ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 328 of 331
« First < 228278318324325326327328 329330331 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:32 PM 04-10-2024
:-) Now AEW is out issuing copyright strikes on the footage.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:50 PM 04-10-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Well, the person that is going to benefit the most from this is.....Drew.
[Reply]
Jerm 07:40 AM 04-11-2024
They were chanting CM Punk when the Bucks came out and helped Okada....hilarious...
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:07 AM 04-11-2024
They want it to go away so fast now. Really gotta hand it to them for being determined to do the dumbest of moves.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:05 PM 04-11-2024
:-)

Just got the great news from @TBSNetwork:
Last night Wednesday Night #AEWDynamite, up 29% from last week, + up 17% over prior 6 week average! Thank you all watching AEW Wednesdays! See you at a stacked TBS wrestling show Wed in Indy + Rampaging & Colliding this weekend on TNT!

— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) April 11, 2024

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:48 PM 04-12-2024
Interesting. So is Jacob Fatu going to destroy Reigns then?
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 07:29 PM 04-12-2024
I would love to see Roman be beaten down and the rock becomes the tribal chief. Then he add Jacob fatu. Also to note cody mention the fact that he and a.j. were nwa champ thou the longest reigning one was nick aldis. And on raw they have the guy who held it the most in Adam pierce.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:12 AM 04-13-2024
So apparently the end of Wrestlemania was supposed to be Stone Cold but they couldn’t come to a financial agreement.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:39 AM 04-13-2024
The justification for Solo to destroy Jimmy is dumb as fuck. Solo hasn't won a match on TV in almost 6 months. Should've at least had him doing squash matches of this is the way they're going to go.

Maybe I'm an outlier, but Solo does absolutely fuck all for me. He's 0 calorie Umaga.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 08:16 AM 04-13-2024
The justification for Solo to destroy Jimmy is dumb as ****. Solo hasn't won a match on TV in almost 6 months. Should've at least had him doing squash matches of this is the way they're going to go.

Maybe I'm an outlier, but Solo does absolutely **** all for me. He's 0 calorie Umaga.
Yeah...if they were going to have Solo take over the Bloodline there needed to be a better story line somewhere earlier. And like you I think he hasn't really been much of a competitor. In fact, if you notice he pretty much messed up the "over the rope" part when Cody took him out of the ring. Instead of flipping over the rope backwards like most do, he turned around and did it frontwards.

When I watch him I think of the villain Oddjob from the Bond movie. (Who was actually a wrestler in real life)
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:44 AM 04-13-2024
A heel is a hypocrite? Say it ain't so.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:58 AM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
So apparently the end of Wrestlemania was supposed to be Stone Cold but they couldn’t come to a financial agreement.
I maintain that it was supposed to be Brock until the trouble started with Vince.

It would’ve made all the sense in the world. And would’ve explained Cody’s feud with Brock that we never got an explanation for. That was essentially Cody proving himself to Brock before taking Roman’s title.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:11 AM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
A heel is a hypocrite? Say it ain't so.
Roman Reigns being the one to order Jimmy attacked would've been a perfect use of that principle, since he's fully established and they both lost at Mania. Solo has done nothing since Crown Jewel except heavy grunt work and all of a sudden he's the de facto leader on TV while Reigns and Rock fuck off? Nah, this isn't going to work.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 01:24 PM 04-13-2024
Roman Reigns being the one to order Jimmy attacked would've been a perfect use of that principle, since he's fully established and they both lost at Mania. Solo has done nothing since Crown Jewel except heavy grunt work and all of a sudden he's the de facto leader on TV while Reigns and Rock **** off? Nah, this isn't going to work.
Honestly if this is a Triple H move it's not really a smart one....unless there is a break between Reigns and the rest of the Bloodline and thus begins an internal power struggle.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:27 PM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
Honestly if this is a Triple H move it's not really a smart one....unless there is a break between Reigns and the rest of the Bloodline and thus begins an internal power struggle.
That's definitely what's happening. Heyman calling Reigns and Solo slamming the phone before he could talk all but confirms it. The 'Tribal Chief' Tama Tonga was referring to has to be Rock, not Reigns.
[Reply]
Page 328 of 331
« First < 228278318324325326327328 329330331 >
Up