ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 327 of 331
« First < 227277317323324325326327 328329330331 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:02 PM 04-10-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Ah ok well that settles alot of this. I know where you stand as a wrestling fan at this time.
:-) You can pout about how stupid AEW looks for doing this all you want, but that's the story. Even Meltzer and Alvarez settled on that.
[Reply]
Jerm 07:02 PM 04-10-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
In fact, it makes Khan look like the biggest pussy/liar in the world. "Scared for your life" over THAT?!? You run a fucking wrestling promotion and have responsibilities with the Jacksonville Jaguars. There are worse scraps than that at every training camp in the league.
Everyone knew that was bullshit the second he said it….
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:04 PM 04-10-2024
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Everyone knew that was bullshit the second he said it….
And it was fucking retarded to come out and confirm it.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:07 PM 04-10-2024
Ospreay shitting on H is amusing though.

At the end of the day this bullshit is console wars. Really not sure why WWE fans hate AEW so much.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:11 PM 04-10-2024

At the end of the day this bullshit is console wars. Really not sure why WWE fans hate AEW so much.
:-) You're the only stan in this thread.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:17 PM 04-10-2024
:-) You're the only stan in this thread.

Actually I'm not, I'm not shitting on WWE.

Defending CM Punk at this point is a joke, dudes a hypocritical jerk off who could get over that someone like Hangman Page didn't want his advice. Defending him is WWE stan through and through.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 07:26 PM 04-10-2024

I want AEW to succeed. Competition is good. Hell, I loved Lucha Underground. It is just booked and ran horribly at the moment.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:28 PM 04-10-2024
Never actually defended CM Punks actions. Feel free to quote where I did. He's a cunt and by most accounts is a miserable wretch of a human being to be around if he thinks you've slighted him. He's also one of the best draws in wrestling today. These things have been known for decades at this point, which is why folks are calling out Khan, the EVPs, and their buddies for being absolutely fucking stupid doing everything in their power to piss him off.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:29 PM 04-10-2024
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
I want AEW to succeed. Competition is good. Hell, I loved Lucha Underground. It is just booked and ran horribly at the moment.
Mecca couldn't make it any more obvious his ass is thoroughly chapped that WWE is in the midst of one of their biggest boom periods. "I'm not an AEW stan because I'm not shitting on WWE". What the fuck is there to shit on currently?!?
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 07:32 PM 04-10-2024
Raw got highest ratings in five years. With the Cody-Rock segment getting 3.19 millions viewers.

New boom period.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:37 PM 04-10-2024
:-) Wow, that was it?
Seriously :-)

Tony looks like a ****ing loser dweeb here. You have someone like an Undertaker break it up and you discipline JB with a fine for being a dumb shit and you move on.

What a total overreaction.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:37 PM 04-10-2024
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Raw got highest ratings in five years. With the Cody-Rock segment getting 3.19 millions viewers.

New boom period.
Even though them constantly spouting about the HHH era is going to get so fucking old, unlike the hundreds of times they made a miniscule change to the product and called it a new era under Vince McMahon, they actually earned this one. Almost all facets of the product have improved to varying degrees. The announcing, Cole in particular, is so much better without Vince constantly in their ear. I honestly feel bad for hating on that poor dude for as long as I did. He's a tremendous announcer left to his own devices.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:46 PM 04-10-2024
:-) Good grief. Now there's fan cam of the crowd while they were showing the All In footage and Punk os getting loudly cheered while giving Perry the business. Oop, and Punk is currently the #1 trend on Twitter. A huge backfire that literally everyone with an ounce of common sense knew was a horrible idea.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:11 PM 04-10-2024
That was rather tame for a backstage fight. It wasn't Orndorff beating the crap out of Vader with a squeegee, Arn and Sids scissor fight, Jacques Rougeou breaking Dynamite Kids teeth, or even the Jericho -Goldberg incident.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:18 PM 04-10-2024
Jack Perry needs to come back and proclaim how he's lucky to be alive after withstanding the assault of a legitimate MMA fighter. That would actually be gold for a while.
[Reply]
Page 327 of 331
« First < 227277317323324325326327 328329330331 >
Up