ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 93 of 210
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143193 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
Chiefs Moon 05:33 AM 06-30-2018
The Chiefs have two of the most explosive and dangerous players in the NFL: Hill and Mahomes. Which is nice.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 05:52 AM 06-30-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Fuck it, he is a douche. Have fun boys:
http://kumkeweatherservices.blogspot.com/
https://www.blogger.com/profile/08014310363859044498
Did anybody ever confirm if weather boy went to camp and kicked Hill’s ass
[Reply]
Mecca 06:22 AM 06-30-2018
This thread is hilarious now seeing as everyone likes him on the team these days...
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:52 AM 06-30-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
https://youtu.be/YSgI08bPrdY
That was fun .thanks for posting.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:55 AM 06-30-2018
Originally Posted by mac459:
Did anybody ever confirm if weather boy went to camp and kicked Hill’s ass
seems like I remember Reek limping at one time and they were calling it a hamstring issue.

Coverup ?
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:57 AM 06-30-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
This thread is hilarious now seeing as everyone likes him on the team these days...

I’m still disgusted by his presence and would rather see him gone. In case anyone was wondering.

He can fuck right off.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:00 AM 06-30-2018
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I’m still disgusted by his presence and would rather see him gone. In case anyone was wondering.

He can fuck right off.
Ah you're one of those guys that if someone fucks up there is no changing, he should just go off himself.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:18 AM 06-30-2018
Ah you're one of those guys that if someone fucks up there is no changing, he should just go off himself.

He can change. It just disgusts me to watch him play for the team I support and root for.

Repeatedly punching and choking a pregnant woman is reprehensible.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:02 AM 06-30-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
The thing to love about Tyreek, and hopefully we get to love it for a long time, is he gives every indication of being a football player who happens to be fast, not a fast guy trying to play football.

I'm not saying everything will be roses, but he's shown little flashes of a Lynn Swann, and a Stevie Smith, going up and getting things like a receiver. Not simply running hard and hoping he gets the perfect ball.
You're 100% right and it can't be stated enough. Hill is a football player with world class speed and that's what makes him so dangerous. Truthfully, he's probably not that much faster than Marquise Goodwin in his prime. Difference is, Hill can do more than run fast in a straight line.

I came across this 2017 highlight video the other day. I can't embed because I'm on my iPad, but I had forgotten a few things: 1) how exciting those first handful of games were 2) how much of a weapon Hunt was during that win streak 3) we're really, really going to miss Peters and 4) how disgustingly incredible Hill is.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k_H5ehCPInQ

Anyway, it's a cool video if you're looking to get pumped for the new season. Feel free to embed for me if you're able.
[Reply]
TRR 08:14 AM 06-30-2018
I’ll go on record and say I hated the pick at the time. I remember thinking how many Dexter McCluster/DeAnthony Thomas types are we going to draft?? Hill is a completely different type of player.

I was way off.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:57 AM 06-30-2018
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
You're 100% right and it can't be stated enough. Hill is a football player with world class speed and that's what makes him so dangerous. Truthfully, he's probably not that much faster than Marquise Goodwin in his prime. Difference is, Hill can do more than run fast in a straight line.

I came across this 2017 highlight video the other day. I can't embed because I'm on my iPad, but I had forgotten a few things: 1) how exciting those first handful of games were 2) how much of a weapon Hunt was during that win streak 3) we're really, really going to miss Peters and 4) how disgustingly incredible Hill is.

Anyway, it's a cool video if you're looking to get pumped for the new season. Feel free to embed for me if you're able.

[Reply]
KCrockaholic 11:14 AM 06-30-2018
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
He can change. It just disgusts me to watch him play for the team I support and root for.

Repeatedly punching and choking a pregnant woman is reprehensible.
I think it's very easy to differentiate between supporting a team as a whole while also despising select players.

They way I see it, I love watching him play and I love that he helps my team. I get excited when he makes plays.

But if I ever met him in person, or when he's signing autographs at training camp, I'll never shake his hand or anything of that nature. But at the same time I'm very proud of the way he's handled himself since the incident, and maybe with time there can be positive closure.
[Reply]
TRR 11:24 AM 06-30-2018
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

1) I was never excited about last season because Alex Smith was our QB, and most here knew how the season was going to end.

2) Agreed on this point. He took the NFL by storm, and everyone quickly forgot about Spencer Ware’s injury after game one.

3) Miss Peters’ turnovers? Yes. Miss his tantrums, penalties, and complete disinterest in tackling? No. His loss will be offset by Fuller’s willingness to play on every down...inside and outside.

4) Tyreek forced even Alex Smith out of comfort zone. That’s how good he is.
[Reply]
Nickhead 04:26 PM 06-30-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Highlights from Tyreek’s charity basketball game.

https://youtu.be/OlUzqn1W_6M
announcers probably should refrain from calling hill, unbeatable. just sayin' :-)
[Reply]
58-4ever 04:32 PM 06-30-2018
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
I think it's very easy to differentiate between supporting a team as a whole while also despising select players.

They way I see it, I love watching him play and I love that he helps my team. I get excited when he makes plays.

But if I ever met him in person, or when he's signing autographs at training camp, I'll never shake his hand or anything of that nature. But at the same time I'm very proud of the way he's handled himself since the incident, and maybe with time there can be positive closure.
Here is my .02 cents:

I think your opinion is short sided, and it has taken me a long way to get to this point.

I think one of the problems with society today is that we don't give folks second chance. Social justice warriors are quick to write people off. He was a super young kid when he made his mistake, and by all accounts, it was his only one. What he did was awful, don't get me wrong. But, none of us know the whole story as well. I generally don't think folks should be defined by one day when they were 19.
[Reply]
Page 93 of 210
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143193 > Last »
Up