ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 98 of 210
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148198 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
Easy 6 03:26 PM 09-10-2018
Just cant say enough about how impressed I was with him going up in heavy traffic and coming down with that ball

Its one thing to make the big play when you're wide open due to your speed, and all you gotta do is catch the ball and run

Its another thing to go up and risk your body like that, that was some Steve Smith shit... and it proves that he is indeed a complete wide receiver
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:31 PM 09-10-2018
After reading through this thread again....I find it funny that the mother of his child retweets all the good shit about him now. And it looks like they're back together.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 03:49 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Just cant say enough about how impressed I was with him going up in heavy traffic and coming down with that ball

Its one thing to make the big play when you're wide open due to your speed, and all you gotta do is catch the ball and run

Its another thing to go up and risk your body like that, that was some Steve Smith shit... and it proves that he is indeed a complete wide receiver
He did it last year.

Every time Alex would underthrow him he'd undercut the DB's and get the ball. Did it for Foles in a preseason game. Hell, he had a 1 handed TD catch as a rookie. His ball skills were good last year. His route running is where the big improvement is coming even now. After this season, he'll be considered among the elite WR's by everyone.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 03:52 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
After reading through this thread again....I find it funny that the mother of his child retweets all the good shit about him now. And it looks like they're back together.
It's easy to not forgive people you've never met and will never know.

As far as I'm concerned, he served his time. He didn't run from it. The people who matter have forgiven him. He doesn't need to apologize to me. He didn't DO anything to me. All I care about is that he doesn't do it again and embarrass the franchise or get suspended.

There's a difference between a contrite guy who did something awful and an unapologetic prick who makes excuses and continues being awful.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:57 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
He did it last year.

Every time Alex would underthrow him he'd undercut the DB's and get the ball. Did it for Foles in a preseason game. Hell, he had a 1 handed TD catch as a rookie. His ball skills were good last year. His route running is where the big improvement is coming even now. After this season, he'll be considered among the elite WR's by everyone.
Proud to say I was in favor of him getting a shot here, Dorsey made a helluva good call... people can and do rise above mistakes in their past
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:58 PM 09-10-2018

As far as I'm concerned, he served his time. He didn't run from it. The people who matter have forgiven him. He doesn't need to apologize to me. He didn't DO anything to me. All I care about is that he doesn't do it again and embarrass the franchise or get suspended.

There's a difference between a contrite guy who did something awful and an unapologetic prick who makes excuses and continues being awful.
This is what I've been saying from the beginning.
[Reply]
Renegade 04:08 PM 09-10-2018
Serious question, can he be both Special Teams AND Offensive AFC player of the week? Has this ever happened?
[Reply]
Mecca 04:17 PM 09-10-2018

There are still a few here that don't like him being on the team, guessing they'll come out when he gets that mega money contract he's gonna get...

ChiefsCountry and Duncan Idaho who I have no issues with are the main 2 I can think of that have serious issues with him being here.
[Reply]
carcosa 04:24 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
Link??
[Reply]
TLO 04:25 PM 09-10-2018
The best part of this thread was WeathermanKrume
[Reply]
Mecca 04:26 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by TLO:
The best part of this thread was WeathermanKrume
While that guy is a complete doofus some really solid posters didn't look good in this thread and there are still a few that are digging their heels in..wonder how that'll look when the Chiefs give him 75 million dollars....
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:17 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
While that guy is a complete doofus some really solid posters didn't look good in this thread and there are still a few that are digging their heels in..wonder how that'll look when the Chiefs give him 75 million dollars....
Hopefully they extend him this offseason because if they wait until next year when he is a FA they're going to have to give him 100 mil. I'd take him over any other WR in the league.
[Reply]
Mecca 05:19 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Hopefully they extend him this offseason because if they wait until next year when he is a FA they're going to have to give him 100 mil. I'd take him over any other WR in the league.
18 million dollars of dead money comes off the cap so they should be able to extend him.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:05 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:

I don’t care what he does in uniform for the Chiefs. I don’t care if they win the Super Bowl with him.

My reaction to him will continue to be disgust that he plays for the team that I follow. And embarrassment.

I’ll give him credit for keeping his nose clean and following his rules. But that doesn’t change the way I feel.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:06 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I don’t care what he does in uniform for the Chiefs. I don’t care if they win the Super Bowl with him.

My reaction to him will continue to be disgust that he plays for the team that I follow. And embarrassment.

I’ll give him credit for keeping his nose clean and following his rules. But that doesn’t change the way I feel.
Neat.
[Reply]
Page 98 of 210
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148198 > Last »
Up