ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 252 of 300
« First < 152202242248249250251252 253254255256262 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:41 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'm not 100% sure but I think they're setting up the New World Order people. That's what that smelled like to me.
I have no clue about the comics, but some quick googling seems to bear out your hypothesis, those in the know are all over that angle... Michonnes long lost daughter is apparently living the 'Commonwealth'

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/...der-tv-series/
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:45 PM 03-20-2018
Enjoyed the episode. Curious who these new people are too. Wish I wasnt 150 issues behind on the comic
[Reply]
Yosef_Malkovitch 07:27 AM 03-21-2018
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Enjoyed the episode. Curious who these new people are too. Wish I wasnt 150 issues behind on the comic
Here you go:

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Walking-Dead
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:24 AM 03-21-2018
Originally Posted by Yosef_Malkovitch:
Here you go:

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Walking-Dead
Woah. Thanks! :-)
[Reply]
notorious 09:20 AM 03-21-2018
Decent episode. “BULL SHIT!” guy is about to be handed over to garbage pail lady.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:56 PM 03-21-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
Decent episode. “BULL SHIT!” guy is about to be handed over to garbage pail lady.
Yep, it was nice to watch one that didnt almost put me to sleep

They managed to move the plot along, introduce some new characters, and throw in some decent action... not bad
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:53 PM 03-21-2018
I guess it wasn't too bad of an episode. I just rewatched. I go into it expecting it to be shitty, so I am already biased towards hating it. It was the best episode in awhile.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:00 PM 03-24-2018
Someone told me that (eventually) Negan actually works with Rick and the folks at the hilltop...don't know if it's true or not, but I "believe" that it was in the comic books...
[Reply]
Yosef_Malkovitch 06:19 PM 03-25-2018
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Someone told me that (eventually) Negan actually works with Rick and the folks at the hilltop...don't know if it's true or not, but I "believe" that it was in the comic books...
Yep. IIRC, at one point Negan actually save's Rick's life.

They never become friends, but they do have a respect for each other.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:15 PM 03-25-2018
Hoping, every episode of this season, that the producers, directors, and writers will pull it together. This week's episode started so promisingly and then devolved into the most predictable load of hot garbage.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:17 PM 03-25-2018
More sloppy writing. They miss a shit ton of people when they open fire, I mean they were in a wide open area and only a few of them get shot. How the fuck does no one hear a fucking walker rolling down the steps? Then they groan and make all kinds of noise. There is also a baby crying. You would think they wouldn't be the deepest sleepers in the world especially with what has happened. I didn't completely hate the episode though. Just more stupid unexplainable bullshit.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 02:31 AM 03-26-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
More sloppy writing. They miss a shit ton of people when they open fire, I mean they were in a wide open area and only a few of them get shot. How the fuck does no one hear a fucking walker rolling down the steps? Then they groan and make all kinds of noise. There is also a baby crying. You would think they wouldn't be the deepest sleepers in the world especially with what has happened. I didn't completely hate the episode though. Just more stupid unexplainable bullshit.
It's just that the walkers' abilities vary based on the plot's needs. They're silent, deadly ninja assassins when necessary (Dale, the prison illness, the Hilltop, etc.), but completely noisy, slow, predictable, mere annoyances except in massive groups or tight quarters, every other time.

Also, main characters are infinitely stronger when grappling walkers in close quarters compared to throwaways, including Carol who, despite her mental toughness, is still a tiny middle-aged woman.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:37 AM 03-26-2018
This is turning into a SyFy Channel B-Movie.

In the comic at least Rick gets shot by the arrow, not the fat bitch, and there's some tension.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:26 AM 03-26-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Hoping, every episode of this season, that the producers, directors, and writers will pull it together. This week's episode started so promisingly and then devolved into the most predictable load of hot garbage.
My thoughts exactly... 'oh we're starting with a bang tonight!' quickly devolved into 'here we go with another go nowhere episode'

Also have to echo the sentiments that the missed shots were just asinine, when they stopped the pickup truck with the bus at the gate and opened up on them with automatic weapons... everyone in that motherloving truck would've been cut to pieces

But what REALLY pissed me off, is the tv guide said it was going to be a two hour episode, with a sneek peak at The Terror right before the second hour... so I'm thinking 10-15 minutes of the sneak peak

Nope, there was no second episode of TWD at all, and I'm convinced it was a very underhanded marketing trick to make you watch the full hour of The Terror... because by the time you realize its going the distance from 9-10, its too late to start something different
[Reply]
Kman34 06:33 AM 03-26-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
My thoughts exactly... 'oh we're starting with a bang tonight!' quickly devolved into 'here we go with another go nowhere episode'

Also have to echo the sentiments that the missed shots were just asinine, when they stopped the pickup truck with the bus at the gate and opened up on them with automatic weapons... everyone in that motherloving truck would've been cut to pieces

But what REALLY pissed me off, is the tv guide said it was going to be a two hour episode, with a sneek peak at The Terror right before the second hour... so I'm thinking 10-15 minutes of the sneak peak

Nope, there was no second episode of TWD at all, and I'm convinced it was a very underhanded marketing trick to make you watch the full hour of The Terror... because by the time you realize its going the distance from 9-10, its too late to start something different
Yeah... no guards after a attack.. noisy walkers with no one waking up... dumbass kid unlocking the gate... stupid ran amok in this episode...
[Reply]
Page 252 of 300
« First < 152202242248249250251252 253254255256262 > Last »
Up