ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 114
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103 > Last »
Media Center>**** Official PS4 Discussion Thread ****
007 08:45 PM 11-27-2013
Think its about time we separate the consoles. I would like to officially start a log of who owns a PS4 for future gaming groups.

Username ...............| CP name

lllGurulll ..................| Guru
SuddenlyToast ........| SuperChief
CONeal81 ...............| Wyatt Earp
SAULBADGUY ..........| SAULBADGUY
theXfactor82 ..........| CanadianChief
Jerm_C ..................| Jerm
Aturnis ..................| Aturnis
Betelgeuse-123 .......| mother****erjones
hnosaj2 .................| jiveturkey
bgguitarman ...........|bgguitarman
taklinn1..................|Nightfyre
KCFalcon59.............|KCFalcon59
shoxfan .................|Mr. Arrowhead
hboosboy ...............|Ted Theodore Logan
rogersmattr ............| Superturtle
valbrandon..............| BigBeauford
OnlyInDreams23 .....| Goshox
Hntrsdad..................l Gonzo
crazycoffey ..............| crazycoffey
kcrockaholic4life .......| kcrockaholic
Demonpenz .............| Demonpenz
Tytunn ....................| DC.chief
Smelcolm_Black .......| Chest Rockwell
djjasonp ..................| DJJasonp
pestilenceaf23 ..........| Dicky McElephant
TinyEvel ..................| TinyEvel
RAIZx762 ................| bigjosh006
TheGentleman69 .....| Clyde Frog
LuckyDogRocker ......| BigChiefFan
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 06:31 PM 11-06-2014
I don't know if the players are better in kill confirmed or if the tags in that game mode just make it way more hectic but I do so much better in TDM than I do in kill confirmed.

My favorite setup right now is the BAL with Quick Draw, Foregrip and the Parabolic Microphone. I think as time goes on more and more people will move away from silencers because of how good the Parabolic Mic/Peripherals combo is.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:44 PM 11-06-2014
Probably because you're a camper.

By the end of my time on Black Ops II I was almost exclusively playing Kill Confirmed because it encourages people to run and gun. Still, you'd have guys in the lobby going strictly for kills. 41 kills and 8 deaths but only 6 confirms. Kill yourself.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:00 PM 11-06-2014
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

By the end of my time on Black Ops II I was almost exclusively playing Kill Confirmed because it encourages people to run and gun. Still, you'd have guys in the lobby going strictly for kills. 41 kills and 8 deaths but only 6 confirms. Kill yourself.
People here have played with me and know how much I despise camping. The only reason people played kill confirmed exclusively in Blops2 was because it was the easiest game mode in the game to get killstreaks
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:03 PM 11-06-2014
Yeah, it was pretty easy. In order to get those streaks you had to move, though.
[Reply]
Jerm 07:55 PM 11-06-2014
Already kinda bored with CoD....campaign is hella short and while I like the MP it really has a been there done that feel to it, probably cause I played the ever loving hell out of BLOPS II.

I'm ready for GTA V and Far Cry 4 to get here...
[Reply]
ragedogg69 06:48 AM 11-07-2014
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Downloaded from the playstation store site for 25.
Paying full price for a game hurts my soul.
[Reply]
007 06:54 AM 11-07-2014
Originally Posted by ragedogg69:
Paying full price for a game hurts my soul.
:-)
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:50 AM 11-07-2014
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

I would say that he's a camper. I was playing MP yesterday for the first time and noticed it as well. On TDM, I was generally between 1.5-2.0 KDR. I moved over to KC, immediately dropped to around a 1.0.

I think it's more that I kill someone then I run out to try to get the tags....and end up dying. In TDM, I kill someone, then I'm off to another location.
[Reply]
kepp 11:02 AM 11-07-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I would say that he's a camper. I was playing MP yesterday for the first time and noticed it as well. On TDM, I was generally between 1.5-2.0 KDR. I moved over to KC, immediately dropped to around a 1.0.

I think it's more that I kill someone then I run out to try to get the tags....and end up dying. In TDM, I kill someone, then I'm off to another location.
People will camp the tags, for sure. If you see a area with 3 or 4 tags floating around unclaimed, you'd better check the perimeter first.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:10 AM 11-07-2014
Originally Posted by kepp:
People will camp the tags, for sure. If you see a area with 3 or 4 tags floating around unclaimed, you'd better check the perimeter first.
Yeah, that's my problem. I'm more of a run & gun type player. If I die a shit ton, oh well. I can't stand sitting back so that my KDR is high.

The one thing I can't stand in this (and most COD games) is the quick scoping. It's not guys using a sniper to kill from a distance, it's them running around like you would with an SMG. Bugs the hell out of me.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:02 PM 11-07-2014
I agree. I've tried slowing down my style of play at times and just can't do it; the shit is too boring. I'm literally running the entire time I'm playing, aside from when I'm reloading.

Quick scoping is gay as hell too. I can't believe they continue to put that shit in the game. Not a chance in hell a guy could shoulder a sniper rifle on the run and get off an accurate shot in point blank range before I could with a pistol or SMG. Such fucking bullshit.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 12:38 PM 11-07-2014
Target has Buy 2, get 1 free on all video games next week.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:47 PM 11-07-2014
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:

... Aaa and fuck you for posting that.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:02 PM 11-07-2014
Oh, God. I'm trying so hard to resist the urge of getting a PS4.

But I'm already planning a trip to Target in my head. Assassin's Creed: Unity, Shadow of Mordor, and Call of Duty.

Fix it, Jesus.
[Reply]
Dayze 01:06 PM 11-07-2014
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
no shit? where are you seeing that???

I might have to let the wife, errr. 'Santa', know about that.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 114
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103 > Last »
Up