ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 194 of 210
« First < 94144184190191192193194 195196197198204 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:36 AM 06-04-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I’m sure that bs is what Tyreek was told by Miami in pre trade contract talks snd now that he’s catching punts from Tua, he’s holding onto anything he can to believe he made the right choice.

Gonna be tough for him to watch KC win playoff games from his home in Miami.
He'll have more pressure there to make that QB and offense look great too
[Reply]
-King- 10:16 AM 06-04-2022
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
He'll have more pressure there to make that QB and offense look great too
Lol there's no pressure on him. Hes a potential hall of famer. All the pressure is on Tua. He might have the most pressure on him out of all the players in the league. His first deep throw will be watched and scrutinized by everybody.
[Reply]
-King- 06-04-2022, 10:23 AM
This message has been deleted by -King-.
Titty Meat 11:01 AM 06-04-2022
From Nick Athan on Twitter

For those still in denial, the #Chiefs are a far better team without Hill, than with him. Especially if you consider the compensation of picks, and the results of those draft selections and the cap space generated to sign quality Free Agents. It's a BIG WIN!!!
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:02 AM 06-04-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
For those still in denial, the #Chiefs are a far better team without Hill, than with him. Especially if you consider the compensation of picks, and the results of those draft selections and the cap space generated to sign quality Free Agents. It's a BIG WIN!!!
So Nick thinks if we just cut him we'd still be a better team, just not as much better as with the picks?

Put it down Nick.
[Reply]
crispystl 11:06 AM 06-04-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
So Nick thinks if we just cut him we'd still be a better team, just not as much better as with the picks?

Put it down Nick.

Yeah I don’t know if he just worded that awkwardly or what, but that’s crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:22 AM 06-04-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
BS, it was 100% a legit question to ask. Hill released a sound byte leading to the idea KC purposely underutilized him to lower his contract value.

The only stupidity here is Hill's PR team.
Hard to spin that given that Hill had 111 receptions last year, the highest of his career.

He had A LOT of plays forced to him, and on about 6 or 7 they turned into interceptions because he couldn't handle the ball.

Sorry, but if you're trying to tell me that Patrick Mahomes wasn't constantly looking to get Hill the football last season, you're a fucking idiot.

Our SB hopes ended due to forcing the ball to Hill at the end of the half, and forcing it to Hill in OT for the turnover.

Hill leaving is addition by subtraction. Mahomes will be a better qb for it.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:47 AM 06-04-2022
Cole pretty much puts it to rest in todays episode.

[Reply]
-King- 12:38 PM 06-04-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Hard to spin that given that Hill had 111 receptions last year, the highest of his career.

He had A LOT of plays forced to him, and on about 6 or 7 they turned into interceptions because he couldn't handle the ball.

Sorry, but if you're trying to tell me that Patrick Mahomes wasn't constantly looking to get Hill the football last season, you're a fucking idiot.

Our SB hopes ended due to forcing the ball to Hill at the end of the half, and forcing it to Hill in OT for the turnover.

Hill leaving is addition by subtraction. Mahomes will be a better qb for it.
Our SB hopes ended because Mahomes went from playing like a top 1 QB to playing like a bottom 5 one. How exactly do you blame Hill for that. We blow them out if Mahomes just plays like Alex Smith in the 2nd half. Instead...

But yeah I do agree that there's no reason to think the chiefs or Mahomes didn't do all they could to get the ball in his hands. I'm hoping that the answer to that question is a resounding no.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 01:17 PM 06-04-2022
I prefer players who play for the Kansas City Chiefs than those who do not play for the Kansas City Chiefs.
[Reply]
Sorce 01:26 PM 06-04-2022
Tyreek is hyping up his podcast. He probably didn't make those sound bytes. What better way to hype it than make it look like he has animosity towards the chiefs. I'm sure in context the real quotes aren't bad but people will tune in to see. Or maybe he said Andy should be afraid of him too.
[Reply]
BossChief 02:11 PM 06-04-2022
It wasn’t a stupid question. It was a widest ion that needed addressed.

Kinda wild how Andy has responded to this and how presser on Frank Clark earlier in the offseason. He’s usually all class snd swallows those comments like he does a dozen crab rangoons, but recently has spoken his mind.

There’s obviously some history between Andy and the guy that asked the question, because the question wasn’t disrespectful or asked with malice.

Anyone know why this specific reporter was responded to this way? It’s obviously not a first occurrence type response.
[Reply]
raybec 4 02:20 PM 06-04-2022

Kinda wild how Andy has responded to this and how presser on Frank Clark earlier in the offseason. He’s usually all class snd swallows those comments like he does a dozen crab rangoons, but recently has spoken his mind.

There’s obviously some history between Andy and the guy that asked the question, because the question wasn’t disrespectful or asked with malice.

Anyone know why this specific reporter was responded to this way? It’s obviously not a first occurrence type response.
Todd Leabo is the VP of sports operations for 810. Andy probably still has a bitter taste in his mouth from Kevin Keitzman saying he was a shitty father. There was quite a bit of tension between him and everyone there for a couple of years
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:37 PM 06-04-2022
Week 1 Dolphins Pats got the early game and Chiefs are the late game so I'm sure I'll watch Reek play just out of curiosity.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 04:34 PM 06-04-2022
Shannon Sharpe put this to rest very quickly. Stating all the stats Hill had last year and then the fact Hill had the 3rd most drops of everyone.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:57 PM 06-04-2022

What was the actual question?
[Reply]
Page 194 of 210
« First < 94144184190191192193194 195196197198204 > Last »
Up