ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 52
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Two LA Cops have been shot in cold blood
Hammock Parties 09:30 PM 09-12-2020
And it looks like they'll probably die.

The race war is here.

Update: One male deputy and one female deputy were ambushed as they sat in their patrol vehicle. Both sustained multiple gunshot wounds and are in critical condition. They are both currently undergoing surgery. The suspect is still at large.

— LA County Sheriffs (@LASDHQ) September 13, 2020

BREAKING: Two LASD Transit Security Bureau deputies have been shot at the Compton PAX station. I’m told by LASD that both were shot in the head by a male who got off a bus, then fled. Both hospitalized, Sheriff Villanueva at hospital now. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020

UPDATE: LASD sources tell me both deputies were in their vehicle when they were both shot in the head and that this was a “straight ambush”. LASD working on suspect info. @FOXLA

I have just been sent surveillance video of the shooting and can confirm it is 100% an ambush. Man slowly creeps up to the vehicle like he’s stalking it, fires shots through the window, then flees the scene. I will not post any of the video until given approval to do so. @FOXLA

[Reply]
Randallflagg 05:16 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Perhaps, but no. He never has been and never will be my president.

Hmmm....funny ain't it? When that Kenyan was elected, I said, I do not support that asshole, but he is my President until the next election. I was taught that in the military.

Shame that your "ethics" lead you astray....damned shame.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:17 PM 09-13-2020
Oh, you actually want to continue your beating? As you wish...

I betrayed what oath?
You betrayed the UK. That's number 1.
[Reply]
Donger 05:18 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
That's not what I asked you, scumbag. But there you go again. No integrity. No dignity. NO HONOR.

Your are a dishonest piece of shit.
I see no reason to answer your question. It's really none of your business, Suzie. Now, back to study hall and your rep messages... Maybe pass a note at gym, eh?

:-)
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:19 PM 09-13-2020
I see no reason to answer your question. It's really none of your business, Suzie. Now, back to study hall and your rep messages... Maybe pass a note at gym, eh?

:-)
Exactly just like I said.

No integrity. No dignity. NO HONOR.

[Reply]
Donger 05:19 PM 09-13-2020
You betrayed the UK. That's number 1.
They don't consider it a betrayal at all, actually. I can still get a UK passport if I so choose.

So, now that that attempt has been destroyed, how have I betrayed the United States, smegma?
[Reply]
Donger 05:21 PM 09-13-2020
Exactly just like I said.

No integrity. No dignity. NO HONOR.

BIG FONT DON'T HELP SUZIE'S ATTEMPT AT ALL!!
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:22 PM 09-13-2020
They don't consider it a betrayal at all, actually. I can still get a UK passport if I so choose.
So now you want to brag about staying loyal to the UK while slumming in my Country? You fucking cheap carpetbagger. You a Paki, Dung?
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:23 PM 09-13-2020
BIG FONT DON'T HELP SUZIE'S ATTEMPT AT ALL!!
Big font or not, you have not honor, integrity or dignity. You are a stateless leach, like George Soros.
[Reply]
Donger 05:25 PM 09-13-2020
So now you want to brag about staying loyal to the UK while slumming in my Country? You ****ing cheap carpetbagger. You a Paki, Dung?
I'm not loyal to the UK at all, idiot. It's their law, not mine. I think it's funny. To them, I'm still a subject of the queen.

Why are you asking if I'm Pakistani? Do they arouse you?
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:26 PM 09-13-2020
I'm not loyal to the UK at all, idiot. It's their law, not mine. I think it's funny. To them, I'm still a subject of the queen.

Why are you asking if I'm Pakistani? Do they arouse you?
You're just a bad gene subhuman.
[Reply]
Donger 05:27 PM 09-13-2020
Big font or not, you have not honor, integrity or dignity. You are a stateless leach, like George Soros.
That's odd. My naturalization certificate says that I'm an American. So does my passport. So do all the taxes I pay every year.

It's true that I didn't get the benefit of birthright citizenship that you got though. You did nothing to be granted your citizenship, right? Just vomited forth from that gaping wound of your mother?
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:28 PM 09-13-2020
That's odd. My naturalization certificate says that I'm an American. So does my passport. So do all the taxes I pay every year.

It's true that I didn't get the benefit of birthright citizenship that you got though. You did nothing to be granted your citizenship, right? Just vomited forth from that gaping wound of your mother?
I have two DD 214's from two branches of the US Military.

What branch did you serve in the UK? USA?
[Reply]
Bwana 05:28 PM 09-13-2020
Did they find this little hood rat and jack his skull up with a .308 round yet?
[Reply]
theoldcoach 05:28 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Hmmm....funny ain't it? When that Kenyan was elected, I said, I do not support that asshole, but he is my President until the next election. I was taught that in the military.

Shame that your "ethics" lead you astray....damned shame.
Exactly. He actually used to be a good and respected poster around here. I actually valued his opinion on most matters. But Trump totally broke him.

It has been sad to watch.
[Reply]
Donger 05:29 PM 09-13-2020
I have two DD 214's from two branches of the US Military.

What branch did you serve in the UK? USA?
Thanks for your service! So, you were born here, right?
[Reply]
Page 26 of 52
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Up