post regarding last episode, but my god is the Stormtooper-esque aim of everyone is getting old. We are approaching "The A-Team" levels of poor aim here folks.
Also, no guards / lookouts after a huge battle?

Dragging This "War" Out -
What should have been half a season has drug out for seemingly forever. Now I get the feeling all the outstanding plot points are going to get rushed in the last few episodes and will feel cheap and tacked on. Hell, condense this crap and give us a stand alone Negan pre-zombies episode. That could have been awesome (i.e. Morgan's backstory episode)

This show used to be appointment watching for my wife and I. No matter where we were, Sunday night was TWD. I used to travel a lot for my job and she and I would be on the phone watching an episode if I had to travel on Sunday. Now, we just want this season to end and have seriously talked about just giving up. Only the past year's investments in this show are keeping us from just walking away. Not sure how much more of our time we are willing to give this show.
[Reply]
notorious 08:06 AM 03-27-2018
Originally Posted by Yosef_Malkovitch:
Um, I have some bad news for you. Assuming they follow this part of the comics, the arrow was not contaminated. I'm guessing that's how Tara finally convinces Daryl that Dwight is not with the Saviors.

[Reply]
Jerm 08:30 AM 03-27-2018
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
My favorite after show response was from a fan on another forum. It was something to the effect of: "A zombie falls down a flight of stairs into a room where 15-20 people are sleeping in a giant hamster pile and nobody wakes up? Who makes this crap up?"
It's absolutely ridiculous...not only that but they're changing the rules as they go as far as zombies and who turns and the time, etc.

It's fly by the seat of your pants shitty ass writing...

BTW what a great leader Maggie is...."Yeah i pretty much just took a huge chance in sacrificing the Hilltop and all my people just to see Negan die..."

Holy shit...
[Reply]
Jerm 08:33 AM 03-27-2018
I've always maintained that this show from the start should've been like GoT where it's about the super interesting overarching world with awesome characters and conflicts peppered in BUT the world is what matters and any and everyone is expendable ay all times...

Now I know that was never going to happen because they have to appease Kirkman and stay somewhat close to the comics and it's severely hampered them...

Not to mention the ridiculous plot armor and the fact the moments they push as emotional and hard hitting just don't land any more.
[Reply]
Nzoner 09:53 AM 03-27-2018
I liken it to our very own KC Chiefs,get you hooked make your dick hard and then piss off the fanbase again and again only to leave you with a serious case of blue balls.

BUT..........Here we are
[Reply]
Page 253 of 300
« First < 153203243249250251252253 254255256257263 > Last »
Up