ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Obnoxious Co Worker
Titty Meat 09:40 PM 03-14-2019
Who here has dealt with an obxnious co worker? I've had plenty of jobs and sure theres been douchebags but not like this. This one mother fucker talks shit everyday and its obxnious as hell. He says shit that would get his mouth punched outside of work. I've told him if it's not about work not to talk to me and if he talks shit again we would have issues.

This loser has a dad locked up for child molestation and a quick criminal background check shows he has a record for domestic violence and phone harrassment. It has taken everything in me not to bring this up when he does his bullshit.

I feel like going to HR is kind of a bitch move and our manager is lazy. Talking to him about it would make me look dramatic and have repercussions.

So if you've dealt with this situation before how did you handle it?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:00 AM 03-15-2019
Well well guess whos an hour late thus far. i'm thinking a reach around while i whisper into his ear "you're late"
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:15 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Well well guess whos an hour late thus far. i'm thinking a reach around while i whisper into his ear "you're late"
Sounds like you two have a lot of unresolved sexual tension and should just fuck already.
[Reply]
Oxford 07:40 AM 03-15-2019
Any of these, start leaving the want ads on his desk every day, or set him up a linked in profile so he gets lots of job offers, or have the boss give him a glowing recommendation for a promotion to an other department
[Reply]
TLO 07:59 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
That's the most homosexual thing I've ever read.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:11 AM 03-15-2019
You should just ask to transfer to the McDonalds across town, problem solved.
[Reply]
MTG#10 08:27 AM 03-15-2019
Challenge him to a cock measuring contest. If yours is bigger he'll be humiliated and likely quit. If his is bigger :-) and deal with it, he'll probably be your boss someday.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 08:53 AM 03-15-2019
When I was in college I worked at a record store. I had an assistant manager that was a complete shithead and he fucked with me all the time until I challenged him to a fight in the parking lot. He quit fucking with me after that, but I have worked with guys that are racist and sexist.
[Reply]
eDave 08:54 AM 03-15-2019
Reverse is mouse buttons. That'll show him.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:56 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
When I was in college I worked at a record store. I had an assistant manager that was a complete shithead and he ****ed with me all the time until I challenged him to a fight in the parking lot. He quit ****ing with me after that, but I have worked with guys that are racist and sexist.
Jesus. did you get in any trouble for that? Seems like a company wouldnt let that one slide today.
[Reply]
wheeler08 12:07 PM 03-15-2019
Has this piece of shit been fired yet?
[Reply]
GayFrogs 12:16 PM 03-15-2019
Here, get some ideas from this video

[Reply]
Bearcat 03:00 PM 03-15-2019
:-)

"How do I deal with a teammate who has anger issues?" -Ndamukong Suh
[Reply]
wheeler08 04:01 PM 03-15-2019
You could have Tyreek take care of him....too soon?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:24 PM 03-15-2019
The guy I work with/for is an ass. He’s completely OCD about the dumbest things. Spends a whole off day cleaning his Porsche and Rover that’s parked in front of his trailer that’s worth less than either. Yet spits every time he talks (and he won’t ever shut up), is a ridiculously dirty person who bites his nails, never washes his hands, then wonders why he gets sick every 3 months. Snorts, hocks loogies, spits, and snots all over himself and every square foot around him all day. Continuously tells you how awesome he is at everything he does while cutting everyone around him down at all times. Yet can’t spell very good, and has to have everything explained to him in detail, all while forgetting what you or him are talking about because his ADD is worse than mine. He’s by far the most impatient person I’ve ever met by a long shot. If it takes more than 2 minutes in a line at a store he freaks out and starts yelling at employees and customers. Drives erratically and then yells at people who do the same thing. And he is beyond bi polar. He can go from laughing to freaking out in less than a minute over nothing at all. Makes up scenarios in his head or brings things up that happened a long time ago and gets worked up over it. Then when it’s to the point we’re fighting always comes back with sorry I’m just so stressed, but has nothing to be fucking stressed about. Dude need meds in a bad way but he’ll never get them because he’s oblivious to his issues.

Sorry rant over. Been working with this guy for years and Jesus I sometimes just dread going in because you never know what’s gonna happen from hour to hour. At his best he’s a really good guy, at his worst I can’t get along with him at all. Frustrating but I guess it is what it is.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:19 PM 03-15-2019
The real question is: Could you take this guy in a fight? Would you fuck him up if you were in a cage together?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up