ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump gives himself...Fake and made up Awards
Cosmos 08:18 AM 08-22-2019
I wonder if there will ever come a point when Trump supporters will see Don for what he really is.

Announcing he has won false, made up awards, calling into radio shows to talk about his friend Donald Trump.....while at the same time accusing respected investigative news organizations as “Fake News”.

Crazy hypocrites...

https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-...105108159.html
[Reply]
Taco John 10:46 AM 08-22-2019
Wow. This thing that happened in 2011 is going to cost Trump the 2016 election. Never saw this coming!
[Reply]
Over Yonder 11:10 AM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
I wonder if there will ever come a point when Trump supporters will see Don for what he really is......
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
I think this is kinda funny. I mean, all awards are made up and most are pretty stupid anyway. Yeah, Trumps a narcissist. Thanks for the heads up.
I'm absolutely FLOORED!! I had no idea before this incident from 2011 that President Trump was a narcissist :-)

Speaking of awards, I believe we all owe Cosmos some form of award for bringing this to light. Can you imagine how much more difficult life would of been without knowing this? I shudder to contemplate :-)

How about the 1st annual CP narcissist spotlighter award? Kinda has a cool ring to it, don't ya think? :-)
[Reply]
Setsuna 12:32 PM 08-22-2019
OP Tell me...how does this make you FEEL?
[Reply]
eDave 01:12 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
All awards are made up.

[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up