ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 107 of 124
« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111117 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:06 AM 06-15-2019
The only thing Fortnite Save the World has ever done wrong, replace the "Placeholder" Music with the new crap. I really miss this stuff




[Reply]
Redbled 10:42 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I finally got around to playing Dragon Age Inquisition. I have the opposite scenario...

Time to play video games and BECOME single. LOL
I really enjoyed that game but I just kind of quit playing it for some reason. Need to pick it up again.
[Reply]
mcknzAlex 09:13 PM 06-16-2019
I just started playing Life is Strange 2, I had this copy last December. I feel like some of the characters are kind of dull. Let me see if there will some progress as I continue.
[Reply]
kcxiv 02:52 AM 06-21-2019
lol EA calls Loot boxes "Surprise Mechanics" lol


[Reply]
007 03:23 AM 06-21-2019
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
lol EA calls Loot boxes "Surprise Mechanics" lol

Just like pulling the lever on a slot machine is a surprise mechanic.
[Reply]
Setsuna 09:10 PM 06-21-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Just like pulling the lever on a slot machine is a surprise mechanic.
Their day of reckoning is coming. Been a long time coming tbh.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 09:43 PM 06-21-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
No one checked out the game chasers huh...
I did and I didn't care for the format of the show. it is the same as the toy hunter show. that channel has some really good content. I just dont like the American Pickers feel of the game chasers show.
[Reply]
Cave Johnson 02:47 PM 06-23-2019
Just finished Horizon Zero Dawn.

Dope ass game.
[Reply]
Fish 05:35 PM 06-23-2019
Played some Far Cry: New Dawn.

It's essentially just Far Cry 5 with an apocalypse texture pack, and lots of purple flowers. They reused 98% of Far Cry 5. They did improve a few things. Like if you're 5 minutes into a conversion with a NPC and they walk away for some reason, you don't have to restart the entire conversation, it picks up where you left off. No more radio towers to unlock areas, it just unlocks area as you explore, or you can earn/purchase maps. The guns are the same, just with some new apocalypse twists to them.

I mean, it's fun and all. But it's just a lazy rehash of Far Cry 5.
[Reply]
Mecca 04:51 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
I did and I didn't care for the format of the show. it is the same as the toy hunter show. that channel has some really good content. I just dont like the American Pickers feel of the game chasers show.
The appeal of the game chasers though is they are funny as fuck, and it gets better as it goes, the first 10 episodes aren't as good as the rest.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 05:19 PM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
Played some Far Cry: New Dawn.

It's essentially just Far Cry 5 with an apocalypse texture pack, and lots of purple flowers. They reused 98% of Far Cry 5. They did improve a few things. Like if you're 5 minutes into a conversion with a NPC and they walk away for some reason, you don't have to restart the entire conversation, it picks up where you left off. No more radio towers to unlock areas, it just unlocks area as you explore, or you can earn/purchase maps. The guns are the same, just with some new apocalypse twists to them.

I mean, it's fun and all. But it's just a lazy rehash of Far Cry 5.
I did like how they tied the story/plot back to '5' though.

And for whatever reason, I felt more compelled in new dawn to nail all the achievements in all the areas, much more than I did in '5'.

The saw blade gun was a blast.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 05:28 PM 06-25-2019
Honest question, are single console multiplayer games gone for good?
My wife and I will kill a game that's set up with that and while we play tomb Raider and stuff switching players each time we die (usually along with a tequila shot) we would rather both play at the same time
[Reply]
Fishpicker 06:42 PM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
Honest question, are single console multiplayer games gone for good?
My wife and I will kill a game that's set up with that and while we play tomb Raider and stuff switching players each time we die (usually along with a tequila shot) we would rather both play at the same time

local-multiplayer: Gauntlet, Crawl, Gang-beasts, Air Mech. and many more. the genre isnt dead yet
[Reply]
kcxiv 06:46 PM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
Honest question, are single console multiplayer games gone for good?
My wife and I will kill a game that's set up with that and while we play tomb Raider and stuff switching players each time we die (usually along with a tequila shot) we would rather both play at the same time
more money in multiplayer games. Unless the game is amazing, its not really worth it for developers anymore, the cost to make some of these games is insane!
[Reply]
New World Order 09:40 PM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
Honest question, are single console multiplayer games gone for good?
My wife and I will kill a game that's set up with that and while we play tomb Raider and stuff switching players each time we die (usually along with a tequila shot) we would rather both play at the same time
We;d have a new GTA right now if it wasn't for online crap
[Reply]
Page 107 of 124
« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111117 > Last »
Up