ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 52
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Two LA Cops have been shot in cold blood
Hammock Parties 09:30 PM 09-12-2020
And it looks like they'll probably die.

The race war is here.

Update: One male deputy and one female deputy were ambushed as they sat in their patrol vehicle. Both sustained multiple gunshot wounds and are in critical condition. They are both currently undergoing surgery. The suspect is still at large.

— LA County Sheriffs (@LASDHQ) September 13, 2020

BREAKING: Two LASD Transit Security Bureau deputies have been shot at the Compton PAX station. I’m told by LASD that both were shot in the head by a male who got off a bus, then fled. Both hospitalized, Sheriff Villanueva at hospital now. @FOXLA

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 13, 2020

UPDATE: LASD sources tell me both deputies were in their vehicle when they were both shot in the head and that this was a “straight ambush”. LASD working on suspect info. @FOXLA

I have just been sent surveillance video of the shooting and can confirm it is 100% an ambush. Man slowly creeps up to the vehicle like he’s stalking it, fires shots through the window, then flees the scene. I will not post any of the video until given approval to do so. @FOXLA

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:03 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Pogue foolishly chose to perk up and chime in on me, moron. How exactly is that me "dragging somebody else in," eh?
You tried to rubber stamp your bullshit by bringing Patteau into this.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 05:06 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:
It might have.............if you hadn't then insisted on bringing in Orange Man Bad.

Indeed. :-)
[Reply]
theoldcoach 05:09 PM 09-13-2020
Trump was mentioned in post #14. I didn't make post #14.
Right. You didn't.

You have made 62 posts in this thread so far and by my count (I could be off slightly) 27 of them referred directly or indirectly to Donald Trump, his actions or inactions, and/or his powers as President.

In a thread about a brutal, cold blooded shooting of two law enforcement officers sitting in their squad car.

But..................no.....you are not afflicted with TDS.
[Reply]
Donger 05:09 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
You tried to rubber stamp your bullshit by bringing Patteau into this.
Patteeu chose to engage me. I didn't bring him up. So, wrong again, numb nuts.

You're terrible at this. You have the range and accuracy of a Daisy air gun. Take a break before you embarrass yourself, again.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:10 PM 09-13-2020
Oh? Here's the flow:
Speaking of 'flow.'

OP - a local individual attempted execution of two local cops.

Donger and jettio - clearly this is all about Trump and Trumpers.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 05:11 PM 09-13-2020
You know, folks keep telling each other that a race war isn't imminent - but then you have this:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/naacp-tal...-no-such-thing

A "Bishop"? I can't help but wonder what online bullshit theological school this clown got his paper degree from. Bishop my ass.
[Reply]
Donger 05:11 PM 09-13-2020
Right. You didn't.

You have made 62 posts in this thread so far and by my count (I could be off slightly) 27 of them referred directly or indirectly to Donald Trump, his actions or inactions, and/or his powers as President.

In a thread about a brutal, cold blooded shooting of two law enforcement officers sitting in their squad car.

But..................no.....you are not afflicted with TDS.
It's not my fault that Trump is POTUS. I'll be pleased when that is no longer the case and he goes away.

:-)
[Reply]
Donger 05:12 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Speaking of 'flow.'

OP - a local individual attempted execution of two local cops.

Donger and jettio - clearly this is all about Trump and Trumpers.
Speaking of flow, I suggest that you go back and see who first mentioned Trump in this thread.

Hint: it wasn't me or jettio.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 05:13 PM 09-13-2020
It's not my fault that Trump is POTUS. I'll be pleased when that is no longer the case and he goes away.

Just slightly more than 4 more years as YOUR PRESIDENT.

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:13 PM 09-13-2020
Patteeu chose to engage me. I didn't bring him up. So, wrong again, numb nuts.

You're terrible at this. You have the range and accuracy of a Daisy air gun. Take a break before you embarrass yourself, again.
Riiiiiiiiiiiight. :-)

Everybody can see what a phony you are. The only ones who side with you are short bus riding window lickers.

Name one username that thinks you have dignity or integrity. Name one. I can go through my positive rep and name everybody that thinks that I do.

Go ahead, Dung.
[Reply]
Donger 05:14 PM 09-13-2020
Just slightly more than 4 more years as YOUR PRESIDENT.

:-) :-) :-)
Perhaps, but no. He never has been and never will be my president.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:15 PM 09-13-2020
Perhaps, but no. He never has been and never will be my president.
Of course, because you betrayed your oath. You were disloyal to the UK and you are disloyal to the United States. You are a piece of shit.
[Reply]
Donger 05:15 PM 09-13-2020
Riiiiiiiiiiiight. :-)

Everybody can see what a phony you are. The only ones who side with you are short bus riding window lickers.

Name one username that thinks you have dignity or integrity. Name one. I can go through my positive rep and name everybody that thinks that I do.

Go ahead, Dung.
So, I just stated another phony fact? Alternative fact?

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:16 PM 09-13-2020
So, I just stated another phony fact? Alternative fact?

That's not what I asked you, scumbag. But there you go again. No integrity. No dignity. NO HONOR.

Your are a dishonest piece of shit.
[Reply]
Donger 05:16 PM 09-13-2020
Of course, because you betrayed your oath. You were disloyal to the UK and you are disloyal to the United States. You are a piece of shit.
Oh, you actually want to continue your beating? As you wish...

I betrayed what oath?
[Reply]
Page 25 of 52
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up