ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Obnoxious Co Worker
Titty Meat 09:40 PM 03-14-2019
Who here has dealt with an obxnious co worker? I've had plenty of jobs and sure theres been douchebags but not like this. This one mother fucker talks shit everyday and its obxnious as hell. He says shit that would get his mouth punched outside of work. I've told him if it's not about work not to talk to me and if he talks shit again we would have issues.

This loser has a dad locked up for child molestation and a quick criminal background check shows he has a record for domestic violence and phone harrassment. It has taken everything in me not to bring this up when he does his bullshit.

I feel like going to HR is kind of a bitch move and our manager is lazy. Talking to him about it would make me look dramatic and have repercussions.

So if you've dealt with this situation before how did you handle it?
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:58 PM 03-14-2019
I had a boss that was an aragant prick and surprisingly a Chargers fan. I've never met one before but I'm assuming they are all aragant pricks. That was over ten years ago and I've yet to meet another Charger fan.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:58 PM 03-14-2019
He’s probably posting this same fucking thing about Billay on some other forum. Or maybe Facebook if he’s either the bag of dicks you make him out to be.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:59 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
He’s probably posting this same ****ing thing about Billay on some other forum. Or maybe Facebook if he’s either the bag of dicks you make him out to be.
I literally dont speak to him whatsoever
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:01 PM 03-14-2019
Chop him in the giblets.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:01 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I literally dont speak to him whatsoever
Just yanking your ball bag....
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:01 PM 03-14-2019
Yes I dont belittle people in the work place
So just on the internet like a little bitch. See you at gate A.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:01 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Just yanking your ball bag....
I havent came yet hurry
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:02 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
So just on the internet like a little bitch. See you at gate A.
Hyvee Gate you get free pizza before I push your teeth down your throat
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:03 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I had a boss that was an aragant prick and surprisingly a Chargers fan. I've never met one before but I'm assuming they are all aragant pricks. That was over ten years ago and I've yet to meet another Charger fan.
This is not the case. At all. Unless it's Philip Rivers.
[Reply]
Bump 10:04 PM 03-14-2019
be a prick back, but keep it work related. Every single time he does something even slightly wrong, correct him. Hell, your boss might even notice and be impressed. Going to HR is bad idea, they might try to turn something around on you.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:04 PM 03-14-2019
Hyvee Gate you get free pizza before I push your teeth down your throat
Hope it's not HyVee pizza.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:06 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Hope it's not HyVee pizza.
Free is free hell they even give you a ride on the golf cart if you park too far away. Not even the UFC offers those kind of deals
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:07 PM 03-14-2019
Fortunately, I've compiled a checklist of exactly what you can do in such a situation. Just try these one at a time in random order until one of them works. One of them will always work.

1. Pretend that you don't speak English. Whenever he speaks, shrug and speak back quickly in a made-up language.
2. Forge papers that transfer him to the Vermont office. Throw him a farewell party.
3. Every time he speaks, make noises like you're a hawk and flap your wings threateningly.
4. Call HR and tell them that he's sexually harassing you. Show them pictures of genitalia.
5. Sweep the leg.
6. Find others who feel the same way, and buy a bag of oranges.
7. Douse him in gasoline and hold up a cigarette lighter.
8. Every time he comes near you, blow a rape whistle and yell for your boss to come over.
9. Quit and move to a really cool place and re-create yourself as a great novelist featuring him as the antagonist.
10. Horse head on his desk chair with a warning that he should relocate.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:08 PM 03-14-2019
This has a simple solution.

Print the pic of you flexing, holding that purple flashlight and slip it into his pocket.

Then profit

If that doesn't work, ask him if he shares a Grindr profile with his dad....and get ready for worldstaaaaaaar.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:08 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Fortunately, I've compiled a checklist of exactly what you can do in such a situation. Just try these one at a time in random order until one of them works. One of them will always work.

1 Pretend that you don't speak English. Whenever he speaks, shrug and speak back quickly in a made-up language.
2. Forge papers that transfer him to the Vermont office. Throw him a farewell party.
3. Every time he speaks, make noises like you're a hawk and flap your wings threateningly.
4. Call HR and tell them that he's sexually harassing you. Show them pictures of genitalia.
5. Sweep the leg.
6. Find others who feel the same way, and buy a bag of oranges.
7. Douse him in gasoline and hold up a cigarette lighter.
8. Every time he comes near you, blow a rape whistle and yell for your boss to come over.
9. Quit and move to a really cool place and re-create yourself as a great novelist featuring him as the antagonist.
10. Horse head on his desk chair with a warning that he should relocate.
Incomplete list. PIIHB is not one of them.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up