ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 116
« First < 333940414243 444546475393 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Relationship Problem
RustShack 12:19 AM 04-16-2009
Say you've been with a girl for awhile, and your about to move in together. She goes to the bars with a few friends once every week or two and doesn't like you to come with. Her friend meets a guy and they start hanging out with his friends, and after a few weeks your girlfriend is going to a movie alone with one of the friends but she says its "just as friends". What would you do or think?
[Reply]
Hootie 07:38 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
:-) So did Delano. His comment was ****in hilarious.

OMG A 50!!! PUT IT IN MY BUTT MR. 50
I don't understand the lack of disrespect I get from this board...

Look, we have lawyers, doctors, smart-asses, geniuses...

I'm a GD 50 in Halo...I'm a 50 in doubles, I'm a 50 in team, I'm a 50 in objectives, and I'm a 50 in MLG...

I challenge any of these "lawyers" to try and become a 50 in Halo.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 07:38 PM 04-16-2009
I don't know what a 50 is.

Does this hurt my geek cred? Because I make up for it in many other geeky ways.
[Reply]
Hootie 07:41 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
Yeah,we should get together for some drinking sometime,this old man could definitely hang with you in that department.
I'm up for a challenge...

I would never underestimate the famous nzoner...but I warn you, don't underestimate a kid famous for his 31 day blackout bender...

I'm solid all around...I'm a good chugger, I take any shot, I take every shot, I like almost every liquor (whiskey isn't a favorite)...and I drink a lot...

and I promise I won't pee on you or your friends (unless you guys are into that sort of stuff)...
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:41 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:

:-)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=50
[Reply]
luv 07:41 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Hootie:
I'm up for a challenge...

I would never underestimate the famous nzoner...but I warn you, don't underestimate a kid famous for his 31 day blackout bender...

I'm solid all around...I'm a good chugger, I take any shot, I take every shot, I like almost every liquor (whiskey isn't a favorite)...and I drink a lot...

and I promise I won't pee on you or your friends (unless you guys are into that sort of stuff)...
Good opportunity next weekend.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 07:42 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Bugeater:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=50
Ah, yes... "five-oh".

I think this is different.
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:44 PM 04-16-2009
Ah, yes... "five-oh".

I think this is different.
Yeah, it doesn't really make sense. Hootie also used the word "sneep" earlier, and it comes up as this:

Sneep 24 up, 3 down

A sex act involving one male and one female participant. The female lies on her back with her vulva raised in the air (often she must place her feet behind her head and clasp her legs with her arms in order to achieve the desired effect.) The male participant stands over the female and proceeds to spread apart her buttocks and insert his scrotum into the female's rectum (requires a substantial amount of lubricant and a loose sphincter.) Then he inserts his erect penis into the vagina, successfully DPing while solo. The Male then performs a squatting motion which stimulates both partners immensely.

Ronald was sneeping this one chick and her dad busted in, effectively ruining all three of their evenings.

[Reply]
Hootie 07:44 PM 04-16-2009

the highest skill you can achieve in Halo...

I will sell you a 50.

you can either be TastyBiscuitBoy or MeatyDragonMan...those are the two accounts I'm looking to get rid of =)

I'm not sure if I got Meaty up to a 50 since I was using it as a booster account...but all it will take is a 6 pack and 30 games of doubles with my home slice Stevey G!
[Reply]
Hootie 07:46 PM 04-16-2009

We call sniping 'sneeping'...in order to be good in Halo...you have to have amazing battle rifling ability and unbelievable sniping abilities...otherwise you'll always be stuck as a lonely brigadier!
[Reply]
luv 07:47 PM 04-16-2009
Yeah, it doesn't really make sense. Hootie also used the word "sneep" earlier, and it comes up as this:

Sneep 24 up, 3 down

A sex act involving one male and one female participant. The female lies on her back with her vulva raised in the air (often she must place her feet behind her head and clasp her legs with her arms in order to achieve the desired effect.) The male participant stands over the female and proceeds to spread apart her buttocks and insert his scrotum into the female's rectum (requires a substantial amount of lubricant and a loose sphincter.) Then he inserts his erect penis into the vagina, successfully DPing while solo. The Male then performs a squatting motion which stimulates both partners immensely.

Ronald was sneeping this one chick and her dad busted in, effectively ruining all three of their evenings.

Sounds.....interesting.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:47 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by H4L0:
And my name is Preston, if that makes any of you feel better.
It's Bill S. Preston Esquire!

[Reply]
Predarat 07:48 PM 04-16-2009

Sneep 24 up, 3 down

I bet you anything Holly never did this with RustShack but has already done it with the new guy.
[Reply]
Bwana 07:49 PM 04-16-2009
Dump the bitch.........
[Reply]
Hootie 07:49 PM 04-16-2009
and you have to be able to come up with awesome nicknames for maps...

me and steve (I call steve Meat Sauce or Meat Sticks or Chunky Steps)...anyways he's really good at Valhalla...possibly the best of all time...

So we call that map...Map of the Meat! or ...The Map that Meat Built!
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:51 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Predarat:
I bet you anything Holly never did this with RustShack but has already done it with the new guy.
Holly definitely sounds like the type of girl who has a loose sphincter.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 116
« First < 333940414243 444546475393 > Last »
Up